Khloe Kardashian Looks So Fresh & Natural — Do You Like Her Toned Down Makeup?

Wed, February 15, 2012 10:33am EST by 12 Comments

On ‘Today’ with Kathie Lee and Hoda Kotb, Khloe is wearing very clean, light makeup. Doesn’t she look gorgeous?

Khloe Kardashian has been known to pack on piles of makeup, but this natural look works so well for her! Khloe’s soft waves, pink lips and light gray eyeshadow are perfect for a daytime appearance. Do you think Khloe should wear less makeup more often?

All of the Kardashian women have been guilty of wearing way too much makeup at some point. They are notorious for their black smokey eyes and thick foundation. Good for Khloe for letting her natural beauty shine through!

Eden Univer

Celina

Posted at 11:56 AM on February 16, 2012

THAT’S NATURAL?? HAHA!! SHE HAS A LOT OF MAKE UP PLEASE!!

melrae

Posted at 10:02 PM on February 15, 2012

I love Khloe she pretty much the only real Kardashain I mean I love them but its kinda true just think about it…

Mari

Posted at 1:24 PM on February 15, 2012

Yuck! She is soooooooo gross!

Lisa

Posted at 1:23 PM on February 15, 2012

Lol…what I mean is…I hate her makeup and her dress. She looks like a nasty as$ hoe.

lisa

Posted at 10:34 PM on February 15, 2012

U should stop hating

lisa

Posted at 12:16 PM on February 16, 2012

I’m so jealous of the Kardashians. I wish I could be just like them. Or better yet…BE them.

Mel

Posted at 1:21 PM on February 15, 2012

No amount of makeup will help Khloe. She’ll always look like a tranny…

lisa

Posted at 11:35 AM on February 15, 2012

I like her natural look… but I just love her dress! Do you know anything about it? :)

lisa

Posted at 2:07 PM on February 15, 2012

Besides the fact that out would never look good on me…

Too Bad

Posted at 11:13 AM on February 15, 2012

Lighter Make-up! hahahahaha…this is just another ploy by the Kardashians to try to reinvent themselves!!! They are simply pathetic and always trying to make money by suckering their fans!!!!

Zilly

Posted at 11:00 AM on February 15, 2012

Love it, plus it sets her apart from her sisters, I agree that they wear too much makeup, A dark smokey eye in the morning? Khloe is owing this new look, good for her!

I once heard that people who wear a lot of makeup are hiding something, the makeup is their mask.

Angellove

Posted at 10:55 AM on February 15, 2012

(WWW -weαlthychatC/o/M) === D/ating____M/i/l/lionaires!
↑↑CEOs, doctors, lawyers, investors, entrepreneurs, b-e-a-u-t-y queens, fitness models, and Hollywood celebrities ↑↑