Rob Pattinson Leaves Kristen Stewart For 'Bel Ami' Premiere In Berlin

Wed, February 15, 2012 8:51pm EDT by 41 Comments
Robert Pattinson LAX

After spending Valentine’s Day in Los Angeles with Kristen Stewart, a shaded and shaven R-Patz packed his bags and left town Feb. 15

Robert Pattinson is on his way to Berlin for the Feb. 17 premiere of his new film, Bel Ami without Kristen Stewart. After what we can only imagine as a wonderful and PDA filled Valentine’s Day, the 25-year old Twilight hunk jetted off to show off his sexy ways to the loving fans of Berlin.

Although we are sad to see R-Patz go, we can’t wait to see how adorable he will look in his suit for the big premiere. We a drooling with an-ti-ci-pa….tion!

So HollywoodLifers, are you excited for the Bel Ami premiere? Sound off below!

More Rob & K-Stew:

1. Justin & Selena, Rob & Kristen And More: Hollywood’s 8 Hottest Valentine’s Day Couples
  2. Robert Pattinson Caught Flirting With Another Woman
  3. Sofia Coppola Wants To Direct Rob Pattinson In A Quirky Romance Dramedy

fool's believe

Posted at 6:03 PM on February 17, 2012

You have no idea how Rob spent Valentine’s day or who he was with. And that sushi “date” included her mother, and he arrived long after they finished eating. That was promo for the BD dvd release, duh.

Rob’s single, he said the idea of KS being his girlfriend was “ridiculous,” and until he says otherwise, you guys are just trolling for hits to your site, you know nothing. So glad she didn’t show up to spoil his premiere in Berlin. He rocked the red carpet on his own, the way he always does.

A

Posted at 7:30 AM on February 17, 2012

Who F………….ink care what they do is their private life and talking about education all of you show how rude u are, by fighting like kids about 2 people that you don’t even know. Why don’t you take care of your own life and just let Kristen and Robert alone they just actors simple as that enjoy their movies and move on people.

A.P.

Posted at 8:38 AM on February 17, 2012

Climb off your ridiculously high pedestal already! This is a gossip site where people with lives come at their leisure to read about, or defend a celeb they admire. Your ostentacious post screams of hypocrisy and ignorance. HELLO, this is what people do at an entertainment blog. Why don’t you go to Wall Street journal.com and slam posters for talking investments too?

Tara

Posted at 9:07 PM on February 16, 2012

@Medel j. Kristen is not a “dope out of elementary school”. She was homeschooled and graduated high school not long after the first Twilight. You, on the other hand, are evidently barely literate and a disgrace to whatever school system you crawl out from.

Medel j

Posted at 11:16 PM on February 16, 2012

check you facts..

She did dope out of elementary school six grade to be exactly and yes she did get a GED during the Twilight fliming. The director the good friend of the family harderwick joked about it in the commentarys of the first movie. Check your facts.
“quote”: One math problem for 20mins aday. So you and Kstew are evidently the iliterate ones with your know it all self.

Medel j

Posted at 4:32 PM on February 16, 2012

Well I think that if kristen loves chanel so much she would have been wearing it from the start. She alway said that she loves to wear her brothers clothes. As for the dad he is greed and seem to push her to be with rob for the fame.
the money she still at home with her parent and rob has his on place. and when she does pay for a place it at a hotel she and her family visit frequently. How i know they paid me not to post or sell the pics. PAP in the house. FACT

karen e

Posted at 4:58 PM on February 16, 2012

Karawarner,if you got paid what hte hell are you doing posting it.This is so much bull crap i’m lol…I remember wearing my old boy friends clothes.they just made me feel closer to him.Whats this about 50 new sheets,I’m all confused.We all know Rob and Kristen are in a relationship but are trying to keep it on the down low ,gosh people let them be…Hey LuLu nice of you to explain that post to mai,someone had too.How are you and yours? Well as always I pray,peace and love to all of the family members and their little 4 legged ones too.Hey Michele what do you think of some of this crazy stuff on there today..lol Bye for now Karen E

mede j

Posted at 6:28 PM on February 16, 2012

What is wrong with you and the other on this site. Had you every heard of freedom of speech. If a pap did follow that girl to a hotel, he was only look for his or her big payday. And if he or she came up on something bigger than expected and was paid off to keep it out of the press. (pictures) for you dump a$$ that don’t think before you start to disagree with the word. I would talk about it on the damn internet because noone unless you wre a report would investigate that facts. I for one would love to get the true about the father, kristen, rob, and the stewarts thief. Thats reporting the fact which you would call the news.
Cele’s got away with murder and file taxes when every they damn will please. Our a$$ have to do that shi# each year or we take the chance of an audit…

She looks cheap and as foul mouth and can get paid for it because she’s What ????? A dope out of elementary school not high school.

Lulu

Posted at 7:01 PM on February 16, 2012

Hey Karen! Sorry for the sarcasm, I’m actually a non sarcastic person, but stupidity like that should be illegal. Does this person have no qualms at all that she would attack Kristen’s family too and fabricate outrageous lies? She also needs improve on her language skills as well as her manners. Maybe it doesn’t matter, because her lunatic theories sound crazy in any language. Anyhoo, wishing you, your family and pet(s) the best Karen. BTW, what kind of dog do you have?

Michele

Posted at 8:05 PM on February 16, 2012

Lulu,

I thought you’re reply was great, sarcasm and all. That girl deserved it.
Michele

Karen E.

Posted at 9:15 AM on February 17, 2012

Good Morning,LuLu don’t worry about sarcasm,sometimes people need to hear or read it..I do have to lol when I read some of these posts,where do they get this stuff….Boredom,jealousy,or just plain old meanness. Thank you for wishing me and my family and Harley thats my 4 year old Golden Retriver,I also have twin cats that I share with my sister,Max and Fred,Fred is the runt they look just like twins,Fred is smaller and I call him my puppie lol..Right back at you LuLu the best to you and your family.Oh by the way I got my dvd of BD in the mail and I already had A twilight marathon because it was raining and I did’t want to go out.I live on the east coast and we been having some rain storms.Keep in touch it is really nice to post with you and Michele,bye for now.

Michele

Posted at 9:22 AM on February 17, 2012

Karen, you have a golden? I love goldens! My mom has one and she is lovely. I like the name, Harley too. Does he get along with your cats? Mine are not impressed with Storm (at all lol) but they hang out where he can’t bug the, but one is always wanting to play anyway. I like posting with you too, Karen.
Take care, Michele

Michele

Posted at 8:01 PM on February 16, 2012

Hi Karen,

I think some of the people who post are crazy and bitter. I used to post on a board a lot, but it became too much drama for me, so I stopped. Then I won a Stephen King competition, and they started there, because I’m not a regular poster, but I won an autographed book, it was like a writing thing and I couldn’t believe I won. But people were mad because I wasn’t a regular poster, just happened to come in for the competition. So I tent to comment sporadically, because I can leave when it gets too much. Here you can come and go, but some of the comments I cannot believe, even more than a message board, where everyone knows everyone.

I think it all stems down to jealousy. Honestly, I feel leery to speculate when it comes to other people (I mean Rob & Kristen or anyone I don’t know) because it’s so none of my business, and many forget that celebrities are human beings, with feelings. I do think they are together (didn’t I just say I wasn’t going to comment . . . I won’t say too much) but if they are not, that’s fine too. I just hope they are both happy, that’s all. People think they can say whatever they want, just because they hide behind a computer, and no one gets hurt, but I think some of it would hurt a lot. I get really angry about that.

Anyway, did you watch your movie yet? How is your pup? What kind of dog do you have? I don’t have a corgi, Karen, (I think you thought that?) he’s a shepherd, and he’ll be a year in March. His name is Storm, and he is crazy! (I need the dog whisperer, lol) I have 3 cats, a sheltie, and 2 parrots too.

Talk to you soon, (sorry to ramble)

Michele

Jenny

Posted at 8:40 PM on February 16, 2012

Medel J. since you know so much about Kristen and her problems and have so much proof, why are you wasting your time on this website. Contact a legit tabloid like People or etc. any get paid even more money. Or maybe you just heard a bunch of gossip because your relatives once worked in their home. Kristen doesn’t need fame or money. She has plenty of it and Twilight is almost over, so no need for a charade, because Twihards like me are going to see the movie regardless. As far as their relationship, noone really knows what is going on between these two. I feel that they are still together and are trying to just have some peace and quiet. I hope that they continue to stay strong.

medel j

Posted at 11:31 PM on February 16, 2012

Jenny,

Is not about the money or that damn movie Summitt was complete and gain all they could every dreamed of having by producing Meyers books. It’s about someone with the know how that can investigate the true. If I had the money I would hire someone to save these people from lossing their home.
Maybe I’m a wife thats in a verberlly abusive relationship and is trying to reachout to anyone that will take a interest in what is been said. Maybe

Alex

Posted at 9:57 PM on February 16, 2012

I could not for one minute imagine you having hold of any information that isn’t relatively available to the general public. I also had a very difficult time understanding what you wrote due to the fact that most sentences made no sense and your statement was one big ball of illiteracy. If you ever want anyone to take you serious and even attempt to believe your nonsense, learn to spell and to write a sentence that makes sense.

karawarner

Posted at 12:10 PM on February 16, 2012

Robert in on has way and we look forward to seeing him and his co-stars.

Robert do not need kristen like people think he came to US on his on to prusude his on dreams. director and author choose both of them for the part. Fake PDA offer to them and the took it without thinking of the cause and affect of it. Now father stew of greed cant let go of the fantasy.

Maybe you all can show them that life goes on… Robert let the girl have your old school clothes and all 50 new sheet sets that don’t fit her bed that took while in London. And call it a day.

Mai

Posted at 12:59 PM on February 16, 2012

WHAT!? Seriously what are you talking about? Im confused……..

Lulu

Posted at 1:18 PM on February 16, 2012

@Mai. I’ll try to translate the imbecile hater. It is saying that Robsten is faking their relationship to promote Twilight. Rob lied very convincingly when he said that Kristen was the only reason he auditioned. Basically, he lied about every word of affection and praise for Kristen to sell tickets. The one about “father stew of greed” , well I’m completely baffled..and scared, coz a hater’s mind is a dark, dark place. Finally, concerning Robsten’s perchance to share clothes, the hater is saying that Rob is giving Kristen his old clothes and things out of gratitude, never mind that the gesture is inappropriately intimate(if he indeed just wanted to be friends) and that Kristen is a multimillionaire who could damn well wear Chanel everyday if she wanted to.

Mai

Posted at 3:43 PM on February 16, 2012

@Lulu,
thanks! Kinda thought that but needed alittle clarity from somewhere else…. Kinda felt like I was reading a bunch of words thrown together… And where do people get their info. I mean about KStew and her family? Are their other blog sites that actually put these things out?

Gina

Posted at 8:57 AM on February 16, 2012

I see that they’re sharing for all to see yet again. That bag is the same one that Kristen brought to Paris. The women who starts foaming everytime HL throws their names together are very amusing. Rob and Kristen are a super cute couple, so HL being an entertainment blog, will continue to post silly but sweet gossip about them because it entertains people. In all fairness, HL expressed ardor for Bel Ami too. Admit it, when Kristen’s name is brought up, it makes it so much harder to keep up the illusion that they’re not a couple. Do you really think that Rob is even a smidgen upset that his gf is mentioned? He freaking lights up like a Christmas tree whenever her name’s brought up.

Betty

Posted at 10:04 AM on February 16, 2012

Sorry to burst your bubble but her bag is smaller. This stuff is sharing is just plain stupid and needs to stop. It is so annoying.

Frankie

Posted at 10:16 AM on February 16, 2012

Yeah right. They have exactly the same shirts, jackets and luggages. I have 4 year old twin boys who don’t have as many perfectly identical things as they do. They SHARE stuff. What’s annoying and stupid is your denial and eyesight.

Mai

Posted at 1:07 PM on February 16, 2012

@ Betty

Maybe just maybe they have the luggage set that comes in different sizes… You think?!

d.harris

Posted at 7:51 AM on February 16, 2012

hollywood life,what have i done so wrong that you keep deleting my comments.everyone has his or her own opinionand i have not said anything bad about rob. what the hell is going on.

Michele

Posted at 7:42 AM on February 16, 2012

I agree with the comments here about how stupid it is to always have Kristen’s name mentioned when it comes to Rob, and visa-versa. They are individuals with separate careers, thoughts, etc. But this gets HL hits. When they just mention one without the other, the hits are far less. If you don’t believe me, check it out for yourselves. Rob’s Bel Ami was mentioned and there were hardly any hits, then they put Kristen’s name in, plus a deceptive headline, and voila. Hits. And that’s all they care about.
Michele

Karen E.

Posted at 9:54 AM on February 16, 2012

Hey Michele,damn girl you are right on with your post, that’s why I like to read what you post.This is Rob’s time to shine with Bel Ami.He is over there to show what a talented actor he is,and give his fans his undivided attention.If Kristen was there they be hounding her..Let Rob get his for this movie.Maybe Kristen will be under the radar and go in the back like she has before,I too have read that her mom’s movie K-11 is suppose to premier in Berlin,don’t know how true it is…I wish nothing but the best for Rob and I hope Bel Ami is a blockbuster hit for him..Have fun Rob,you have a bevy of beautiful women to walk the red carpet with,Kristen scott,Christina,and uma,all hot women.As always my prayers and peace are with you and yours,be safe,I betcha Kristen stayed home to take care of bear,lol..xoxo Karen E

Dawn

Posted at 7:31 AM on February 16, 2012

Kristen’s mom recently directed a movie called K-11 that is being shown at Berlin. We might still see Kristen there yet. Let’s keep our fingers crossed. Good luck Rob!

TH

Posted at 5:43 PM on February 16, 2012

K11 isn´t in the program of the berlin film festival.

Angel

Posted at 7:24 AM on February 16, 2012

HL you need to learn how to choose titles “Robert pattinson leaves keisten stewart “

Jess

Posted at 2:09 AM on February 16, 2012

I thought that having misleading article titles was as bad HL could go but apparently not. Rob is leaving Kristen? Goodness. You know they do have seperate careers, right? Just because they are dating doesn’t mean that they have to be together all the time. I don’t make my boyfriend drive to work with me. Let Rob do his Bel Ami promo in peace.

Ty

Posted at 12:21 AM on February 16, 2012

he “Leaves Kristen”… someone break out the tissues before everyone starts sobbing. Are u kidding me??? He is going to promote a movie., and why do you always feel the need to turn every story into a Rob and kristen story? Cant you just stick to one without pulling the other into it especially when it has nothing to do with them?

allen

Posted at 11:52 PM on February 15, 2012

Let’s get real here. It’s not just HL that does this. Kristen’s name HAS to be mentioned with Rob at ALL times. Whether it’s on this site or any other site. It sucks. I hope they give Rob a chance to be his own person. He’s going for his movie premiere that doesn’t have to do anything with Kristen. The title is so misleading lol. Just wow.

jo

Posted at 11:49 PM on February 15, 2012

Why is Kristen dragged into anything Rob does? He’s going to Berline for his premiere that is not Twilight. Not a big deal. Get over it.

Cav

Posted at 10:20 PM on February 15, 2012

Ohh hollywoodlife, you can never write a story about Rob without throwing kristen into it. Cant we focus on Bel Ami and only rob for a change? I guess not on this site anyway right? Anyway So excited to see rob in Berlin!

Fan of Rob and Kris

Posted at 10:19 PM on February 15, 2012

It’s good to see a pic and hear news about Rob even tho some sorry pap stuck a camera in his face. Hope he has fun at the premiere and can’t wait to see BelAmi !

Michele

Posted at 9:37 PM on February 15, 2012

When is Bel Ami going to be shown in Toronto? I cannot wait to see this film!

Good luck to Rob at the premiere; I hope he has lots of fun. I know it’s work but work can be fun too, right? I think.
All the best,
Michele

anna cabana

Posted at 9:16 PM on February 15, 2012

@super why u so upset wait for kristen snow white and the huntsman and same thing leave rob at l.a rob have fun all the woman his side wait and see

katey

Posted at 9:07 PM on February 15, 2012

Have fun Rob. Go Bel Ami.

Super

Posted at 8:55 PM on February 15, 2012

Why must you keep on throwing their names in each other’s business. When Kristen went to Paris, you just HAD to mention Rob. Now it’s the same thing. Why can’t you just say “Rob Leave LA for Bel Ami Berlin Premiere”. Kristen, as much I love and adore her, has nothing to do with this.

jen

Posted at 9:43 PM on February 15, 2012

LOL! Your argument is full of bitterness! My answer is that they are in period where their existence has so much powerful dynamics that you just can’t mention Rob’s name without mentioning his netter half, Kristen!! They co-exist!!