Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Look Stunning & Madly In Love At Paris Premiere

Thu, February 16, 2012 9:52pm EDT by 10 Comments
Angelina Jolie Brad Pitt

Brad Pitt supported his life partner, Angelina Jolie, at the Paris premiere of ‘In the Land of Blood and Honey’ Feb. 16

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie couldn’t have looked more fabulous at the premiere of the 36-year-old first-time director’s film In the Land of Blood and Honey in Paris Feb. 16.

Wearing an elegant Ralph & Russo single sleeve dress with a flower elaboration, Angie didn’t stray too far from Brad, who looked hot in Gucci, at any time. In fact, the couple arrived arm in arm, posed for photos together and even walked into the theater in a complete embrace.

Brangelina’s six kids have been on them lately about finally tying the knot — and if their PDA at the premiere says anything, they are more in love than ever before.

More Brad & Angie News:

1. 10-Year-Old Maddox Jolie-Pitt Is Taking Flying Lessons
  2. Brad Pitt Overshares Again: Calls Angelina Jolie ‘A Bad Girl’
  3. Brad Pitt Admits: I Give My Kids Coca Cola For Breakfast

Sandysani

Posted at 5:35 PM on January 2, 2013

They are beautiful, kind, gorgeous, talented, blessed and rich .. You haters go pray!!!

Borderline Confidentiality

Posted at 6:39 PM on February 26, 2012

Sorry, not a hater & I know they all get plastic surgery, but nowhere near as much as Jolie. Indisputable that Jolie has more implants and injectables in her face alone (never mind the rest of her), and had/has more procedures done, than Cher has in total. Jolie is a running joke among the small group of physicians who cater to biggest celebs,etc.I am privvy to this group, believe me or not, doesnt matter- still true..None of them consider her beautiful, believe me or not- still true. Jolie is often discussed because of the techniques used & the finess of all the work done .She has been discussed recently because her relatively recent midface mini-lift did not turn out well.There have been corrections. Several and more are scheduled. You would not believe what she’s had done, how much she’s had/has done, and how often. I’m just as tired of hearing about her face work as I am of fans denying it. Really wish I could give you details, but wont despite anonymity here. You serously would be amazed. Believe me or not, still true.
The only thing that gets to me personally is her weight problem and the concommitant vein bulging. Theres a ton of jokes in the same circle about how she would make a great living anatomy model for med students now that she wears her cardiovascular system on the outside. Truth.
Many, many problems this woman has, at least physically. I will not comment on her character or mental status as I have not spent nearly enough time with her so it would be grossly unfair, mean.
I do commend the mostly excellent surgical and dermatalogical work.
Let me leave it at this: It took and still is taking constant work to make good lemonade out of a lemon. Whatever makes her happy, its her business. But she cannot be compared to other beautiful actresses because Jolies medical interventions exceed by far even Hollywood standards.
Again, makes no difference what you believe. The above is stil absolutely true.

ANON

Posted at 6:04 PM on February 26, 2012

Dolph Lundgren called.(sp?). He wants his head and face bones back.

guest

Posted at 6:02 PM on February 26, 2012

it must be me…… not really into the celeb scene…..bored and surfing….but this has to be the ugliest dress I’ve ever seen on anyone under 60 yrs old. its awful….looks like a cabbage is growing out of her shoulder making that now-skull-like face and head even bigger.
obviously she dresses to distract,usually, from frail frame, large cranial structure, overly long arms hands and feet, tendon-visible knees, unusually wide shoulders, jutting bones…..and good for her. everyone has stuff they look better covering or distracting from.
too much to juggle, poor diet, who knows…but she’s losing (lost?) her looks fast. now its all just 4x more eye and other makeup than anyone else -really, compare to other actress pics-, hair additions/extensions, etc.
i guess what gets me is the pompous posing she alway does whenever ive seen her. so imperious she’s her own cartoon. a real turn off.
otherwise don’t care. plenty of people doing huge amounts of good in this country and around the world very quietly.

herbie

Posted at 5:44 PM on February 22, 2012

Get your eyes checked
Brad and Angelina hate each others guts.lol

Andrey min'kov

Posted at 6:56 AM on February 17, 2012

It inspires feats!

chachita

Posted at 1:04 AM on February 17, 2012

This is the marathon award season for Brangelinas! Leave them alone. Good luck Brad and Angie!

jeff conn

Posted at 11:22 PM on February 16, 2012

my name is jeff conn and i like to masturbate with my dogs watching me.

Andrey Min'kov

Posted at 6:59 AM on February 17, 2012

Try it with an inflatable woman

Katie

Posted at 10:12 PM on February 16, 2012

Two narcissists–has there ever been more premieres, red capets, self-promotion than these two fame ho’s? Smug, arrogant and can’t get enough attention