'Teen Mom 2' Recap: Jenelle Evans Makes A Shocking Discovery In Rehab

Tue, February 14, 2012 11:40pm EDT by 22 Comments
Teen Mom 2 Recap

Rose

Posted at 11:00 PM on February 25, 2012

To all the girls on the show
Don’t worry what pol think… just do u!!! If there was a camera in
There face it would most likely be worse…!!! A
Mistake is a mistake…don’t matter how big or small
it depends if u have learned anything
.. and in order to learn we have to make
Mistakes..

Kristen

Posted at 1:19 PM on February 24, 2012

I think you all should stfu.
Jenelle has come a long way to make herself better for jace.

Jailene

Posted at 9:02 AM on February 19, 2012

but the best Teen Mom is Chelsea Jenelle is changing I respect her I understand but Im happy she went to Rehab kailyn it must be hard for her I understand and Leah shes a good mom but it pisses me off that she could cheat several times when you have kid and your married come on leah . When kailyn.cheated it was different leah did it with her ex which is not her baby daddy Leahs better than that wish she could prove it. but love all of you ! :) GoodLuck

Big Daddy

Posted at 10:48 PM on February 21, 2012

WOW THAT JENELLE IS STUNG OUT ON WEED * WHO DO YOU KNOW WOULD SELL THERE BODY FOR WEED. SHE’S GOT TO BE STRUG OUT ON SOMETHING ELSE LIKE HER BOYFRIEND.. WHY LIE ABOUT IT IT, COULD HELP OUT OTHER TEEN WITH PROBLEM

Big Popa

Posted at 10:52 PM on February 21, 2012

Eastern N.C. has a bad meth crack and extcy and pills problem WOW THAT JENELLE WHO IS STUNG OUT ON WEED * WHO DO YOU KNOW WOULD SELL THERE BODY FOR WEED. SHE’S GOT TO BE STRUG OUT ON SOMETHING ELSE LIKE HER BOYFRIEND WHY LIE ABOUT IT IT COULD HELP OUT OTHER TEEN WITH PROBLEM

Kim

Posted at 12:42 PM on February 18, 2012

Jenelle is plain and simple “GARBAGE”…. She is more worried about Keifer (at the time) then her own son. She is a pathetic excuse of a mom.

If I hear her say “Keifer” one more time I think I will puke…. This is a perfect example of someone who should have given her child up for adoption….

Megan

Posted at 3:09 AM on February 17, 2012

@Janelle…..is anyone seriously surprised that this DIZZY MESS is a bi-polar idiot?!!! All she has to do is grow up & ACT RIGHT! She doesnt need a psychiatrist, she needs to GROW THE FK UP & STOP ACTING LIKE A MORON!!!

Big Daddy

Posted at 12:22 AM on February 19, 2012

its easyer to say she has a problem then to grow up look at the kids today compared to the ones from the 60’s 70’s or 80’s these kids today are dumb taking spice and other crazy drugs . jenelle blames weed yah right.

countryfinds

Posted at 9:22 PM on February 15, 2012

Countryfinds Collectibles Antiques
Maintained by:
Ebay Member id countryfinds
Wow What a crazy show, but I think its harder being a real teen mom without glam and money.

Rusty Shackelford

Posted at 4:10 PM on February 15, 2012

It doesn’t explain her being a WHORE!!!

Megan

Posted at 3:20 AM on February 17, 2012

LMAO

countryfind

Posted at 10:54 PM on February 21, 2012

You me LMAFO Party Rock

Super

Posted at 3:50 PM on February 15, 2012

That explains Jenelle being all crazy.

BIG DADDY

Posted at 9:16 PM on February 15, 2012

WE ALL KNOW JENELLE’S DRUG PROBLEM IS NOT JUST WEED IF YOU SEEN THE SHOW SHE ALSO TESTED POSITIVE FOR OPIATES . I HAVE NEVER SEE ANYONE STUNG OUT ON WEED POT THE GREEN. SHE’S ONLY LIEING TO HER SELF. TO SAVE FACE/

Megan

Posted at 3:19 AM on February 17, 2012

She`s a NUTBAG & I feel SO SORRY for her poor mother, who was FORCED 2 raise the pigs child bc shes such a moron. And of course shes doing every drug under tye sun, shes a dizzy douche bag. Not to mention feeling bad for her son, as well…what a shame this pig brings a child into her fkd up world & life that she’s created & keps living because she’s too immature & stupid to act any diferent, let alone change it for the baby…SOME KIDS JUST DONT EVER HAVE A CHANCE…& HER SON, JACE IS UNFORTUNATELY ONE OF THEM. I may be really, REALLY CALLOUSE w/my words & how I feel, but I have NO RESPECT FOR THOSE WHO DONT WANT TO HELP THEMSELVES!!!

anna

Posted at 3:47 PM on February 15, 2012

someone please tell me what bipolar disorder is!

TM2Addict

Posted at 2:56 PM on February 15, 2012

Am I the only 1 who thinks Kailyn was way out of line? She cheated on her BF, who has been very good to her, and she pretends he is the person at fault? Jo is the one who verbally abused her: “whore”, etc. I thought Jordan took it like a gentleman and did the only obvious thing – walked out. Not even as “I’m sorry” from Kailyn. Huh. Doesn’t seem to make sense to me.

cynster

Posted at 5:54 PM on February 15, 2012

I agree with you TM2addict. Kail was way out of line. She didn’t even seem sorry. All she kept doing was trying justify what she did. Jordan was good to her and her son. I understand people make mistakes but she didnt seem the slightest bit apologetic nor took responsibility for her actions.

Rusty Shackelford

Posted at 11:11 AM on February 15, 2012

WHORES!!!

Countryfinds

Posted at 12:26 AM on February 19, 2012

Hey not all girls are Sluts but it makes it funny tv so people dont get bored its like Springer.

Britney

Posted at 6:49 AM on February 15, 2012

it makes me so upset to see corey and leah break up! you can tell that they really do still love eachother :-( personally i think they are perfect for each other. leah just needs to grow up. maybe one day they can work out there differences.

Krista

Posted at 3:20 PM on February 15, 2012

Britney,
Not likely because Leah is engaged to another man that she just had a miscarriage with. :(