Did Bobbi Kristina Inherit Bobby Brown & Whitney Houston's Genes?

Tue, February 14, 2012 8:20pm EDT by 29 Comments
Bobbi Kristina Brown Singing
Loading video...

Bobbi Kristina Brown definitely is her parents’ daughter! Listen to her pipes!

We are devastated for Bobbi Kristina Brown‘s loss of her mother. However, Whitney Houston definitely left something behind within her 18-year-old child — her voice.

In this video from last year, Bobbi Kristina, 18, belts out Adele‘s “Someone Like You” and does a pretty impressive job. It’s obvious she’s in her room singing on a web cam, but despite the low production value, she’s spot on.

Watch this video and tell us: do you think Bobbi Kristina was gifted with her late mother’s voice?

More Whitney:

1. Whitney Houston’s Daughter Bobbi Kristina is ‘Fighting For Her Life,’ say Sources
  2. Whitney Houston’s Daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown Had Been Excited About Grammys For Weeks
  3. Jennifer Hudson Performs Tribute To Whitney Houston At 2012 Grammys

Details on fat loss 4 idiots

Posted at 6:04 PM on June 29, 2012

I believe this is among the so much vital info for me. And i am happy studying your article. However should remark on some basic issues, The web site style is wonderful, the articles is actually excellent : D. Just right process, cheers

nyomi

Posted at 4:47 PM on April 24, 2012

my friends think that Bobbie looks like Whitney and thinks Booby brown is ugly.

kaos bob marley

Posted at 1:09 PM on April 17, 2012

Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in reality was a leisure account it. Glance complicated to more brought agreeable from you! By the way, how could we be in contact?

kaos bob dylan

Posted at 1:10 PM on April 16, 2012

hello!,I love your writing so so much! share we be in contact more about your post on AOL? I need a specialist on this space to unravel my problem. Maybe that is you! Taking a look ahead to see you.

twin headboards

Posted at 11:17 AM on April 9, 2012

Thanks for the good writeup. It in reality was a entertainment account it. Glance complicated to far introduced agreeable from you! By the way, how can we communicate?

Corona Rogers

Posted at 11:35 PM on March 2, 2012

Love you and god bless u Bobbi Kris through all your pain ur mom was the best.

pensa

Posted at 9:09 AM on February 26, 2012

Saddened me that Bobbi K had so much revealed to her at an early age . My take is . You have to stay focused & stand against adversity when it comes to your beliefs & morals . Plus a human being should be taught that life is a very prescious gift ..it is not to be squandered

Dana Green

Posted at 4:32 AM on February 20, 2012

my heart go out to the houston,s family no one know what u are feeling i lost one of my twins when they was oly 2months and 14teendayold so i want to tell bobbi kristina if u every want to talk just sent me a message i am sorry for ur lost and i love ur mother and all her songs they always had me smiling realtalk 2012 R.I.P whitney u will be miss alot Mrs Green

monika

Posted at 9:04 PM on February 19, 2012

how sad but ima keep everything in mi prays i kan cry right now cause its really sad but kristina do need to see her dad

latorious

Posted at 8:51 PM on February 19, 2012

i think yall dont need to keep kristina from her dad but hope every thing turn out good will keep every in mi prayers

shantel

Posted at 12:34 AM on February 19, 2012

I think that Bobbi Kristina have a wonderful voice like her mom had.And one day she should considering to start singing.Love u Boobi Kris and I miss ur mom as well cause she were part of my life to by listening to her music,So that why am sad about her lose beautiful smile,face and voice.

Miche

Posted at 7:28 PM on February 18, 2012

I remember when Bobbi Kristina was born. I pray she will be okay and God will set his angels around her providing her love, strength and guidance. She needs all of us to pray her up right now. I know she will be fine with God on her side, how can she not. My heart goes out to her and all of Whitney’s family and friends.

From Mogale's Family

Posted at 2:20 PM on February 18, 2012

To whitney’family god has borrowed us whitney and now he has now taken her back home.Rest in peace Whitney Houston love in south africa

De de

Posted at 2:34 AM on February 17, 2012

As much I’ll hate to admit it this what happens yung women when u put a man’s needs inthe head of ur own in tha head of god when u worship man indtead of tha word,when u stray away from tha word of god,when choose to live in tha world instead of tha word. Man will fail u everytime but god will never fail u so yung put god first n ur life not men, love them but love ur self first.she loved bobby before she loved herself that’s the sad part of this whole ordeal to bad she couldn’t know tha greatest love of all which was herself I believe of hearnreak

Kiah

Posted at 9:44 PM on February 17, 2012

Who ever you are you do not know whitney personaly so shut up your going by what you’ve heard you dont know why the lord took whitney home……….and she is still THE BEST!

zaneta w

Posted at 11:26 PM on February 18, 2012

We all need 2 realize,we are not here by suprise.And when u start 2 understand u will then know u r his plan.He vision life into us~He spoke it and it was a must.I know its hard 4 u 2 see,that u r truly a part of 2 be.”No u r not a mistake,so throw that mess out the gate.See,every time a life leaves this world another life enters a boy or girl”.Well that’s all I can remember I wrote this 7 years ago and I lost original.I don’t that Ms.Whitney Houston put any one nor anything be 4 her “ALMIGHTY GOD AND LORD AND SAVIOR”!Just try,if u will putting ur self in her precious oh so precious placeshoes.So the next time u want 2 place jugement<just look in the mirrior.The damn media do enuff damage.Please do not follow suite.My prayers is with her daughter and fam.

shanah

Posted at 8:56 PM on February 16, 2012

Iam so sorry for ur lost. Ur mother will always be with u. I know right now ur hurting n mad at the world but trust me in time u will be able to deal with the pain ur goin thru. I will keep u n ur family in my prayers.

Myranda

Posted at 1:04 PM on February 16, 2012

My heart goes out to bobbi kristina and her family I don’t know how you feel but I can imagine….I do kno with faith and believe in God in do time things will get better I will keep you and your family in my prays God bless you all

conita

Posted at 8:59 AM on February 16, 2012

all my feelings go out to bobbi kristina brown cuz i know how she feel and only she need to do is put god first in her life and everything will be alright but whitney was a great singer and i think bobbi kristina sounds just like her mother and i still cant believe whitney is gone and i know bobbi kristina is hurting really bad cuz she reslly does love her mother and i really dont understand why her mothers family wont let bobbi kristina wont let her see her father and that is so wrong and i really do pray for bobbi kristina cuz she is too young to be dealing with this i know its hard on everyday and it really hurt her the worst

nora

Posted at 5:27 PM on February 15, 2012

my heart goes out to bobbi christina!i recently lost my father in jan.i know how she is feeling,i only hope that she is leaning to god for strenght,and praying daily.god makes no mistak,it isnt going to be easy,i still cry sometimes,but i know that god is a mighty god and he will not put more on you then he can bare!and i really wish ppl would stop asuming what happened to her,and no matter whatgod seen the best in here,no matter what type of past she had.i think she was an awesome singer,mother,and women!!!so just know god will provide the strenght you all need to get thru this.may god be with you all,and may whitney r.i.p!!and stay forever prayed up!!

Sandra

Posted at 8:16 AM on February 15, 2012

May god bless you and have mercy on you with this time of sorrow and to know that you are not forgotton may god protect you each and everyday to give you some comfort and to say god is always there for you and he will never forsake you remember what the bible say we all going to see our family members again i wish i can take away the pain from your heart to let you know im praying for you may god bless you.

Candeesweet

Posted at 5:24 AM on February 15, 2012

Bobbie Kristina, though I search for words to comfort you, I can’t seem to find the words to say that will take the pain away, so I just pray God’s blessing upon your life, and as your mom once sang, I pray that life treats you kind, you have all you’ve dreamed of, you have joy and happiness, and above all, that you have love. Because You are loved!!!! Keep your head up!!!!!!

Candeesweet

Posted at 5:20 AM on February 15, 2012

Bobbie Kristina, though I search for words to comfort you, I can’t seem to find the words to say that will take the pain away, so I just pray God’s blessing upon you life, and as you mom once sang, I pray that life treats you kind, you have all you’ve dreamed of, you have joy and happiness, and above all, that you have love. Because You are loved!!!! Keep you head up!!!!!!

Angela S. Carney

Posted at 11:56 PM on February 14, 2012

To Cissy Houston, Bobbi Kristina & Bobby Brown-may God grant you peace and comfort. You are in my prayers. —much love always.:-)

Vivian Garner

Posted at 10:47 PM on February 14, 2012

May our Almighty God bring comfort and peace to Bobby Christina and the Houston Family members. I echo the sentiments, expressed by millions of other fans world- wide, Ms.Whitney Houston was a lady of dignity, extrodinary beauty, and blessed by God with a precious rare jewel – her voice. During any human’s earthly journey, the pathways of life will be filled with roses and thorns. the bible tells us not to judge,lest we be judged Whitney had a kind heart.She never lost sight of from where her true source of strength, peace, love and refugeflowed! She never feared anyone or anything. Bobby Christina, YES JESUS LOVES YOUR MOTHER….JESUS, ALSO, LOVES YOU!! GOD BLESS!! We will keepyou and your family lifted up in prayer.

Sue Anne

Posted at 10:11 PM on February 14, 2012

Oh pleaase. Let this young girl stabilize her emotional and physical well-being first. She is an addict just like her mother and she needs to address this issue before she becomes a star!

LaShawn

Posted at 9:30 PM on February 14, 2012

We love you Bobbi Kristina & we are all praying for you & your family. Please know that your Dad is hurting as well. You have a gift like your Mom let the world hear you. We’re listening:-)

conita

Posted at 9:10 AM on February 16, 2012

well i know he is hurting really bad and i keep the family in my prayers its so sad to lose a wonderful mother women and a greatful and beautiful singer like her