Chris Brown's Mom Furious After His Twitter Rant About Abusing Rihanna

Thu, February 16, 2012 8:19am EDT by 47 Comments
Getty Images

Jill Roberts

Posted at 4:32 PM on July 21, 2014

I think that we all make mistakes. Some small and some major, but being in the type of business where you are always in the limelight, makes it so easy to judge and misjudge. Some people don’t have the maturity to deal with it as well as others. I really think that Chris Brown is a great guy and very good person for the right lady. I really wish that he could find the peace and serenity that he so deserves. I really wish people would leave him alone. If you can’t help him then what are you really good for.

The New iPad

Posted at 10:44 PM on June 22, 2012

Hello there, You’ve performed a fantastic job. I will definitely digg it and in my opinion suggest to my friends. I’m confident they will be benefited from this site.

prettiehazel07

Posted at 2:26 AM on March 2, 2012

i honestly believe that a real man shud never hit a woman… let me clerify i said woman not b**ch. im sure rihanna hit him over and over constantly nagging. how we knw it wasnt defense on chris brown side. some b**tches provoke men to hit them. a real woman wouldnt put up with the mess and wouldnt waste her precious time arguing with a boy knowing the fame she already has. so i say they both deserve what they got. rihanna got knock and chris got hatred. some pll gotta live and learn. woman make mistakes also so give chris brown a chance to make things right. at the end of the day only one person is the real judge. so say it loud chris.. U GOT A GRAMMY AND THEY GOT THE MONEY TO BUY UR CD.!

Kayleeey

Posted at 4:14 PM on February 20, 2012

Well, “Someone who hates Rihanna” She may have hit him first,But how much stronger is a man than a woman? He hit her back much harder, &All the rest of HER damage was just self-defense.She had to JUMP OUT OF A CAR,Or it woulda been much worse….So you shhould not be on Chris’s side.
& iGet thhat he’s tired of being hated,But people WERE starting to like him again, &Since he gotta grammy he was back on track. But thhe idiot messed up AGAIN by being cocky & posting that. Be smart Chris Brown, & at least play your cards righht. SMH

someone who hates rihannay

Posted at 1:57 PM on February 20, 2012

I hate rihanna and i personally someone needs to punch her again. And in case you retards didnt know chris brown’s mugshot was never released becus she provoked him. He was beat up just as bad. Any woman who does not know how to act like a woman deserves to get slapped by a male or female and this is coming from a woman. Men wouldn’t hit women if they didn’t drive men crazy. You all are worried about chris brown when the domestic violence statistic is 1 out of every 3 women is abused. Maybe you should get off chris’ nuts and go help women in your own neighborhood.

Mysteryuz

Posted at 1:06 PM on February 24, 2012

I don’t know what the truth is, but I have always wondered why his mug shot was not released though. Fishy to say the least.