Whitney Houston's Daughter Bobbi Kristina 'Feeling Guilty' Over Her Death, Source Reveals

Wed, February 15, 2012 8:03am EDT by 137 Comments

Victoria kirkendoll

Posted at 10:19 AM on February 18, 2012

Iwanna say good luck to bobbi kristina, my best wishes, your mom was a great singer and a beautiful woman.wish nothing but the’best to you & yours

Angie

Posted at 12:54 AM on February 18, 2012

To The Whitney Houston Family God saw her getting tired a cure not meant to be so he put his arms around her and wispered … come with me. ! R I P LOVE YOU Danny&AngieMeisenholder.

Nicole

Posted at 10:28 PM on February 17, 2012

I really do not care about all the negative that’s been thrown on the table about Whitney!!! What matters right now is she was a human being that had a soul. It was between her and God only!!! I’m not the one to judge!! We all have our flaws and we all have fallen short of His glory. What we need to worry about is our own souls and stop worrying about others and their lives. My heart is deeply sadden of Whitney’s death. It really hurts, even if I havent met her in person. She had a life!! Through her death, we should be getting our own house in order because one day we will have to travel that same road. I’m praying for Bobbi Kristina because she is the one that really needs someone NOW!!! I pray for comfort and healing in her heart, mind and soul!!! God give her strength and God put your loving arms around her. And God, I ask that you touch Ms. Cissy Houston and the entire family!!! Give them comfort and peace!!! I miss you Whitney!!! God Bless the Houston Family!!!

Theresa Harris

Posted at 6:34 AM on February 18, 2012

Amen!!

Theresa Harris

Posted at 6:37 AM on February 18, 2012

Matthew 7:2

shelbie havard

Posted at 10:21 PM on February 17, 2012

I feel so bad for whitney houstons family for their loss I hope they get better

catherine

Posted at 10:15 PM on February 17, 2012

My heart goes out to Bobbi Christina,her grandmother and family.I could never imagine how she must feel losing her mother because I,thank God,has not been in this position.Bobbi Christina,I want you to mourn,ask God for guidance,listen to His voice,just take one step back.Girl, please you go down on your knees and you pray.Pray as you never pray before.God loves you and will always be there for you.Have Jesus in your live He’ll carry you.Your Mother was blessed with a beautifull talent.Touching hearts and lives.She’ll be your mother forever no matter what people might say.We might know the full extend of her last moments but God was there.He knows the answers.It says in the scripture “not a hair will fall of our head God not knowing”

Mary

Posted at 9:37 PM on February 17, 2012

Beloved people, it is very necessary to ponder on where you will spend eternity. Whiney was not a fervent believer in Jesus. Whitney was deep in sin. Witney polluted the minds of people and caused people to err from God through her ungodly music. Whitney did not live a holy life that God requires. Whitney lusted after the world but shunned God. Whitney was a big disgrace to christianity. Fellow americans, stop adoring Whitney. Accept Jesus.

miss D.

Posted at 10:05 PM on February 17, 2012

Jesus gave his only son for our sins. How whitney lived her life is not your business. She has to stand for what she has done. Remember we serve a forgiving God. If you are sinless cast the first stone. What have you done that you don’t want anyone to know about. Let her rest in Pease. God loves you me and Whitney the same no big I an little you. Lets pray for Bobbi Kfistina.

Yogoi

Posted at 1:47 AM on February 18, 2012

U r very stupid ru perfect I dnt think so how can u judge

angie

Posted at 3:11 AM on February 18, 2012

U r such a hatefull, person,u don’t sound christian urself..god loves everyone, so don’t talk bad about someone who can’t defend herself, let her rest in peace.

Dorothy

Posted at 4:08 AM on February 18, 2012

It is people like you that are whats wrong with the world.

True

Posted at 9:58 AM on February 18, 2012

Very judgmental….”let Ye without sin cast the first stone”…. If you are such a great Christian you wouldn’t be judging Whitney and the life she lived….she actually loved the Lord and had a beautiful voice God blessed her with, which she praises Him with….let her rest in peace and keep your negative comments to yourself.

Might

Posted at 10:15 AM on February 18, 2012

F*****k u evil people who are u to judge

shamea myles

Posted at 10:23 AM on February 18, 2012

Where u with Whitney through out her life no so shut up….u only can speak on what u know the media is telln u so if ur so holy y don’t u just pray for her family n keep u comments to urself

Nic

Posted at 4:47 PM on February 17, 2012

Everyone calm down. Love, kaffy, Louise is the same person, pay attention to the words being repeated. They have no life. Usually pathetic losers troll on sites and leave dumba$$ comments like that.
Just ignore it, you’re just feeding into it.
RIP Whitney. Take care of MJ. Miss you both <3

soso

Posted at 4:22 PM on February 17, 2012

whitney,you sang beautiful songs we loved your music but now you ve left what else can we say but goodbye may your precious soul rest in peace.

sandra

Posted at 3:18 PM on February 17, 2012

whitney houston was a beautiful artist that made beautiful music that we all lov.we should all try to remmeber her in that way.do not judge who r u to judge her life u .she lived her life now she is resting respect that. rest in peace whitney.

sheilajo

Posted at 2:36 PM on February 17, 2012

Bobby Christina should have the support of her father no matter how others may feel. This child just lost her mother. I pray for you Christina and your dad. Bless the both of you. sjoreal

hope

Posted at 3:29 PM on February 17, 2012

i’m not so sure she needs her dead beat dad around.

sjoreal

Posted at 2:33 PM on February 17, 2012

Its sad when people wait for tragedy to come to attack individuals.What Bobby Christina need at the moment from family and friends is prayer. Her mother and father loves her regardless of there issues, so now she needs all the support even from strangers to let her know that life still goes on and to pray baby, keep your head up, and remember that God has all of this in controll.Not the people in NJ, La,DC, Md., nowhere. the lord is in control. You come from a strong grounded faith. Stand tall and strong. You will get through this. I would want my daughter to do the same. Love you. Sheilajo

Sabrina williamd

Posted at 2:14 PM on February 17, 2012

R.i.p whitney huston u may not be with us on earth but ur spirt and voice lives forever in our heart u was amazing talented loving person I will always miss u aunty and grandma take care of whitney and may god be with her family muuuuah

joyce eleazer

Posted at 12:27 PM on February 17, 2012

bobby needs her farther we have all made mistakes but she neds her farther now more than ever!!!

Disgusted

Posted at 12:09 PM on February 17, 2012

Love, Louise, Kaffy u all make me sick. You speak about God but you don’t sound like you know him very well. How dare you say Michael and Whitney are burning in hell, do you know their hearts. That is what God judge us from and he said He will judge us. Do u all know where u will end up, worry about that and not about others. This is not the way to bring or introduce people to God. So wrong!!!!!

Bridgette Powell

Posted at 10:49 AM on February 17, 2012

I can relate to Bobbi Chrisi, I was.21 & ma mom was 43 when she died I still needed ma mom it was extremaly hard still is after 23yrs! At lease her father is alive & around! Allow him tobe there for her!

Love

Posted at 10:47 AM on February 17, 2012

Bobbi kristina, leave alcohol and drugs alone. You are a young girl. You have your life to live. You are going to hell fire if you reject Jesus as your lord and saviour. Bobbi, come to Jesus. Abandon worldliness. Stop attending night clubs and parties. Do not join Whitney houston in hell. Whitney was a mad, insane, whorish, shameless, prostitute.

smullen

Posted at 2:34 PM on February 17, 2012

U r one disgusting individual. Now dare u judge? R u God? Unless u have dealt with a loved one with substance abuse you cannot get off your high horse. Shame on u.

Jonimac

Posted at 6:28 PM on February 18, 2012

I believe Jesus said something about “casting the first stone”. Someone named “Love’ is tossing boulders, others are joining in the same way gangs gather over a victim and all join in kicking and beatind the poor soul. You call yourselves Christian? I don’t think so. Long ago I was taught “Judge not lest ye be judged.” and I try to live that. I’m an old white woman in my 74th year and am appalled and deeply saddened at the level of vitriol aimed at poor Miss Houston, God rest her soul. We are none of us without sin. Jesus did not come for the perfect. Obviously, you don’t need him. He came for us sinners and praise God for that. Rest in peace, dear girl, your talent thrilled and elevated my spirit.

Louise

Posted at 10:37 AM on February 17, 2012

I love bobbi kristina very much and I do not want her to follow Whitney’s whorish lifestyle. Bobbi, get serious with God. Join a genuine bible believing church and grow spiritually. Do not get addicted to drugs and alcohol like Whitney. Live your life to please God. Do not follow boys and sugar daddies. Follow Jesus. If you follow the example of Whitney, you will end in hell fire. Whitney has gone to hell. Accept Jesus as your lord and personal saviour. Bobbi, stop smoking cigarettes and stop drinking intoxicating drinks. They will lead you to hell fire.

Kaffy

Posted at 10:26 AM on February 17, 2012

Bobbi, your mother was a whorish prostitute. Whitney was a shameless whore. Whitney is in hell fire. Bobbi, do not follow your Whitney houston bad example. Live your life to please God. Whitney has gone to join michael jackson in hell fire. Whitney hated God, but loved the fleeting temporal pleasures of sin. Whitney is dead and is in hell. Very sad and pathetic.

Green-eyes

Posted at 11:04 AM on February 17, 2012

OMG! Ppl’s are you serious this girl jus lost her mom yall talkin about her mother like she’s a Nobody! Regaurdness to what she did that’s da woman who gave her life! Whitney R.I.P! Bobbi Chrisi Be strong!

wikki

Posted at 12:40 PM on February 17, 2012

You righteous people talking about who is in hell. Hell is a state of mind. You are there right now. Whitney is an angel, she is singing with the angels right now.
Just for that, I am gonna call on my powers and direct so much negativity to your life right now, you will be in so much pain and regret for this comment. Evil exists just as good does. Evil is on its way to you……

Love

Posted at 3:33 PM on February 17, 2012

Jesus spread love not hate shame on you.. I wonder where you will go..

oreoluwa

Posted at 8:05 AM on February 17, 2012

I really felt for d poor little girl and whitney’s mum. Bobby brown ruined whitney and God ll judge him. Rip Whitney E Houston

bkjgui

Posted at 3:04 AM on February 17, 2012

Search “mydiscountsbag.com “.As louis vuitton ,chanel,Hermes,etc.Free wallet promotion is now.

Nicole .k

Posted at 2:40 AM on February 17, 2012

My heart goes out to the Houston’s family and I will continue to prey for your family. I’m so sorry for your lost Bobbi. I hope you and your family best. Whitney Houstan you are the most beautiful angel in the world Rest in peace.

Lisa

Posted at 10:59 PM on February 16, 2012

Hey my name is lisa I lost my best friend to rx drugs I have gone thru the same thing pray pray pray I still struggle n u will I dont know what to say to u but if u need a place to stay please come to our house u r welcone I so think abot you I wont judge u

vanessa lee

Posted at 8:12 PM on February 16, 2012

My heart goes out to the H0ust0n family….. Whitney H0uston rest n peace love you will always remain my favorite female artist… love ya always

kadisha roches

Posted at 10:47 PM on February 16, 2012

bibbi kristina i feel your pain cause i had lose my mom already.
my hearts goes to you and your family.
whitney houston my star rest in peace,

ATM (enishals)

Posted at 8:01 PM on February 16, 2012

listen Whitney was so pretty and her daughter is 2 but she has 2 fix 1 thing the space in her teeth i bobby got that 2 problyt he told her 2 leave it there but she is still pretty

riddimgirl

Posted at 9:35 PM on February 16, 2012

give the people space to mourn them family you are very disrispectfull, why u take time to see the girl teeth which am sure is much nicer than yours. you all leave the and shut up. i see what a america is all about just people who think they have the right to people lives who made any of u god? rip in peace now whitney

niya foster

Posted at 7:39 PM on February 16, 2012

MY LOVE GO OUT TO WHITNEY HOUSTON AN FAMILY ALSO FRIENDS….. SHE’S ANOTHER LOVE ONE THAT WILL ALWAYS BE AROUND MEANING HER BODY,SOUL AN MUSIC JUST LIKE MICHAREL JACKSON..HE WAS THE KING OF POP AN YOU ARE THE QUEEN OF R&B.WE LOVE AN ALWAYS MISS YOU <3