Justin Bieber: New Music Coming 'Very Soon'

Fri, February 17, 2012 7:16am EDT by 10 Comments
Justin Bieber New Music

Shiekh

Posted at 1:55 AM on March 16, 2012

I just wanted to thank you once again for that aanzimg web page you have produced here. It’s full of useful tips for those who are definitely interested in this particular subject, primarily this very post. You’re really all aanzimgly sweet and also thoughtful of others plus reading your website posts is an excellent delight if you ask me. And thats a generous gift! Mary and I will have excitement making use of your recommendations in what we have to do in a few weeks. Our listing is a distance long and simply put tips will certainly be put to beneficial use.

AlexxaxG Believer

Posted at 6:49 PM on February 22, 2012

I’m a really true believer and I think that album is going to be super awesome!!!! <3

Ashwarya

Posted at 6:06 AM on February 18, 2012

well I think that M the biggest fan OF J.B cause I search and take his info from internet as much as I can.

Belieber

Posted at 1:17 PM on February 17, 2012

If u were a true Belieber u wouldn’t stop beliebing,Daa…!
What ever. I’m a true Belieber and i’m proud of it<3

cammy

Posted at 9:32 AM on February 17, 2012

i used 2 be a belieber but i stopped beliebing after he started acting like a brat and giving people the finger. this album better be good bieber or im done with you forever

P.S.- DONT WASTE MY TIME BIEBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anonymous

Posted at 9:52 AM on February 17, 2012

Stop your whining, you big baby!! I didnt realize we were around miss perfection right now! Should i bow down to you or what??

yelbelieber

Posted at 11:36 AM on February 17, 2012

if you stopped begin a belieber you NEVER were a belieber you just were a fan but the thing is that when bieber give the people the finger its beacuse they weren’t fans they were saying terribles things to his family put on his foot and you will do the same thing and he is not a brat remember he cares a lot of us to follow our dreams and never stop believing beacuse everything is possible and he show us with his story he is a good inspiration :)

Anna

Posted at 9:18 AM on February 17, 2012

i don’t mean to offend any beliebers or swifty fans but i feel like this is going to be basically the guy version of a taylor swift album. I hope he sings about something other than love songs on this album i hope he sing about important issues

Mel

Posted at 9:33 AM on February 17, 2012

FOR REAL. THIS ALBUM BETTER BE GOOD

anonymous

Posted at 8:10 AM on February 17, 2012

I cant wait until his album comes out! it seems to be taking forever!! Or i just dont have enough patience! lol. I know it doesnt take overnight to make an album, but why does it seem when you are excited for something, it seems like time goes slower?? I think this will be his best album ever!! I think he will shock some people with his new sound!