Will Whitney Houston's Funeral Cause Bobbi Kristina To Break Down Again?

Fri, February 17, 2012 1:30pm EDT by 40 Comments
Bobbi Kristina Whitney Houston Funeral

Family members are worried that Whitney’s burial could trigger another meltdown in Bobbi Kristina, sources tells HollywoodLife.com exclusively.

The death of Whitney Houston has hit her 18-year-old daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown hard. And although sources say she’s recovering from her two hospitalizations, her family fears that Whitney’s funeral could cause more emotional damage.

“Bobbi Kristina is getting better. However, she is still heartbroken and her family is really going to keep an eye on her this weekend,” an insider reveals exclusively to HollywoodLife.com. “They are scared that the actual funeral may provoke those suicidal emotions again. She is clearly not out of the woods, but as some time has passed, her emotions are less severe.”

UPDATE: Whitney Houston’s Funeral Time

We wish Bobbi Kristina the best during this tough time.

– Reporting By Russ Weakland

More Whitney Houston News

1. Bobbi Kristina Very Likely To Relapse Into Drugs & Alcohol, Expert Says
  2. Bobby Brown Says: ‘Bobbi Kristina Is Doing Much Better’
  3. Whitney Houston’s Family Wants Bobbi Kristina To Move To New Jersey

Andrea

Posted at 9:41 PM on February 18, 2012

My two favorite and famous musicians & artists of all time including Selena that I grew up with that we lost soo suddenly…I don’t understand…It’s a Real Tradgety!!! I no that I’m having a hard time understanding it & accepting it,that I can only imagine what the families are going through… I don’t understand this life or any of this at all. I’m really can’t believe that is all happening!!! They all are truely missed and my thoughts & prayers will forever be with them and with the families always and forever…

akirah

Posted at 9:17 PM on February 18, 2012

bobbi baby you will be fine dont try to ruin ur life mommy will be okay she hasnt forgot bout you she still loves you she may not be here for u to see but yall will meet up again
be strong babygir;

Deja

Posted at 6:07 PM on February 18, 2012

I wish you all the best Whitney will be missed

Alexa

Posted at 1:29 PM on February 18, 2012

R.I.P Whitney Houston Lots Of Love to Whitney her daughter Bobbi Kristina and Whitney’s mom Cissy

Yanique

Posted at 1:03 PM on February 18, 2012

May whitney rest in peace I knw she in a better place n she will always be my favorite singer n yu will always be in my prayers whitney n family we all love yu n always will

Yanique

Posted at 1:01 PM on February 18, 2012

jemedare

Posted at 9:54 AM on February 18, 2012

bobbi,it aint tha end of tha world u gotta be strong lyk yo mommy wuz.i know its hard but try(without drugz though) i know u gon make it!Whitney whereva ye are,R.I.P……didnt we almost have it all?LOL!

Sunshine

Posted at 9:29 AM on February 18, 2012

To the houston family. God bless u all.my heart goes out to you all. To the stupid medi leave whitney along we love her no matter what god bless her in .she is in heaven

Hertencia Petersen

Posted at 6:11 AM on February 18, 2012

My heart cries out for Bobbie Kristina , in losing her mom may Whitney rest in peace, to Bobbie kristina, listen to ur grandma, live with her, seek God while your going through this difficult time, only He knows what’s best and what the road ahead looks like, please don’t let drugs or alcoholic take control of your life, that’s the devils plan to destroy, don’t let it happen, remember all what ur mom taught you, cherish those things, remember the good with the bad, ur a pretty girl, don’t let Hollywood turn u into a stastics, keep God in ur life, you are in my prayers always, and I will always remember your mothers song Where Do Broken Hearts Go that song helped me through a difficult time in my life stay strong Bobbie Kris and may God continue to guide, comfort you in the days, weeks, months, years ahead

Uche

Posted at 4:49 AM on February 18, 2012

Pls dear take heart. Its not d end of the world doh its painfull to loose a mother,your family is der for u as wel..d lord is ur strength. Many loves to u kristina brown. Rip whitney houston. I uju ogbuka frm nigeria terribly miss u. Rip my role model

Bunmi Utomi

Posted at 3:59 AM on February 18, 2012

Bobbi the Holy Spirit will comfort you & give you the peace you need @ a time like this. But be encouraged that your mum is only asleep 2 wake up on d ressurection morning if she met with Christ b4 her death.
Weep only 4 those who are still alive & are yet 2 respond 2 d grace of God. It is only in Christ that you can find rest. Let God help you.
Shalom.

Lynn

Posted at 1:19 AM on February 18, 2012

My Dear Bobbi Kristina, I lost my Mother not to long ago and it is difficult, but with your family, friends and the love of God will help you get through. It will take time my dear girl. May God be with you and give you strengh to remember all the good times you have had with your Mom. We all loved her and she will be missed. So my darling grieve, but know your Mom is now in heaven singing her heart out as the most beautiful Angel up there….LOVE to you Bobbi

Uche

Posted at 4:47 AM on February 18, 2012

Brilhanta

Posted at 11:12 PM on February 17, 2012

RIP Whitney. Bobbi Kristina I send you and your family my deepest condolences for the loss of your mother and friend. I regret other messages left here for you and your mother that intrude on your grief. God bless you.

rachel

Posted at 9:30 PM on February 17, 2012

tke heart gurl nd let e lord be strnght

get otta here

Posted at 9:00 PM on February 17, 2012

wtf

Sandra

Posted at 8:51 PM on February 17, 2012

Bobbi kristina, there is a heaven to gain and a hell to shun. Heaven is real. Hell is real. Learn from Whitney’s mistakes. Do not fall into the same pit Whitney fell into. Detach yourself from the world. Separate yourself unto God and live a holy life. Do not turn to become a whore like Whitney was. Love God and obey his commandments. I love you very much.

Lovett

Posted at 8:42 PM on February 17, 2012

Whitney lived a life of debauchery, immorality and prostitution. Whitney is suffering in hell fire now where she is being tormented by demons for her sins along with michael jackson. Whitney polluted youths by removing their attention from God and turning their hearts to sinful pleasures through her ungodly music. Bobbi kristina, come out of the world. Come to Jesus. The pleasures of this world is temporal and leads to hell fire. God is eternal. Serve Jesus wholeheartedly. It will be well with you.

Julie

Posted at 8:32 PM on February 17, 2012

Bobbi, give your life to Jesus. Let God direct your footsteps. Stop smoking cigarettes. Stop attending parties and night clubs. Jesus wants to help you, baby. Do not keep sinful relationships with the opposite sex. Repent of your sins. Do not follow whitney’s sinful lifestyle of prostitution. Accept Jesus as your lord and personal saviour. Seek godly counsel. Whitney is in hell fire. Reject hell fire. Accept Jesus.

Saved Sinner

Posted at 4:02 AM on February 18, 2012

who the hell are you to judge? we are all sinners and only were all saved by the grace of god. the poor child is greaving and all you’re interested in is swearing at her late mother. you are hearless and keep your evil uninvited comments to yourself – sinner. ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE!

isabel corrales

Posted at 8:29 PM on February 17, 2012

im very sorry whitney daughter for we pray for bobbi kristina browm god bless her for alway take care and rest of ur life

lilelgq

Posted at 7:23 PM on February 17, 2012

I truly pray for the Houston family… That God comforts and hold them in the shadow of his wings. And comfort Whitney houstons mother and daughter bobbin kristina. I know its not easy at all. This is rough its a tragedy. She will get through this with the best support circle from her family that loves her and will guide her. All I could say idle bobbin kristina hold your head its not easy. And its gone take a lot of time and with my prayers you will get through it. God will give you comfort. He will walk with you he will hear your hurts and pain.He will hear your cries. Stay sting bobbin kristina I will keep you and your family in prayer…..

shejo

Posted at 6:58 PM on February 17, 2012

Bobbi K, your mother loved you with all her heart and she would not want absolutely nothing to happen to you. I know it is hard. I lost my dad a year ago. It is not easy. Baby pray, stay around positive people, pray and pray. I will continue to pray for you baby. I love you. Sheila Johnson

Stephanie thomas

Posted at 4:24 PM on February 17, 2012

Hang in there baby girl you have the whole world pulling for you. Just pray everyday and nite and still talk to your mom she hears you. You know her faith she is your angel. Be strong please.please and dont give up. My family and I are praying for you. Please keep the faith and hold on. my family will be praying for you.

Jacqueline

Posted at 3:59 PM on February 17, 2012

Whitney u will be missed, your voice and your spirit lives in our hearts forever. I give my love and prayers to bobbi kristina and family my god bless u all……

Renee McQueem

Posted at 3:49 PM on February 17, 2012

Whitney aka Nippy, RIP sweet angel. I will miss you and your music.

JUNJUN

Posted at 2:48 PM on February 17, 2012

AT THE ACTUAL FUNERAL, she will have a number of emotions running through her and will probably be very shaken, but it is the days, weeks, and months after the funeral is what really concerns me especially over the course of the next 6 months. Im not sure if she is prepared for the onslaught of media and or people who will be tryin to interfere with her personal life and just want answers from the mouth of this very very shaken girl. My hope is she will see the mistakes her father and mother made and not be persuaded by a person that doesnt want her to do any good, to do something she may never be proud of.

gbtw

Posted at 3:39 PM on February 17, 2012

i agree with you junjun- but actually, some of the hardest times of dealing with the loss of a loved one are not the dramatic moments when you’re in the heat of it all. for her, the funeral and the paps to a certain extent keep the event (and her mom) in the forefront of her life… not drifting away into the background. when it’s quiet, and you realize they’re gone and their memory will fade… that’s an often underestimated period of suffering.

Diamond

Posted at 11:48 PM on February 17, 2012

Bobbi k. Its gonna be ok im gonna pray 4 u baby girl u will be in my heart your mom is in a better place and shes gonna look over u everyday u are her only daughter but u know what chrissy im just like you I lost my daddy my mom I have nobody here baby but jesus and u know what baby I feel your pain I really do and sometimes I just wanna end my life b-cuz of my parents I miss them so much and for u bobbi k. u will be ok u and cissy ok love u baby girl keep your head up and for your mom she is always gonna be my angel my icon my model my big movie star and my fav fav singer and my shining star forever and ever I loved your mom so much and I will miss her so much may god bless u cissy houston and bobbi k r.i.p whitney and I will always love you will always love you whitney peace love and soul

ShanReal

Posted at 7:56 PM on February 18, 2012

Julie and lovett SHUT THE HELL UP … how can you advise bobbi to seek god when your telling her that her mother is in hell fire? Who the hell are you and what power or aurhority do you have to decide that she is even in hell. I advise you go to bed right now in order to wake up early and make it to church on time ensuring you dont miss a second, because if anyone needs the lord its you too. Foolish people!