Katy Perry Plans To Trash Russell Brand Again

Wed, February 15, 2012 1:49pm EDT by 11 Comments

Katy’s new song ‘Part of Me’ is just one of many tunes that will diss ex-husband Russell Brand. We can’t wait to hear the next one!

Katy Perry, 27, shocked the world with her amazing revenge performance at the Grammys on Feb. 12. Not only did she look and sound AH-mazing, but her song was a total slap in Russell Brand‘s face. And the best part is —  there’s more to come!

“She’s writing songs now that chronicle their relationship,” a source tells US Weekly. “She’s turning her rage into creativity.”

The lyrics to her new single say “cause you chewed me up and spit me out, Like I was poison in your mouth. You took my light. You drained me down. That was then and this is now. Now look at me.”

Well, we hope Russell Brand is looking now because Katy is about to take the world by storm!

What do you think, HollywoodLifers? Are you excited to hear Katy’s new songs?

Watch Katy’s entire Grammy performance below:

Loading video...

And here are the full lyrics to Katy’s “Part of Me” Song

Days like this I want to drive away. Pack my bags and watch your shadow fade.’ Cause you chewed me up and spit me outLike I was poison in your mouth. You took my light, you drained me down.
That was then and this is now. Now look at me

Throw your sticks and stones
Throw your bombs and your blows
But you’re not gonna break my soul
This is the part of me that you’re never gonna ever take away from me, no

I just wanna throw my phone away
Find out who is really there for me
‘Cause you ripped me off, your love was cheap
Was always tearing at the seams
I fell deep and you let me drown
But that was then and this is now
Now look at me

Throw your sticks and stones
[ From: http://www.metrolyrics.com/part-of-me-lyrics-katy-perry.html ]
Throw your bombs and your blows
But you’re not gonna break my soul
This is the part of me that you’re never gonna ever take away from me, no

Now look at me, I’m sparkling
A firework, a dancing flame
You won’t ever put me out again
I’m glowing, oh woah oh
You can keep the dog from me
I never liked him anyway
In fact you can keep everything
Yeah, yeah
Except for me

Throw your sticks and stones
Throw your bombs and your blows
But you’re not gonna break my soul

Throw your sticks and stones
Throw your bombs and your blows
But you’re not gonna break my soul

More Katy Perry News

1. Rihanna Sings ‘We Found Love’ In Front Of Chris Brown At The 2012 Grammys
  2. Grammy Awards 2012 Winners List — Adele, Jay-Z & More
  3. Chris Brown: First Grammy Performance Since Rihanna Assault

test website

Posted at 7:44 AM on March 17, 2013

What a superb viewpoint, nonetheless is just not produce every sence by any means discussing this mather. Just about any technique thanks and also i had try and discuss your post directly into delicius but it surely appears to be an concern inside your blogging is it possible you should recheck this. thank you just as before

Lola

Posted at 10:50 AM on June 3, 2012

It’s so funny that it says ‘the dog from me. I never liked him anyway’ Hahahahahaha It is ‘o you can keep the diamond ring. It don’t mean nothing anyway’ HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

mariana

Posted at 8:08 PM on March 27, 2012

I love Katy and i am so glad she is moving on and staying strong.She desrves better than Russell.She will find a guy who really knows how to love her and give her the respect she deserves.And by the way,i love “Part of me”.It’s just AMAZING.And Russell should be ashamed for breaking such a beautiful girl’s heart.Love you Katy!

fr

Posted at 12:50 PM on February 16, 2012

Mike stop reading tabloid trash. Katy’s parents had the BEST relationship w/ Russell. Katy’s mom was always posting pics of her with Russell and she was talking about him with the best words. Also we don’t know if it’s true that Russell critized her SNL hosting skills. That’s another tabloid story. As for the no makeup pic Russell said that he only wanted to show the world that she’s still beautiful with no makeup on.

Mike

Posted at 6:58 PM on February 15, 2012

While they were married, Russell did some things that just about any woman would get ticked off about. Things like taking a picture of Katy with no makeup on and then posting it on Twitter. Most women freak out for real about those types of things. It makes you wonder if Russell did a secret sex tape of them. That would be Katy’s worst nightmare I’m sure.

Russell also tended to make fun of Katy’s parents who are evangelical Christians and do a bunch of anti-Christian jokes that he knew made Katy upset.

Russell also criticized Katy last December for her performance as the host of Saturday Night Live. That’s about as uncool as it gets. Katy isn’t a comedian. She was doing the best she could. Usually, it’s the writers who are to blame when a SNL skit is not very funny … not the performers.

Bottom line, Russell was hardly a “model husband” when they were married. A real husband could handle the long separations because of her career. For all we know, Katy caught Russell red handed cheating on her when he thought she was out of town. There might be a bunch of things he did that we’ll never hear about.

The Brad

Posted at 11:51 PM on February 24, 2012

Amen! I actually loved most of Katy’s SNL skits. The news anchor one was flat but she was perfect in J Pop….and her doppelganger skit of Florence and Machine was PERFECT. So Russle basically sucks for busting her chops about it. Anyway…dittos on the rest of what you said.

michelle

Posted at 5:55 PM on February 15, 2012

Used to be a Katy fan, now I’m team Russell. She’s too old to act like a spoiled teenager. Should have taken her money Russell!!!!! But good for you taking the high road.

gogo

Posted at 4:34 PM on February 15, 2012

She can’t sing, can’t dance, songs are fuel for bubble gum KatyCats (13-17 yr olds), who’s brains haven’t developed yet. She knows her career lifespan is another 2-3 more years, before she faces the Avril Lavigne fate. Michael Jackson hit every age group, that’s why his songs were recognized by the Grammy Academy, reason why she didn’t win anything is because her music sucks. She’s a shameless self promoter as evidenced by her behaviour on stage at the Superbowl, and at the Grammy’s. Another couple of years, and we’ll all be saying “Katy who?”. Hope all her exes can get through her trash she spits out.

Andrey Min'kov

Posted at 2:55 PM on February 15, 2012

I worry for a long time.

Katie

Posted at 2:30 PM on February 15, 2012

Of couse she’s gonna do this, its her MO. She did it with Travis and she’s gonna do it with Russell. I just hope that men stop dating this lunatic because she’s the one who chews men up and spits them out. All of the men she has been with before have been good guys until she gets a hold of them. Travis works with African charities and has even been down there numerous times. He struggled with addiction and is a good guy but all she did was write songs about his demons to profit off of them and she’s gonna do it again to Russell. What about what she did in the relationship, contantly parting heavily knowing that she married a man who abstains from that lifestyle for his own health? Russell is about to get the drama from her soon, because nothing sells more money than a bitter, heartbroken woman writing songs to bring a man down.

Angie

Posted at 3:37 PM on February 15, 2012

Katie,
I think I love you, in a totally platonic way of course.