Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez's Spicy Sunday Night Date: 'They Seemed In Love'

Mon, February 13, 2012 3:00pm EDT by 32 Comments
Fameflynet

Sonia

Posted at 11:19 AM on March 3, 2012

I think they are the best couple ever!

nobody

Posted at 9:26 PM on February 16, 2012

I’d like to suck his dick and drain his balls.

palwasha

Posted at 11:17 AM on February 15, 2012

hej justin bieber jb skat jb :) wow justin bieber jb nu ja søde jb palwasha justin bieber jb min boro

rushea

Posted at 9:43 AM on February 14, 2012

Is it weird that i have a bigger butt AND bigger boobs than selena and im only 13 years old?

smurf

Posted at 12:10 PM on February 14, 2012

No,that would make you fat and ugly.

sarah

Posted at 7:18 AM on February 14, 2012

is justin gettin married? is that true? if then who’s the bride?

kaijen

Posted at 12:55 AM on February 14, 2012

tssk..there are still people who are so insecure about selena and justin… Anger is a manifestation of a deeper issue… and that, for me, is based on insecurity, self-esteem and loneliness…. well JELENA is the best couple ever…!!

Anonymouse

Posted at 1:39 AM on February 14, 2012

Or maybe we just may want to razz overpompous arses like you to express your arrogant views.

Sonia

Posted at 11:21 AM on March 3, 2012

I think they are the best couple ever! As far as I know hopefully they stay together!

meanna

Posted at 11:05 PM on February 13, 2012

Those are just kids! Just kids hollywood press! I swear you are just so sick! it is over the top this relatiopnship!

JELENATOR

Posted at 10:48 PM on February 13, 2012

Of course their romance is gonna last long! THEY’RE GONNA GET MARRIED by next year! THEY’RE PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER! He is gonna propose to her tomorrow on Valentine’s Day! It’s gonna be awesome, just seeing her with her engagement ring! And seeing her holding their first child! I LOVE JELENA! THEY’RE GONNA LAST!

anna

Posted at 5:16 AM on February 14, 2012

u need to come down

Destiny

Posted at 10:30 PM on February 13, 2012

I really don’t like selena gomez because she its ugly and goes out with justin bieber like he’s mine and she doesn’t desever him.. That’s all

Arcachnar

Posted at 4:21 AM on February 14, 2012

Do you really think that someone like you (a ignorant hater and a deluded little girl)deserve Justin? Do not think so.

You really should accept the fact that Selena is beautiful from the outside and the inside. (She is a role model for all of us, humble, down to earth and has a heart of gold.)

Why cannot you accept the fact that you will NEVER and I repeat NEVER have a chance with Justin? Please grow a brain.

so whodeservewho

Posted at 5:59 AM on February 14, 2012

People have their own opinion Not everyone think she/he is perfect

Smh

Posted at 6:43 AM on February 14, 2012

Yes but that still Doesn’t give them right to hate

Arcachnar

Posted at 2:34 PM on February 16, 2012

Yes. Everyone can have an opinion. Yes. Nobody is perfect, but nobody deserve this kind of treatment. Those ‘fans’ (They does not deserve to be called like that.)really should stop this at once. It will harm the REAL fans reputation AND that of Justin Bieber!!!

Cyberbullying is childish, pathetic and there is even a chance that they can go to jail. (if they keep on posting death threats and other dribble on the internet.)

ruke

Posted at 9:57 PM on February 13, 2012

she does not look happy at all.

Drainah Mason

Posted at 9:31 PM on February 13, 2012

happy for them:)

MeL

Posted at 8:28 PM on February 13, 2012

Well I do think they make a pretty cute couple and they seem happy.

ANAI

Posted at 8:28 PM on February 13, 2012

I love u selena ur my idol abd insperation <3 I wish u the best with justin

Anonymouse

Posted at 7:41 PM on February 13, 2012

Another lol. I can only imagine Thai restaurant workers talking about how romantic and in love these two are in NEW YORK CITY! They barely can speak English and I doubt they’d stick around long if someone yelled out “Immigration”.
Also, Bieber shows how arrogant he is by giving her a ring with his initial. This indicates possession as in property, “she’s my property, stay away!”. I asked my Mom about that, and she said that women want rings with their own initials, that way they can keep wearing them after they break up with their boyfriends.
So there!

Mackenzie

Posted at 3:49 PM on February 14, 2012

Arrogant? First of all, Justin gave that ring to her that’s supposed to look like an “F” a “J” and an “S” and when he went to get it made, he had them make it a font where the letter would look like all three letters, so it stands for “Selena and Justin Forever” which shows big commitment from Justin. I don’t know about you, but I’d be touched if my boyfriend would do something like that for me. I’d rater have my boyfriend’s initial on my jewelry because it just shows he’s committed to being with me.

Sammy

Posted at 7:22 PM on February 13, 2012

Hello everyone I just wanna say that Selena Gomez is my biggest fan.I wish her the best if she she sees this.I love your music!

Jelena Lover

Posted at 4:21 PM on February 13, 2012

HL your wrong about the ring. She had that ring since before her charity concert at house of blues. Please do better research….

skates2000

Posted at 12:14 AM on February 16, 2012

The ring was from last year – first year anniversary – 6 Dec 2011, when they went to Cabul, Mexico.

geek chic

Posted at 3:53 PM on February 13, 2012

Selena is very pretty. I was getting ready to post a nasty comment about how thin she looked and paper had more butt than her then something made me realize i’d be a stupid person for talking about someone like that.I’m a nice person trust me but i was getting ready to let the whole world think that i was mean. a message to you haters if you cant say anything nice dont say it at all.Keep your negative comments to yourself,because what they dont know wont hurt them :)

Cleo

Posted at 7:46 PM on February 13, 2012

And yet you went in around about way of saying that not so nice thing anyway. Still calling yourself nice. Nice.

geek chic

Posted at 9:07 PM on February 13, 2012

ummmmm cleo was that supposed to be mean or good

savannah tuttle

Posted at 1:12 PM on February 14, 2012

i agree with what u r saying. yeah i dont care for selena but she has a good voice and a nice figure and im happy for her relationship with justin. for all u ppl who talk smack BACK OFF LIKE FOR REAL!!!!!!!

Sophia

Posted at 1:33 PM on February 13, 2012

JELENA

Ann

Posted at 1:08 PM on February 13, 2012

I thought they went to Hooters? Oh my bad I guess they went to the restaurant at night. Well that is nice, but sometimes I wish that everyone would just stop following them. I mean i know they are cute and all, but dang they are doing what me and my husband do. Well we do not eat out all the time, but you know what I mean. :)