Katy Perry Rocks Two Gowns At The Grammys: Which Look Is Better For Her?

Mon, February 13, 2012 1:09pm EDT by 5 Comments
Katy Perry Grammys

Martina

Posted at 11:33 PM on April 12, 2013

Spotted this blog on Twitter and really liked it, otherwise I
would not have seen it with out Twitter.

Attractions in Washington dc

Posted at 4:29 PM on April 16, 2012

I enjoy, cause I discovered just what I was having a look for. You have ended my 4 day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye

Erin Fowler

Posted at 11:52 AM on February 22, 2012

Katy looks great in both dresses but she could look better
in a long cream dress!

I don’t wan’t to betraid you Katy! Promise! :)

Matt

Posted at 1:38 PM on February 13, 2012

I think Katy looks really good no matter what she’s wearing or what her hair style is. I like both of those dresses. I think THE GOLD ONE is absolutely stunning on her though. I like her hair better when it is down too. I like the thick, slightly wavy dark hair she had last year the best.

She can wear her hair and whatever clothes she wants. I’d still like her. She was awesome at the Grammy awards last night. She definitely should have won “Best Pop Solo Performance” if not “Record of the Year”.

I like her new song “Part of Me”. The lyric video for it is good too. Katy sure looked like she got some anger out of her system after the divorce with Russell. If Katy has a therapist, she’d probably say that’s just fine. It’s better to get it those negative emotions resolved so you don’t rehash negative things in your mind over and over.

Erin Fowler

Posted at 12:01 PM on February 22, 2012

MATT, WE HAVE SOOO MUCH IN COMMEN!!
I FEEL EXACTLY THE SAME WAY!
I DON’T MEAN TO BE RUDE BUT HOW OLD ARE YOU???

ERIN FOWLER.