Justin Bieber & Kristin Stewart Honored By Kids' Choice Awards, But Rob Pattinson Dissed

Thu, February 16, 2012 6:09pm EDT by 26 Comments
Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards 2012 Nominees

Justin and Kristen received nominations for Nickelodeon’s Kids’ Choice Awards, but Rob got no loving from the slime-filled awards. Will Rob still support Kristen on the big night, or will she end up going stag?

Justin Bieber and Kristen Stewart will join host Will Smith for Nickelodeon’s Kids’ Choice Awards March 31 at 8 p.m. , but one of our favorite vamps, Robert Pattinson, might be M.I.A.

Justin is up for Favorite Male Singer. His sweetheart, Selena Gomez, will also vie for her own blimp in the Favorite Female Singer category.

Twilight-beauty Kristen will face off against Harry Potter‘s Emma Watson for Favorite Movie Actress.

For a complete list of nominees, click here.

Who do YOU want to see take home a mighty blimp or get covered in green slime? Sound off below!

Aprilyn

Posted at 8:45 PM on February 13, 2013

Yay! Im excited to watch kristen in KCA, go kristen i will always support you no matter what. She deserve to win. Im also fans of harry potter i love twilight and harry potter,,,, i lovethem both.

baby hats knit

Posted at 5:14 AM on June 10, 2012

That is really fascinating, You are an overly professional blogger. I’ve joined your feed and sit up for searching for extra of your magnificent post. Also, I’ve shared your website in my social networks

cheap dentist in houston tx

Posted at 11:11 AM on May 26, 2012

I have learn a few excellent stuff here. Definitely value bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how so much effort you set to make the sort of magnificent informative site.

buy vpn uk

Posted at 8:29 AM on April 2, 2012

Wow, marvelous blog structure! How long have you been blogging for? you make running a blog glance easy. The total look of your website is fantastic, let alone the content material!

xerox documate 510

Posted at 11:39 PM on April 1, 2012

Woah this blog is fantastic i love studying your posts. Stay up the great work! You know, a lot of individuals are hunting around for this info, you could aid them greatly.

free angry birds

Posted at 11:34 PM on April 1, 2012

Hello, Neat post. There’s a problem together with your website in web explorer, may test this? IE nonetheless is the marketplace chief and a large section of other people will leave out your fantastic writing because of this problem.

free bubble shooter full screen

Posted at 11:25 PM on April 1, 2012

It’s in point of fact a great and useful piece of info. I’m happy that you just shared this useful info with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.

vamp girl

Posted at 7:32 PM on March 19, 2012

I wanted to see Robert Pattinson get a blimp or get slimed!All well there`s still next year,hopefuly he gets a blimp because he really deserves it alot.He`s still my favorite actor.GO TEAM EDWARD!

vamp girl

Posted at 10:17 PM on March 31, 2012

Robert Pattinson could be my cousin and I can`t believe he didn`t support Kristen. I mean he is the most romantic guy I know but not supporting your girlfriend its unbelivable. Come on. Still go ROBSTEN!!!!

maelen

Posted at 11:11 AM on March 11, 2012

i hope kristin wins

maelen

Posted at 11:07 AM on March 11, 2012

i think someone is cheeting in the popstar world

bailey

Posted at 9:51 PM on March 4, 2012

I want Kristen to win. GOOD LUCK KRISTEN

Samantha

Posted at 12:12 AM on March 4, 2012

I voted a BILLION times hope Kristen wins!!!

dee

Posted at 3:22 AM on February 21, 2012

Hunger Games, movie not out yet and nominated?? Let’s let the Twilight fans enjoy the movies in peace and the Hunger Games fans enjoy the movies in peace! Come on! The stories are VERY different!! Need to to stop comparing them. Let every fan of each movie get along. This is ridiculous. There are people out there that are big fans of BOTH movies. People have a right to be a big fan of any movie they want. In peace! Need to stop the hating! And insulting innocent people, no matter what movie they love! Btw, BD should of been nominated. But I’m not gonna insult or hate on HP or the fans! I don’t do that! Everyone is entitled to love and have a favorite movie in peace! I believe that. Hope Kristen wins! Big fan of hers. But I have nothing against Emma.

bella

Posted at 1:08 PM on March 8, 2012

I SO AGREE WITH DEE . THESE PEOPLE HAVE TALENT. AND THEY SHOULD NOT BE FITING WITH PEOPLE LIKE THEM . THEY ARE NO BETTER THEN ANYBODY ELSE IN THE WORLD . I LOVE EMMA AND KRISTEN I THINK THEY ARE NO DIFFRENT U SHOULD THINK THE SAME . BUT LETS STOP THE DRAMA PEOPLE .

BELLA

NAT

Posted at 11:25 AM on February 18, 2012

Omggm!!!! EMMA is gonna b there!!!! I wanna go RIGHT NOW

ASHWARYA

Posted at 5:48 AM on February 18, 2012

oh I will love TO seeJUSTIN AND selena TOGETHER including sweet kristine.

dicta

Posted at 3:54 PM on February 17, 2012

Love you guys okay?…

Ali Hart

Posted at 1:39 AM on February 17, 2012

I’m really happy for Kristen, but seriously HL; Stop making every article about Twilight and Justin Bieber – it’s f-king annoying! You guys are completely ignorant towards The Harry Potter series and The Hunger Games (They’re nominated, yet no movie!). I thought with your obsession with Miley&Liam, I’m surprised you didn’t write a sentence?!

bluebird

Posted at 1:35 AM on February 17, 2012

ROBSTEN RULES!!!!

julia

Posted at 12:46 AM on February 17, 2012

woooowwwww……………..
Robert and Kristen
you are the winner……
I Love u guys…..

dee

Posted at 3:29 AM on February 21, 2012

Agree, Rob and Kristen are both winners!! Huge fan of them!! Great actors.

Super

Posted at 10:58 PM on February 16, 2012

Typo, Hollywoodlife. It’s KristEn not Kristin. Anyways good for her. I’m sure Rob doesn’t care much about the Nickeloden Awards. Remember how Kris wasn’t nominated for any People Choice Awards? I guess it’s not a big deal.

bejo

Posted at 9:30 PM on February 16, 2012

voting starts february 24th at Nick.com

Niyah

Posted at 7:59 PM on February 16, 2012

Kristen should win….

Erin

Posted at 8:52 PM on February 16, 2012

Yeah, BD was Kristen’s best performance in the series. When do we vote?