Justin and Selena can choose to cuddle in front of a gas fireplace or snuggle in Italian bed linens. Get all the details of their NYC penthouse suite.
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are spending a romantic Valentine’s Day at one of NYC’s most posh hotels. Based on photos of them exiting their hotel, HollywoodLife.com has figured out that Justin and Selena are staying at the luxurious London hotel, most likely in the $2,000 per night penthouse suite.
“The London Penthouse is going to be the largest the hotel has,” a source tells us. “It’s on the 53rd & 54 floor [a split level], 2 bedroom 2 bath with a king bed in the master bedroom.” There is only one penthouse suite.
Another insider confirms the pair stayed at the London and checked out on Feb. 13.
Here are all the details of Justin and Selena’s love nest:
- 2,500 square feet.
- Bay windows line three sides of the suite with views of Central Park, the Hudson River, and the George Washington Bridge.
- Justin and Selena are sleeping in Filli D’Oro Italian sheets and handmade blankets.
- They can cuddle around a gas fireplace set in marble.
- They have a private dining room that accommodates eight people.
- Free Internet
- Justin and Selena can choose to watch a movie on one of the suite’s three LCD flat screen TVs.
- Both bedrooms have their own private dressing areas, so Justin and Selena don’t have to fight for closet space or time in front of the mirror.
- Lindsey DiMattina
More Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez News: