Kristin’s hairstyle is perfect for any occasion. You could wear it on a date, to an evening event or even at work!
Celebrity hairstylist Marcus Francis created the look on Kristin Cavallari for New York Fashion Week. Find out what Marcus did and shop his product picks!
- “This style works best on hair the day after a shampoo. The extra texture will help when braiding and pinning up the hair.
- If the hair is clean, apply a mousse like Rene Furterer Vegetal Mousse throughout the hair and dry with your hands.
- Find your natural part and do three small braids on the sides (two on one side, one on the other). Section the hair into two going diagonally in the back to include one side in the top section, the other in the bottom section.
- Twist each section around to form a messy bun and secure with large hair pins. If you need to tighten the braids against the head apathy loop into the bun, use small bobby pins.
- Leave a few pieces out around the face for softness and lightly spray L’Oreal Elnett Hairspray to lock in the placement and texture of this do-it-yourself updo.”