Whitney Houston's Daughter Bobbi Kristina 'Feeling Guilty' Over Her Death, Source Reveals

Wed, February 15, 2012 8:03am EDT by 137 Comments

ty

Posted at 11:26 PM on September 12, 2012

and she should when whitney cousin from her father side beg her to tell her mom who it was she did not insted she got nasty with him nobody help him whitney wood still be hear if robert troy taylor reach her in time

новините днес

Posted at 3:50 PM on April 17, 2012

Hello very cool blog!! Guy .. Excellent .. Amazing .. I’ll bookmark your site and take the feeds also?I’m satisfied to search out so many helpful info here within the post, we’d like work out extra strategies on this regard, thanks for sharing. . . . . .

Megan

Posted at 11:41 PM on March 11, 2012

If you are a devout born again Christian, why oh why are you in Hollywood gossip websites??? Me? I am because I love them, and I’m guessing you think I’m headed straight for hell to hang with Whit! Get a life, do something more productive and positive with your time!

Whitneyhouston fan

Posted at 10:50 AM on February 21, 2012

U stuipd bicth how can u say whitney went to hell u anit god u doin the devil work cynthia layy off whitney r.i.p

righteous

Posted at 12:50 AM on March 8, 2012

PLEASE, PLEASE KEEP WHITNEY HOUSTON NAME OUT OF YOUR MOUTH, IF YOU DON’T HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY GOOD ABOUT HER SHUT YOUR DAM MOUTH. WHO ARE WE TO JUDGE, NOBODY. I’M SURE THAT WHITNEY IS IN HEAVEN AND DOING GOOD. WE NED TO GET RIGHT TO GET TO WHERE SHE IS!!! SHUT YOUR FILTY TRASHY MOUTH OH!!

Cynthia

Posted at 6:46 AM on February 21, 2012

Whitney houston was a promiscuous debased whore of easy virtue, who loved prostitution and debauchery. Whitney was ignorant, stubborn, troublesome. It is not a surprise that God sent her to an early grave. Whitney has gone to hell. Become a born again christian to avoid joining Whitney in hell. Repent from partying, smoking, drinking champagne and nightclubbing to gain eternal life with our lord and saviour Jesus christ in heaven. Do not follow Whitney who was fighting over a foolish boyfriend whom she eventually abandoned for her untimely grave.

Tiffany

Posted at 8:56 PM on February 22, 2012

At cynthia all I have to say to you is
Matthew 7

Judging Others

1 “Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

3 “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 4 How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? 5 You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.

josey

Posted at 1:05 PM on February 28, 2012

UUUMMMMM……ok….PSA this is not that actions of a true christian..please do not group us all in the category of judgemental, cruel, not knowing how to speak to people. I understand…I think the message Cynthia is trying to put out that everyone needs to turn to God….but God would NOT agree this this comment at all. To say those things about someone dead or alive is hatred..not love. Dont forget God not only helped and save the prostitute in the bible but is married to the backslider. If you wanna call her something maybe that…but thats only because she admitted to it. But again you dont know her heart..none of us do so to say she is in hell….thats just not very christian like…Im so confused as to how you can use God, Jesus Christ and try to win people over to God with such hatred. I really pray that He helps you learn to filter your tounge a little bit more so that you can reach others. I really really do.

Tanya

Posted at 1:55 AM on March 1, 2012

At Cynthia
Have u lost your damn mind?

Marcus

Posted at 8:02 PM on March 6, 2012

I strongly suggest you seek some medication and some serious counseling.

righteous

Posted at 8:41 PM on June 27, 2012

cynthia, you have Whitney Houston mixed up with your mother, you forgot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

righteous

Posted at 9:25 AM on February 22, 2013

DEALING WITH A TRASHY PIECE OF TRASH LIKE BOBBY BROWN WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR!!! BOBBY BROWN KILLED WHITNEY HOUSTON BECAUSE HE KNEW IF SHE HAD OF LEFT HIM IN TIME SHE WOULD HAVE MARRIED SOMEBODY ELSE ANYWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gloria C.

Posted at 3:33 PM on February 20, 2012

Miss.Coast I know you feel, you must give total control because God’s states he will fight our battles not us.It hard but the word of will easy all pain. You all must Trust GOD fully. Salvation to many people will come from the work you do at this time on behalf of Whitney. This is a mission from GOD so let go let GOD. I can say this I lost my Mother when she was 42. I was on drugs. God can down one week after my Mother was buried. I have was saved….Prayer Works. Whitney work her was done and it done from WHITNEY HEART and that’s what she would want. Whitney never stop Bobbi from being close to her father. For Give and GOD will do the rest… Look What GOD has Placed in your hand Miss Cissy as he did Whitney. The World. A very important. Message from GOD

josey

Posted at 1:07 PM on February 28, 2012

very well put.

RIGHTEOUS

Posted at 12:45 AM on March 8, 2012

WELL SAID!

Gloria C.

Posted at 3:17 PM on February 20, 2012

Miss.Coast I know you feel, you must give total control because God’s states he will fight our battles not us.It hard but the word of will easy all pain. You all must Trust GOD fully. Salvation to many people will come from the work you do at this time on behalf of Whitney. This is a mission from GOD so let go let GOD. I can say this I lost my Mother when she was 42. I was on drugs. God can down one week after my Mother was buried. I have was saved….Prayer Works. Whitney work here was done. For Give and will do the rest…

miss madrea'

Posted at 11:31 AM on February 20, 2012

There will NEVER b another Whitney! She was the Best.

I feel for her family…mostly Miss Cissy & Bobbi Kris.

We all have NO real idea about alllll the things Whit n Bobby Brown went through…although I do fault him for some things…it has been Widely Reported that Whit was NO punk! So she made tons of her Own decisions! Bobby, I’m sure, is hurting too. I KNOW they loved each other!

I think what they All Need right now is Love & Support!

They have mine.

faithful

Posted at 11:54 PM on June 26, 2012

BOBBY BROWN KILLED WHITNEY HOUSTON,THIS IS ALL I HAVE TO SAY!!! EVERY TIME HE THINK ABOUT HOW HE SPAT IN HER FACE AND BEAT HER, HE OUGHT TO FEEL REALL REALLY BAD THAT BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Colleen

Posted at 10:41 PM on February 19, 2012

Hope Bobbi Kristina take easy from now os her mom’s gone. She never alone and she will stay her grandmother, I am sure they will support each other and will take long time. Whitney would very prond to her darling daughter for stay and spend with for Whitney’s mother, too. I hope Houston’s family okay and look after they health but of course missing and never forget Mother and daughter forever. Hope all of you doing be strong and Whitney want to seeing you be happy for her. All the World never forget “W” and pretty Gold Limo funeral.. Love and hug to her daughter and her mother and family. From Ireland

arona

Posted at 7:12 PM on February 19, 2012

I forgot to post that I feel that Bobby Brown has taken a big bashing since Whitney’s death ,I feel they really really loved each other very very much even though they had to end their marriage I was not there in their household nor were the people that write ugly,negative comments. Please leave Bobby Brown alone he is hurting deeply ,I also think people forget that Whitney was five years older than him…just think when Bobby was five she was 10, that’s a big difference in maturity when you think of it in that manner..I loved Whitney and somehow I do not see as as being a “weak woman” she said so herself in one of her interviews “she makes her own decisions and she does what she wants to do”With that being said please stop “beating down Bobby making him feel worse than he already does.I firmly “do not believe in “beating down on someone when they are already down”and afterall he is Bobbi Kris’s dad and she loves him she certainly appears to be a daddy’s girl…Thanks for reading and God bless…

arona

Posted at 6:59 PM on February 19, 2012

I think it is best for Bobbi Kris to stay with her grandmother because Ms.Cissy pratically raised her , I also feel that she is very very vulnerable at this time in her young life and Ms.Cissy, her uncle and his wife should step in in with very very tough love and get power of attorney over her to protect her all they can with making decisions re: her health and well being.We all know that when a child turns 18 that they are legally grown and do not need permission from a parent or guardian to do anything…I am praying for The Houston family.To the media I love yall but let’s be gentle and try to help Bobbi Kris……

Opie Bigay

Posted at 11:56 AM on February 20, 2012

I think that Bobby should be a part of his daughter life. Cissy is in her sixty and take it from someone who knows it is not easy with these teenagers and so far as the uncle and his wife they was there with Whitney during her dead. Didnt they see that Whitney was out of control for those three days so I dont know about them. I think Bobby has did alright with his other older children.