Courtney Robertson, Stop Lying To 'Bachelor' Ben Flajnik

Wed, February 15, 2012 3:52pm EDT by 7 Comments
Ben Flajnik And Courtney Robertson

Posted at 4:28 PM on February 17, 2012

I like her. She seems real to me. I mean, she saids what she feels, so what if it’s nice? At the end of the day someone could say “Oh I hate her! She needs to get sent him!” but still be watching the Bachelor every morning night enjoying it over the drama this women causes, lol.

I like it’s all bad editing, she seems genuine in some cuts, really. Whatever, we’ll see.

Posted at 4:28 PM on February 17, 2012

Sorry, I meant *not nice. Lol. I type to fast sometimes.

Kathryn huggins

Posted at 3:40 PM on February 16, 2012

I like Courtney for Ben. She liked Ben and went for it. She is pretty, warm,loving and exciting. I think the other women on the show lacked confidence in themselves.

hottie

Posted at 10:36 AM on February 16, 2012

Why is everyone all about how Ben is so amazing and deserves better than this?? If he’s actually into Courtney the way he seems to be then HE is the major loser and totally deserves her. F’real.

dot

Posted at 9:03 AM on February 16, 2012

all i can say, he is blind!!!! he should be able to tell all by her boldness for one thing, what kind of person she really is… in my oppinion, he deserves her!!! had i been one of the girls, i would have taken her DOWN..

Jane

Posted at 7:27 PM on February 15, 2012

She acts like a little brat. I expect her to stick out her tongue to the other girls. Please, someone, tell Ben to get a new haircut.

gbtw

Posted at 5:13 PM on February 15, 2012

people like that usually don’t know what the truth is. they’re too distracted by “their hair” (their own spotlight). it’s not really even a conscious act of lying, they just talk with complete disregard for the (lack of ) veracity of their statements. at a certain level, it is a personality disorder called narcissism. the biggest complaint of people dealing with someone who has NPD is lying- but, the truth doesn’t matter to a narcissist. they don’t know or care what it is, so it’s not really something they’ll ever come to grips with.