Did 'Bachelor' Ben Pop The Question To [SPOILER] & Give Her A Neil Lane Ring?

Tue, February 14, 2012 10:23pm EDT by 11 Comments

We have new ‘Bachelor’ spoilers that might make your head spin!

We don’t want to ruin the surprise for The Bachelor fans who are trying to stay spoiler free, but there is some major news spreading on the Internet that we can’t wait to share about Ben Flajnik‘s new fiance.Ben, 28, proposed to Courtney Robertson with a gorgeous Neil Lane diamond, according to Wet Paint.

“The main stone is cushion cut,” a source said. “It’s surrounded by pavé diamonds and there’s also a pavé band. It’s phenomenal.

Added the insider, “Ben had it made specifically for Courtney. He put a lot of thought into it and worked closely with Neil to create what he hoped would be the ring of her dreams.”

Unfortunately, we won’t be able to see any rings until the finale March 16. Do YOU think Ben and Courtney are meant to be together or is she fooling him?

More Bachelor News:

1. ‘Bachelor’ Ben Flajnik: ‘I Feel Really Connected’ To Courtney Robertson
  2. ‘Bachelor’ Recap: Ben Flajnik Confronts Courtney Robertson About Her True Intentions
  3. Is ‘Bachelor’ Ben Flajnik’s Friend Ames Brown Crushing On Ben’s Girlfriend?

buy moon cake

Posted at 5:22 PM on May 24, 2012

You really make it seem really easy together with your presentation but I to find this matter to be actually one thing which I think I might never understand. It seems too complex and extremely wide for me. I am taking a look forward in your subsequent put up, I’ll try to get the cling of it!

IT Support Berkshire

Posted at 2:55 AM on April 21, 2012

I like the valuable info you provide for your articles. I will bookmark your weblog and take a look at once more here regularly. I am relatively certain I’ll learn a lot of new stuff proper right here! Best of luck for the following!

paula

Posted at 3:00 PM on March 12, 2012

Courtney appears to have an orthopedic condition called knock knees. She has a hard time walking without her legs seeming heavy and awkward and pidgeon toed. She should go to the doctor and have it checked out as I think it gets worse. After all the mean spirited things Courtney did and said to the other girls, not one of them poked fun at her or made light of her orthopedic condition that is very noticeable. They could have all took a hit beneath the belt like Courtney did to them, but the other girls had the decency to be gracious. Courtney seems almost like a cripple when she walks that is why I think it is a serious medical condition. Why her parents never consulted a doctor about this is odd, but if they did, something is still way off about their daughters legs.

B. Keith

Posted at 5:27 PM on March 6, 2012

I think at the first of the show Courtney had an attitude, and was playing a game. However, it seems now she has sincerely had a change of heart and loves Ben. Ben looks like a smart guy and I am sure that he notices this too. Good luck to both of them. Also Courtney”s family is only one state away from California. It will be nice to keep the families in touch!

Cinders

Posted at 11:25 PM on March 4, 2012

If Ben marries Courtney he’s dumber than I thought. With the divorce laws they have in California, Courtney will walk away with half of his million, unless they have a pre-nup. However, Courtney doesn’t strike me as the type to agree to that. Seems to me that may have her sights set on his money. In observing her, I never got the impression that she truly cared for Ben. Her body language told me something completely different. I liked Ben in the beginning but I have seen a side to him that I don’t like. He has a nasty, mean streak in him which isn’t appealing at all. He was down right cruel to some of the girls. He deserves Courtney! Birds of a feather….

Anna Feeney

Posted at 6:13 PM on February 28, 2012

I can not believe he is going for such a self-centered girl. The last two standing are nothing alike and I am truly disappointed if Ben picks Courtney. Ben is not the guy I thought he was is that is his choice. Let’s hope he is smarter than that.

Guest

Posted at 7:55 PM on February 21, 2012

Her legs are weird because she’s somewhat “knock-kneed”!Why does ben always lick his bottom lip or wet it with his tounge spit just before kissing a girl??? Mabe he should invest in a tube of chapstick?

Jane

Posted at 11:26 PM on February 20, 2012

Omg can’t believe he send home da good girls n they are so smart but poo Ben he make a wrong decision, because Courtney use her sexual sense been naked n that yyy Ben fall for her because of that n she is ugly n her long legs is look weird it doesn’t look normal it look like she was cripple hahahaha wat a jerk nwz ,to Casey B,dont cry coz their many fish in the sea coz u cry now but there will be a good n laugh out there waiting for u girl keep ur head up coz Ben life will be miserable by Courtney watch girl coz she is ffffffaaaaaakkkkkeeee bit$$$$$*****

Guest

Posted at 1:56 PM on February 16, 2012

How in the world can some one as ugly as her be a model. This girl has a black heart and soul. I dont care for Ben anymore and his poor lack of Judgement. For a smart guy he sure is dumb. And those legs… omg have you seen her legs. Whats up with them .. they are HUGE and very strange. Shaped all weird. That stupid thing with her fake collagen injected top lip. She has no female friends , not because shes better than them but because who would want to be her friend and once shes a little bit older and has a kid or two omg she will be so much even more washed up than she already is now. A model .. yeah right !! maybe cuz she was doing the photographer. I cant see one thing photogenic about her. Shes really gross. Ewww

TB

Posted at 10:59 PM on February 21, 2012

Courtney will never marry Ben and if she does she will divorce him soon after. She is the kind of girl who could never settle for a non famous guy Ben will be after the bachelor. Courtney is a star struck girl who is only after him casue he is in the limelight now…he will become just a regular guy and she will get bored with that lifestyle and leave him. He is yet to get the worst heartbreak of his life from her. He hasnt learned the lessons in love but he is finding his way down the painful path.

Guest

Posted at 10:05 AM on February 15, 2012

You should really check your sources. These are not new rumors as you claim. They have been all over the internet since the show started airing. Ever hear of Reality Steve? If not maybe you should check out his website.