'Bachelor' Host Chris Harrison Reveals The Techniques Courtney Robertson Uses To Trap Ben Flajnik

Tue, February 14, 2012 8:15pm EST by 38 Comments
Ben Flajnik And Courtney Robertson

Jill

Posted at 11:50 PM on February 20, 2012

Ben is just an Elmer Fudd. He’s boring. He has no personality. He barely talks. He says nothing special and has no unique, attractive qualities. What kind of women fall for this guy?
Courtney is just a dingaling. A dope.
And… why do people tongue kiss on this show??? It’s SOOO gross! Seriously, I don’t want to see people darting tongues in close up. ew.

Jack

Posted at 11:02 PM on February 20, 2012

Ben is going to get what he deserves!
He’s weak minded and easily manipulated!

Diana

Posted at 4:37 PM on February 19, 2012

might Ben be on the show to promote his wine – and finding a wife would just be frosting?

Dragonsheart

Posted at 5:13 AM on February 18, 2012

No amount of creative editing can manufacture the maniacal, self-possessed, self-indulgent, manipulative machinations routinely enacted by Courtney. The season of (IMO) the premiere Bachelor of the franchise has been made a gut wrenching exercise for all women who quickly recognize & identify a SUCCUBUS. As ‘real life’ usually goes, the decent guy honestly looking for love, trusts and becomes an easy target for this despicable viper. The only satisfaction to be found this season, should Courtney recieve the final rose, would be Ben publicly denouncing her on the After the Final Rose Finale. If not, he’s DOOMED.

Sam

Posted at 6:20 PM on February 17, 2012

Further, people who say she’s an aging model, are you kidding me!? She looks younger than Kacie B!

Sam

Posted at 6:16 PM on February 17, 2012

I absolutely LOVE Courtney!! People who watch this show are only seeing what the producers want you to see… a villain. However, if you really listen to some of things she says (minus the scary music and what the other women say) she is really quite FUNNY and sweet. She’s different and that makes her interesting which is why the show revolves around her. The other “vanilla” women are BORING and so is Ben. You go Courtney, love your personality and you ARE beautiful. Women who say you are not are just jealous. Further look at what KACIE B. said last week – “That b**ch. It took every fiber of my being to not spring across the room and punch her in the face.” Ya, and Kacie’s the sweetheart on the show, everyone has it right and she should have been picked in the end. Pa-LEASE! Plus have you seen that girl without makeup. Yuck! You made the right choice BEN.

Dash

Posted at 9:07 PM on February 18, 2012

Courtney! I mean “Sam”! You are not supposed to talk about the show til after the finale. Bad girl!

Margie

Posted at 11:27 PM on February 20, 2012

Lol

Ashley

Posted at 5:43 PM on February 17, 2012

This show has gone of the deep end if you ask me. It is the same thing now. The women that win are the ones with the most media attention and they do it just for that. Emily was the same way. I live near her and know lots of people that are friends with her and she used to sleep with other people’s husbands and has been with several drivers. What does this have to do with bachelor…well she was trying to get on tv through the racing and that didn’t work and so now look where she is. I think anyone who uses someones death for pain is disrespectful. If people knew what I knew about her they would see what I mean it’s so bad how she has behaved. Now look where we are with Courtney. She is a washed up model and is not even that attractive. She looks weird when you really see her no makeup and all and her pictures look nothing like her. She is washed up and found a way out with the bachelor. I think this show will just continue to go down hill and lose fans. I think the only people watching really are just watching for the drama…there is little hope for the pretty sweet girls on this show. Personally I think Ben just wants her because she is a model and she knows that and uses it. He knows this is his only chance with a model.

Jen

Posted at 9:31 PM on February 17, 2012

They need to bail on Emily M. Bad idea, fans don’t like her. Bail and get Emily O. or Lindzi.

Linda

Posted at 1:07 AM on February 17, 2012

Courtney does not do anything because she wants to and it would be nice to do it for the person; she does it to get something out of it in the end. She has been like that all season long. You see it in her actions and comments. She also enjoys it when others have bad things happen to them. She is very gleeful about it.

Jen

Posted at 8:07 PM on February 16, 2012

Trista was good and so was Jillian.

Jen

Posted at 8:05 PM on February 16, 2012

Ali was yet another bad choice. Really annoying even from the Bachelor show.

Johnny

Posted at 6:38 PM on February 16, 2012

Courtney is very childish and immature, unintelligent, vain, arrogant, anti social and narcissistic. Borderline personality desorder. Her motives are as clear as day. Washed up, aging model looking for her 15 mns of fame. She is very cunning and manipulative. In group settings she is always making disrespectful spiteful and catty comments towards others. She’s an attention-needy tramp and if Ben still can’t smarten up and realize what kind of person she is then I wont pity him when she chews him up and spits him out. He was warned…

Chris

Posted at 4:36 PM on February 16, 2012

I really really like Courney. She’s genuine but conceited. she knows love in depth and the jealousy in love and she knows how to hurt feelings of other girls. she is clear about what she want and what’s her goal in this show- to get Ben.She is not two faced, on the other hand, she is scarcastic, picky and very true to herself. She knows Ben and she is a fighter. i like this woman but Ben is not strong enough for her.

Jen

Posted at 8:08 PM on February 16, 2012

You must be f’g joking. She’s only out for number 1. Her.

Taylor

Posted at 1:40 AM on February 19, 2012

She is a NUTCASE, and not pretty at all, she modeled for Old Navy and Sears, and that makes her a top model in everyone’s mind?! Whats wrong with her lips, they go away when she talks, maybe to hide her snake tongue! She only cares about herself, and is just mean. Model, lol.

Nic rossouw

Posted at 3:05 PM on February 16, 2012

Ben is a fool. If he simply observed courtney while he was with her, alone and in group settings he would know that she is a vapid, unpleasant woman. It is no surprise that ben was single going into this. I think he deserves what he gets at this point. Am glad that the more attractive and smart women like jennifer did not end up with this tool.

Maggie

Posted at 2:49 PM on February 16, 2012

What I’m msot mad about is the fact that there are girl who went on the show to genuinely find love. I can’t believe that Courtney not only goes on the hometown dates but wins the Bachelor. This si so sad. Courtney may have won Ben but she definitely didnt fool anyone. I really thought that kacie B deserved to win. Shame on ben for being such a moron and believing the lies this sad woman said to him.

Janna

Posted at 8:10 PM on February 16, 2012

I like kasie B but from a preview I saw, the parents are not on board at all. She’s too vanilla for him. Lindzi or Emily would’ve been good for him.

Ginger

Posted at 9:22 PM on February 15, 2012

OMG, I can’t believe that Ben is so stupid.. I really thought he was going to finally see through her, but obviously he is too blind to see the truth.She is a conniving little witch. I truly feel badly for Ben if he chooses this Lying Little Loser…

Mystilia

Posted at 8:18 PM on February 15, 2012

I hate Courtney, she’s self centered and about as interesting as memorizing the dictionary. There’s nothing about her that is likeable or helIf she’s selected to be the Bachelorette in a future setting, I’ll never watch again.

tricia J

Posted at 7:49 PM on February 15, 2012

If I had a son who was gonna marry COurtney, I would truly be the mother in law from hell. I wold totally disown my son. This girl is a demon.

kate

Posted at 6:57 PM on February 15, 2012

what is interesting about courtney’s approach is this is similar to what emily maynard did to brad. she made brad show her why he deserves her and let brad chase her the whole season. all the other girls fall all over him. sorry, but men want a chase. they want the girl they can’t have. and that’s exactly what courtney is

suelawing

Posted at 10:10 AM on February 16, 2012

only differences is Emily was not mean to the other women and didn’t say spiteful things.

Jen

Posted at 8:15 PM on February 16, 2012

And that would be why they have screwed upnwith choosing Emily M. She won’t end up committing and it’s a waste of time.

Pat Gerdes

Posted at 5:33 PM on February 15, 2012

Courtney appears so very fake to me. It is obvious she is too much in love with herself to fall for anyone else. I think Ben is listening with his groin and not his heart.

Susie Quenton

Posted at 12:12 AM on February 15, 2012

What’s up with this chick’s nose and mouth? She has a tiny mouth and weird nose stretching it from one side of her sly mouth to the other. She is hideous. Ben is blind if he doesn’t see through her. Guess his hair is in his eyes.

Trinity Washburn

Posted at 10:07 PM on February 14, 2012

I think Courtney really cares for Ben, I think most of the historic bachelor villens really were not. The only one who stands out to really be crazy was Jake’s pic..

When really paying attention, these girls are a hell of a lot more too faced then she is… Sure she trys to provoke them and is crazy confident, but that’s because she knows she has a deeper connection with him then they do, and she does. If I was there I would hang with her, Linsey & Rachael.

Emily is so type A and anoying! She would drive me nuts!

lily

Posted at 9:38 PM on February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine’s day to you ! You may try to change your life now even the life before is well. But many people want to have another new found, Www___wealthychat___COM
it’s the most effective site in the world to¬ connect with, date and marry successful, beautiful, wealthy and rich¬ people, it’s worth a try! I am sure you will not regret.

Chanelle

Posted at 7:59 PM on February 14, 2012

I think Courtney is funny as heck. I think without her the show would be as boring as can be. If she’s not an actress, she should be! She cracks me up when she waves goodbye with the roses. I just have a hard time believing she’s not a set up.
If Ben falls for her, he once again will have a broken heart, but somehow I doubt Courtney will…I’m hoping she’s one of the final two…I’ll definitely watch it if she is!

Sarah

Posted at 4:34 PM on February 14, 2012

I hope Courtney is gone next week. If not, she has fooled everyone!! Ben said himself he was a little concerned because she cant get along with the girls in the house and that was concerning to him but he gave her a rose anyway. oh well. its making for good tv………. Apparently Ben is watching the show now and I am sure he is horrified. I believe she maybe the final girl but after he watched the show, he will call off the whole engagement before the final rose.

Susan

Posted at 4:29 PM on February 14, 2012

She is playing him like a fiddle.

Brandy

Posted at 9:23 PM on February 15, 2012

She is getting exactly what she has wanted all along everytime we post crap like this online… even her ugly crazy alien looking self knew that she would be an overnight celebrity so to speak just by getting on that show and standing out in any way shape or form she could… SHE IS A STRAIGHT UP SKANK! Seriously thinking I won’t be watching any longer… Total ridiculousness…