Adele Wears A Christian Louboutin Shoe Manicure To The Grammys

Mon, February 13, 2012 12:00pm EDT by 7 Comments

Here’s a nail polish look that you don’t see too often. The singer matched her mani to her heels!

Adele wore sparkly silver Christian Louboutin shoes to the Grammy Awards and her nails were painted to look like mini versions of the heels. The nails were shaped in sharp points with the tops of her nails painted a sparkling silver color and the underside painted red, just like the signature red Louboutin soles. Do you think Adele’s manicure is cute or just plain strange? Vote below!

Did you notice Adele’s shoe-inspired manicure or did the beauty touch go entirely unnoticed when you were ogling Adele’s glam Grammy’s look? It’s definitely a subtle way to add a little something extra to your look. Have you ever matched your manicure to your shoes?

Eden Univer

authentic gucci bolsos

Posted at 1:53 PM on March 9, 2013

I tend not to create a comment, but I browsed a few remarks on
this page Adele Wears A Christian Louboutin Shoe Manicure To The Grammys – Hollywood Life.

I actually do have some questions for you if you tend not to mind.
Is it simply me or does it seem like some of the remarks come across
as if they are left by brain dead folks? :-P And, if you are posting at other online sites,
I would like to follow you. Could you make a list of
the complete urls of your social pages like your linkedin profile, Facebook
page or twitter feed?

Christa

Posted at 8:42 PM on February 13, 2013

Right away I am going away to do my breakfast, once having my breakfast coming again
to read other news.

cheap christian louboutin store

Posted at 11:09 AM on January 3, 2013

Hi! Quick question that’s completely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My web site looks weird when viewing from my iphone. I’m trying to find a theme or plugin that might be able to correct this issue.
If you have any recommendations, please share. Thank you!

mk bags

Posted at 7:06 AM on December 28, 2012

Once you understand this and implement this into your own life, you will turned into a
millionaire of happiness also. Should you panic-sell an inventory and it also increases greater, you’re only likely to be sorry. Choosing the inevitable is not a choice it’s survival.

monika

Posted at 5:28 AM on May 2, 2012

She is gorgeous. It wouldn’t matter if she showed up barefoot.

Karen E.

Posted at 10:57 AM on February 14, 2012

ADELE ROCKS AND SHE IS BEAUTIFUL INSIDE AND OUT,AND SHE DESERVED EVERY AWARD….

Barbara W

Posted at 7:38 PM on February 13, 2012

Loved the manicure and yes I noticed it while she was singing{of coarse being a nail tech I should have}. Can’t wait to try this myself!