Jennifer Aniston: She Looks Pregnant At The 'Wanderlust' Premiere

Fri, February 17, 2012 12:19pm EST by 60 Comments
Jennifer Aniston Pregnant

smokeless cigarettes non-electronic

Posted at 10:03 AM on April 2, 2014

Thank you for sharing your info. I really appreciate your efforts and
I am waiting for your next write ups thanks once again.

Vapor Cigarettes Safe To Use

Posted at 5:23 AM on March 13, 2014

Howdy! Do you use Twitter? I’d like to follow you if that would be ok.
I’m definitely enjoying your blog and llook forward to new posts.

pregnancy

Posted at 11:55 PM on June 21, 2012

hello!,I really like your writing very a lot! percentage we keep in touch more approximately your article on AOL? I need an expert in this house to resolve my problem. May be that is you! Looking forward to see you.

ingridbochman

Posted at 12:09 AM on May 27, 2012

maybe, she ate to many meatballs with pasta! or she is constipated,or she is really pregnant. but ,man how long does it take for her to bear achild. 10 years? ido not now what to believe. her boyfriend looks good, so why not. let us wait and prey for jens baby~s.

help me get pregnant quickly

Posted at 11:23 AM on May 16, 2012

hi!,I like your writing so much! proportion we be in contact more about your post on AOL? I need a specialist on this space to solve my problem. Maybe that’s you! Having a look forward to look you.

enter here

Posted at 8:31 AM on May 5, 2012

Wonderful paintings! That is the kind of info that should be shared across the net. Shame on the seek engines for now not positioning this post upper! Come on over and visit my site . Thank you =)

ema careers

Posted at 3:07 AM on April 19, 2012

I’ve been exploring for a little for any high quality articles or blog posts on this kind of space . Exploring in Yahoo I ultimately stumbled upon this site. Reading this information So i am glad to convey that I have an incredibly good uncanny feeling I came upon exactly what I needed. I most surely will make certain to do not omit this website and give it a glance regularly.

catlin

Posted at 11:50 AM on April 4, 2012

who cares what it is? if shes prego, if she isnt, does it really matter? or does it really matter if you can have kids at 43 or not? WHO CARES. jeez. i think it would be awesome for jennifer to have kids :) and if not she still looks fantastic! im only 17 but if i still looked like that 20 or so years from now id def be happy about my appearance.i wouldnt want kids that old though.. i dont want kids period so after 35 id say im gonna be done either way.

Aristosgal

Posted at 5:56 PM on February 29, 2012

I get that you add weight when you quit smoking but just in the belly area. C’mon! If that’s the case..I’m quitting smoking now! I also get pms and water weight and bloating. But that pic is the reason I went on this net search. She either needs to have a baby or release a statement saying she isn’t having kids. To keep us in the dark is torture….and a waste of tabloid paper….

Ashley

Posted at 6:45 PM on February 26, 2012

she just quit smoking and that tends to make you gain a few lbs…lay off her i think most of us would kill to look like her!

Ruth

Posted at 2:57 PM on February 26, 2012

Gosh, I must be expecting quintruplets then!!!

Jules

Posted at 2:03 PM on February 26, 2012

Oh good grief! She was probably getting ready to start her period or something!

JusSayn

Posted at 10:21 PM on February 25, 2012

Jennifer Aniston look’s so pretty. But to me this pic isn’t “proof” of pregnancy. After all this could just be the way she’s standing or the photo could be photo shopped to just start a rumor…If she’s pregnant, good for her and congrats! :)

lauren

Posted at 9:40 AM on February 22, 2012

Why all the hang up on Jenifer Aniston being pregnant. First, she is 43–it becomes not so easy at that point to even get pregnant. The bump? That isn’t a bump, that is her tummy after eating or drinking. I am 100 lbs and that happens to me after eating. I had a twin pregnancy and trust me–no! I imagine she will hit 50 and there will still be rumors about her being pregnant–lol.

lauren

Posted at 9:51 AM on February 22, 2012

I need to make clear–you can get preg at that point, it just isn’t as easy as it was 10-20 yrs before that. I personally was done all child bearing by 32, so I have no personal info, but all the doctors warn us–this has been proven.

SharifromMilwaukee

Posted at 10:02 AM on February 21, 2012

Why are we celebrating a pregnancy with a man she hasn’t even been with for a year yet? Don’t people realize that there is a lot more to raising a child on the long term. She is a hot mess this one. Like my husband says,”She has enough money that if it doesn’t work out, she got the sperm donor she needed.” Sadness in America—-the breakdown of the family unit and single people praised for raising children. Let’s get real people. This is an overrated, let’s feel sorry for her because Brad found real love, person.

Nico

Posted at 10:28 AM on February 20, 2012

Jennifer Aniston looks so stunning.Yep the bump is comin up.I can see haters here,c’mon Jennie has more fans than those writing crap about her.

Lark B

Posted at 4:18 PM on February 19, 2012

To have a baby she needs a reliable man. If she really wants she can adopt any time.

Alison

Posted at 11:21 PM on February 18, 2012

It is almost impossible to get pregnant at age 43, and if one does manage to get pregnant at that age, it usually ends as an etopic/miscarriage kind of thing. There is simply not enough estrogen being made in a 43 y.o woman’s body to sustain life. We are all peri-menopausal at that age.

Sydney

Posted at 12:23 AM on February 19, 2012

Uhh…are you retarded? It is definitely possible to get pregnant at that age. It’s not easy, but it’s possible. Also, there is such a thing as IVF. There are rumors that she is preggo with twins, if she is, then it was most likely IVF.

lauren

Posted at 9:44 AM on February 22, 2012

I agree, it is possible, and it does get harder. It will continue getting harder as one progresses in their 40’s. I had twins, naturally. I was also young. No where near 43. I am just a few yrs older than jennifer aniston and trust me, I would not want toddler twins at this point–lol

zoot

Posted at 11:30 PM on February 20, 2012

umm…I had a baby at 42..Now I am 50 and still careful because I’m not even close to menopause..could still get pregnant! Don’t think you really know what you are talking about

sno

Posted at 8:39 PM on February 25, 2012

Hi zoot
congrats on getting pregnant
but please know that we as women enter full blown
menopause at 51.2 years of age
perimenopause ( estrogen and progesterone levels going waay down) is after 35 and on….

I host a radio show for one of the foremost hormone doc’s
50 is one thing
51…life changes so fast you have no idea what hit you
please be sure to be prepared and geta a good “functional medicne doc” even before you need him

one of the main reasons wokmen start gaining so much wieght
at 40 plus is becuse the thyroid gland gets so sluggish
the standard tests would say you are within range
so you need a doc that really specializes in this subject

get Suzanne somers books……get educated
you are menopausal as soon as you skip a period
and in full blown menopause when you stop having your period for a year

I know its hard to accept…but your closer than you think
its not the end of the world….just be prepared

it seemingly happens overnight…believe me I know

blessings

Alix

Posted at 11:00 PM on February 21, 2012

Stop being so ignorant Alison, I know many woman in their 40’s that have had kids and have fallen pregnant naturally, I for 1 had 2 babies after 40 and fell pregnant within 1-2 months of trying.

venturahiway

Posted at 3:35 PM on February 23, 2012

So did I. Mine came at 40 and 42, quite naturally, and within a month of trying to conceive. We used the natural fertlity model and had no trouble. The term “change of life baby” came about for a reason. Women can have “suprise” pregnancies late in their forties. My friend’s mom was 49 when her sister was born. And my grandmother’s sister was 51 when she had her last. These happened “naturally.”