Demi Lovato Dyes Her Hair Blonde — Do You Like The New Look?

Mon, February 13, 2012 8:03am EDT by 25 Comments

Demi’s hair has been through a few color changes in the past couple of months, but nothing as drastic as this!

Demi Lovato Tweeted a picture of her blonde locks, crediting Nine Zero One Salon for the change: “Thank you SO much Nine Zero One salon for my new locks!! How do you guys like the new look??” That’s the same salon that gave Selena Gomez her purple and blue hair extensions!

Do you like Demi’s light hair or is it washes out her complexion? Do you think Demi’s hair looked better dark brown or her most recent shade, red? Sound off below!

Eden Univer

Katie

Posted at 6:10 PM on November 5, 2013

Sammy i agree with you tons of young celebrities sold their souls to the devil satan please search what is illuminati

Sammy

Posted at 6:08 PM on November 5, 2013

Stupid demi lovato she joined the illuminati group that poisons kids disney channel they lie because they want you BRAINWASHED and thinking they are christans they were once but thy worship the devil and the music industries force young celebrities to dye Thier hair blonde pay attention to celebrities hair please and their actions

Sakuems

Posted at 8:03 AM on August 27, 2012

nah, that color looks freakin fake and boring
every teenager/young american singer seems to go blonde !!! this is BORING, don’t tell me it’s her personality, she was better with dark hair, even black will look better on her.

Mike

Posted at 6:24 PM on July 6, 2012

It is okay, not her best look but she still looks pretty.

Alana

Posted at 6:01 PM on June 5, 2012

Don’t hate on me guys, this is my honest opinion.

I don’t really like Demi with blonde hair. Blonde doesn’t suit her that good, brown or dark brown/black suits her way better. I HATE how she keeps dying her hair. It’s like killing you hair!

Jasmine

Posted at 11:19 AM on May 5, 2012

I loved her the way she was. What is the point of changing. Of course it is your choice demi but we loved u the way u were no need to change. Poor girl had a fight with best friend, went into rehab and has brutal fights with new BF. Demi we loved the old u and we do love the new look but I think we loved the old u better. So no need to change Demi

JesminLovatic

Posted at 7:46 AM on March 13, 2012

I think she looks great with ANY hair colour. :)) Love Demi.

rebecca

Posted at 12:25 PM on February 19, 2012

Demi looks good with any hair color. So leave her alone

rebecca

Posted at 12:24 PM on February 19, 2012

CheshireCatZombie

Posted at 1:39 AM on February 18, 2012

She looks best with dark hair (preferable black) in my honest opinion.

Taylor-Anne

Posted at 4:57 PM on February 17, 2012

no matter what she has tried all the “natural” shades from brown to black to red to blonde. I Wish i could be that confident in trying shades like she dose. She is beautiful no matter what shade her hair is.

LovatoLuver

Posted at 2:38 PM on February 16, 2012

I Luvvvvv her hair that way!! Demi u have inspired me 2 sing i luv u!!

LovatoLuver

Posted at 2:42 PM on February 16, 2012

Demi is an amazing singer! She is my role model and i luv her!! She is a beautiful singer and she is one of the most talented ppl i know!! I LUV U DEMI!! U ROCK

c

Posted at 2:15 PM on February 15, 2012

well.. lesson learned: blonde is not your color.. but that’s ok!

maria

Posted at 5:02 AM on February 14, 2012

she changes her hair so frickin much! she looks so ugly!

elise

Posted at 9:57 PM on March 14, 2012

bro shut up she looks gorgeous. dont hate.

Gabriela

Posted at 6:51 PM on February 13, 2012

Tha hair color look good for Demi and no mater what color she used for her hair she al way would look good,nice and she always would be my favorite celeb and she would always be my inspiration no matter what love you Demi you rock<3 happy valentines day

kerrie

Posted at 6:22 PM on February 13, 2012

Love it! She looks so happy girl in the photo. I’m also with Amber if Demi don’t want Doug as a Valentine then I do. I still laugh at all his friends for telling on him freezing up at the Atlanta show when he was a foot from Demi.

Lovatic

Posted at 6:15 PM on February 13, 2012

No matter what color hair you have I’ll always support you Demi<3 BTW It looks amazinggg :D

Amber

Posted at 3:18 PM on February 13, 2012

I love how the hair fits her skin color. To the dude that wrote the poem if Demi won’t be your Valentine — I will.

Julia

Posted at 2:19 PM on February 13, 2012

LOVE IT!! That’s an awesome poem that dude wrote. True blue Lovatic!

Tonya

Posted at 1:54 PM on February 13, 2012

I called him for you Jasmeet. Gawd he laid down a comment before I could get back to this article. Anyway I LOVE THE BLONDE. Doug that’s a beautiful comment you made.

Doug

Posted at 1:45 PM on February 13, 2012

There`s a strange feeling
hidden inside my heart
There`s a strange feeling
stored up inside my heart

I crave for love no matter
how hard
I long eagerly for love
even though it hurts

I`ll wait for you though
it takes so many nights
I`ll save my last breath until
the sun refuse to shine its light

I want you to know
I need you to know
For you I will show that
YOU`RE THE ONE I cant let go.

Jasmeet

Posted at 1:17 PM on February 13, 2012

Hello Doug, The gang of girls are waiting on your comment. Do you like her new blonde hair? I’m just curious to here what you say since you are a guy and love her.

lovatic

Posted at 1:13 PM on February 13, 2012

She lookssssss gogeroussss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Love you demi