Whitney Houston's Devastated Daughter Bobbi Kristina Rushed To Hospital

Sun, February 12, 2012 4:27pm EDT by 16 Comments
Whitney Houston's Daughter

ipad 3

Posted at 12:41 AM on April 17, 2012

Wonderful issues altogether, you just received a logo new reader. What might you recommend in regards to your publish that you just made a few days in the past? Any sure?

charlene clark

Posted at 10:22 PM on February 19, 2012

It’s so sad that we had to loose such a talented young lady do soon but God has called home his angel. We will miss her be she will not be forgotten. I hope her daughter gets the help she needs by leaning on God.
……much love

latina jones

Posted at 8:17 AM on February 17, 2012

JUST WANTED TO SEND MY LOVE TO THE HOUSTON FAMILY U ARE IN MY PRAYERS MAY THE LORD BE WITH YALL IN THIS TIME OF SORROW

jennifer

Posted at 7:02 PM on February 13, 2012

i feel so sorry for bobbi she was brought into this world with love. she had seen her parents on drugs, and now to lose the mother she loved so much, they look very close it is going to be very hard for her to get over this i hope everyone watches out for her. condolences goes out to her mother it would be hard to lose a daughter god bless.

Teresa

Posted at 5:46 PM on February 13, 2012

My prayers go out to the family ,may God wrap his loving arms around Bobbi Khritina ,and give her some peace !

Lily

Posted at 5:14 PM on February 13, 2012

My condolence to the daughter this is so sad i was a fan of withney a great singer and actress RIP. :-(

Monique

Posted at 11:37 AM on February 13, 2012

My heart goes out to Bobbi Kristina. She must be devastated. However,I am confused. Why couldn’t Bobbi Kristina see her mother’s body? If she was in shock and disbelief, maybe she was trying to accept the reality of her mother’s death. I don’t understand why the police refused.

Anyway, my prayers go out to the family for a great loss. This is so sad; Whitney Houston will be missed.

gbtw

Posted at 4:41 PM on February 13, 2012

this is standard procedure. i don’t know the specifics, but it could be a litany of reasons, including not wanting to taint what could have been a crime scene, etc. in any case, it is standard procedure.

maisie

Posted at 9:23 AM on February 13, 2012

God bless bobbi kristina no 1 can imagine wat ur goin thru! Stay strong im sure its wat ur mum would want :(

SHuGa

Posted at 9:21 AM on February 13, 2012

A Star Has Fallen. I’m deeply saddened to hear the news..May her sweet soul now rest in peace. In reality how did they all think it was going to end? Abusing drugs always has a detrimental outcome. So sad.

wally

Posted at 7:59 AM on February 13, 2012

BOBBIE KRISTINA..ASK GOD FOR STRENGTH SWEETHEART HE CAN FIX EVERYTHING.

adandia

Posted at 3:00 AM on February 13, 2012

You can’t possibly know how she feels right now unless you’ve lost a parent and even then every situation is different. No one on earth knows exactly how she feels, but we can only imagine.

Lizzzzzz

Posted at 2:02 AM on February 13, 2012

I feel so sorry for Bobbi Kristina — and always have thought she was a POOR little rich girl with those train wrecks for parents that she had! I hope she gets great counseling and fixes her gap. She’s a beautiful young girl who deserves better happiness!

Anonymous

Posted at 12:04 AM on February 13, 2012

I hope the hotel didn’t give her a bill to check out her mom from her suite. I wonder who gets stuck with the bill for lodging and oh, no! ROOM SERVICE!

charmaine stackhouse

Posted at 6:18 PM on February 12, 2012

My prayes go out to bobbi kristina,& the family of whitney Houston

lamia powell

Posted at 5:08 PM on February 12, 2012

I pray for Whitney Houston’s family,she was the most legendary singer I ever known. My mother loves whitney Houston.

Rest in peace whitney houston