Chris Brown & Rihanna's PDA At Her Birthday Party

Thu, February 16, 2012 2:44pm EDT by 19 Comments
Rihanna Chris Brown

Wow! Chris Brown not only attended Rihanna’s birthday party in LA Feb. 13, the former lovers came out as a couple, holding hands and snuggling all night! Can you believe it?

Chris Brown may be getting torn down on Twitter, but he’s on top of the world. Not only did he win two Grammys last weekend, the 22-year-old singer earned a place back in his ex-girlfriend Rihanna‘s heart and was the object of her affection at her 24th birthday party Feb. 13.

Despite having assaulted her three years ago, Chris attended Ri’s bash at the Hearst Mansion in Beverly Hills and spent the night next to the lady of the hour, “sitting next to [her], talking and holding hands,” reports TMZ.

However, before strolling into the event, Chris tried to make all the guests — who included Katy Perry, Bruno Mars and Chris Martin — sign a non-disclosure agreement that they wouldn’t tell anyone he was there.

We told you exclusively last week they spent four hours together alone in a dressing room in the Staples Center. Plus, we have reported they have been going to the same nightclubs at the same time and communicating via Twitter. Clearly, this relationship has been brewing for awhile.

(C’mon, does anyone doubt Rihanna’s song, “We Found Love,” is about their troubled affair right now?)

Three years ago, Chris beat up Rihanna during a fight and was convicted of felony assault and given five years probation.

Do YOU think they should get back together?

Chris Brown, stop acting like a jerk and maybe people will forgive you!

More Chris:

1. Chris Brown’s Mom Furious After His Twitter Rant About Abusing Rihanna
  2. Chris Brown & Rihanna To Record A Single — New Report
  3. Chris Brown Attacks His Pro-Rihanna Haters With Intense Twitter Rant

erdani

Posted at 4:15 AM on June 20, 2012

Thanks for another fantastic article. Where else may just anybody get that type of info in such a perfect way of writing? I have a presentation subsequent week, and I am at the look for such info.

Bedroom Kids Furniture

Posted at 8:16 AM on June 17, 2012

Its like you read my mind! You appear to understand a lot about this, such as you wrote the guide in it or something. I feel that you could do with a few p.c. to pressure the message home a little bit, but instead of that, this is fantastic blog. A fantastic read. I’ll certainly be back.

computer trick tutorial

Posted at 7:00 PM on June 15, 2012

Great website. Lots of helpful info here. I am sending it to several buddies ans also sharing in delicious. And of course, thank you to your sweat!

kalaboo22

Posted at 8:39 AM on February 28, 2012

I think rihanna and chris brown should DEFINETLEY get back together. In my eyes thier practically made for each other…as long as he doesn;t beat her again its alright!!!!PLEASE GEY BACK TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!

Eric Koryah

Posted at 12:46 PM on May 8, 2012

Hi Christ and Rihanna
good to hear form your that your are come back together i am
so happy to hear that.you tow are my best best atrlt.
rihanna please forgive christ. a good to keep with what you know
them to fine something that with give you hall.i love to see
your together.My name is Eric Koryah. i from Liberia.

Derrick

Posted at 2:11 PM on February 21, 2012

I think Miranda has the hots for Chris Brown. Rihanna has forgiven him and his fans have forgiven him. Let it go!!!! The fact that she can’t let it go and is taking it so personal leads me to believe she has a secret crush on Chris.

silver iwara

Posted at 6:08 PM on February 20, 2012

I’m indeed happy to see them back together again…that’s so sweet!

Kiasha

Posted at 7:52 PM on February 18, 2012

I will forgive chris becuz I am his BIGGEST FAN EVER but I dnt want him to get back wit rihanna

heather

Posted at 11:06 PM on February 17, 2012

Coming from barbados they r cute together despite what ppl may say I love u both

SillyDogue

Posted at 4:50 PM on February 17, 2012

Makes perfect sense.
1. He beats her up.
2. She releases “S & M”.
3. Match made in…well…you know.

Rique

Posted at 8:39 AM on February 17, 2012

It’s not easy living life when your a mega star…and have domestic situations the publicity destroys everything..if it were a
regular couple going thru it..we wouldn’t
care and we’d go about our business..Rhiamna and Chris know what’s best for them and if they are in Love then so be it..
I wouldn’t want anyone in my business
Concerning my life as I live it sheathed it was good or bad.

Allure Searles

Posted at 1:24 AM on February 17, 2012

I think it is cool that they are getting along great I would like them to back together but they should work on having a healthy relationship I wish them all the best I hope that they get counseling for there relationship.

bntwo

Posted at 4:07 PM on February 16, 2012

Anyone who can honestly say they didn’t see this coming would be telling a LIE.
I’m sorry but I have been rooting for these two since ‘the incident’. I say the press and bloggers should leave them alone and let them love each other.

With that said, if any one blogging on this site truely cares about domestic abuse victims PLEASE go volunteer at an abuse shelter and I PROMISE you the woman and men–yes, men can be abuse victims–I promise you they look nothing like CB and rihanna.

RE

Posted at 7:04 PM on February 16, 2012

why? because they have money?
and how do you know how a victims of violence looks like? let my tell you, in most cases victims hide it, for fear or shame

Bean

Posted at 3:29 PM on February 16, 2012

I’m glad to see you guys back together again enjoying one another …….God Bless

RE

Posted at 3:19 PM on February 16, 2012

My God! i cannot understand how you can’t have a relationship with somebody that physically attacked you. And it´s not about forgive, it´s about respect youself.
Anyway, if her choise, i don´t care

Bean

Posted at 3:35 PM on February 16, 2012

Who are we to judlge noone is perfect and we learn from our mistakes…….when you love someone for real you forgive them no matter what.

RE

Posted at 6:56 PM on February 16, 2012

No matter what?? will you forgive someone that attack and hurt you? will you let him comeback into your life again? seriously, you have to go to therapy if you think that…
So sorry for you honey , if you just can´t respect youself. i, love myself better them that
and let my tell you but that is not real love, it´s a sick love

leona

Posted at 3:04 PM on February 16, 2012

The audacity about that question though Chris does NOT need anyone forgiveness. Leave this guy alone