'Bachelor' Recap: Ben Flajnik Confronts Courtney Robertson About Her True Intentions

Mon, February 13, 2012 10:14pm EDT by 6 Comments
Ben Flajnik

mastery interviewing skill

Posted at 4:26 PM on May 20, 2012

I get pleasure from, result in I discovered exactly what I was having a look for. You’ve ended my 4 day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a great day. Bye

Raven

Posted at 3:26 PM on February 17, 2012

It is sad for women to have to see confirmation men will always pick the most beautiful in a group of women regardless of personality, intelligence, humor, etc. Men love to chase and she played the game so she will win. I had really hoped this guy had substance but he proved my theory. Men always complain they want a beautiful, loving, loyal, friendly and fun woman and notoriously choose the opposite for the short term excitement. She will break his heart and honestly, he deserves it for claiming he wanted the type of woman he was provided (i.e. Casey, Emily, etc) then choosing someone based solely on attractiveness. I would love to be a fly on the wall when he watches the show and witnesses what we all have. Whew.

bachelorwatcher

Posted at 8:46 AM on February 23, 2012

oh and ditto on the fly-on-the-wall thing. his reaction would be interesting and very telling about what he’s like as a person.
as this goes on i’m starting to hope he DOES pick courtney and then they go on to have an on-camera break-up that’ll make everyone forget jake-vienna and jason-whatshername

Rosie

Posted at 12:08 PM on February 15, 2012

Courtney is a witchy-woman & Ben so down to earth, I thought, I just don’t see the connection. Other personalities were so much more likely to make a connection. Also, C has a really bad over-bite & appears the least attractive of all the women, in my opinion. Perhaps the Bachelor show just gimmicks to keep the worst one on for the ratings?

lily

Posted at 3:15 PM on February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine’s day to you !where to seek the true love kiss? How to spend you valentine’s day? Myfriend introduced me a good place
════════════════════════════╮
WWWwealthychatCoM
╰══════════════════════════╯
The  best club for seeking rich s-i-n-g-l-e-s,hot and sexy beauties. What's  the  most important is that you don't have to be a millionaire, but you can  meet one

Dee

Posted at 1:15 PM on February 14, 2012

Nope…Ben hasn’t caught on to Courtney’s conniving ways. He’s not very smart and VERY blind. I bet he feels like an idiot now though watching the show!