Whitney Houston's Daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown Had Been Excited About Grammys For Weeks

Sun, February 12, 2012 11:14pm EDT by 6 Comments
Bobbi Kristina Grammys

HollywoodLife.com has spoken to sources close to Bobbi in her hometown of Atlanta who tell us that Bobbi was ‘so thrilled’ to go with her mom to the Grammys and now many are worried that she’ll be home alone when she goes back to Atlanta.

Whitney Houston and her daughter Bobbi Kristina, 18, had been planning their trip to the Grammys for weeks. Several sources tell HollywoodLife.com that Bobbi was really excited for the trip.

“Bobbi had been telling friends for weeks how excited she was to be attending the events in LA for the Grammys,” a source tells us. “The fact that Whitney’s death happened there makes it all even more tragic.”

Bobbi has been rushed to the hospital twice in the past 12 hours and sources tell HollywoodLife.com that she is fighting for her life.

One of our sources tells us that Bobbi has been living unsupervised in her gated Atlanta neighborhood and many are “worried” that she won’t have a support system when she goes home. We told you her father Bobby Brown rushed to her side in LA after the news of Whitney’s death broke.

“Bobby and Whitney fought every day when they lived together,” a source tells us. “They often made it public and brought the argument into the street and front yard. It was horrible. Bobbi used to go to friends houses and ask to stay until the fighting was over.”

— Chloe Melas

More Grammys News

1. Rihanna Sings ‘We Found Love’ In Front Of Chris Brown At The 2012 Grammys
  2. Grammy Awards 2012 Winners List — Adele, Jay-Z & More
  3. Chris Brown: First Grammy Performance Since Rihanna Assault

mukudzei

Posted at 4:47 PM on February 18, 2012

i wil olways luv u whitney houston… R.I.P dear whitney….mwaaaah..

Tia

Posted at 12:23 PM on February 16, 2012

My prayers go out to Bobbi Kristina,.May God heal her heart and take away all her sorrow Wrap your arms around her and her family Lord… R.I.P. Whitney

Empress in Philly

Posted at 9:10 AM on February 15, 2012

Bobbi will be okay! Am praying and claiming it in the name of Jesus. You have a family in Philadelphia,someone who know how to help you thru this! Bobbi Christina remember all things are possible and show ur mom the woman she raised!

inkdali

Posted at 11:10 AM on February 13, 2012

This is so very sad & I hope her daughter gets the help she needs. RIP WHITNEY!!

ANNA

Posted at 11:37 PM on February 12, 2012

【. BlackWhitePlanet.c ^0^ m 】

it’s where for men and women
looking for interracial’ship for a fabulous lifestyle
It’s a nice place for black white sing’les, to interact with each other…no
bounds or extremes in front of true love.

Ashley

Posted at 11:35 PM on February 12, 2012

This is sad..we lost by far te best voice too soon. It’s a shame that people go down when they are getting their lives together. I keep thinking someone needs to wake up from this sad and horrific dream. Now someone need to watch her baby girl..it may sound far fetched to some but this child may just take her own life. I for one know how it feels to lose a parent too young and I remember how I felt..I felt that no words could make it better. There weren’t enough words or hugs that could have made me feel any better. I remember not having the courage or strength to take my own life so I prayed that god would take it for me..it Been 12 years for me and I still get angry, sad, inconsoliable and even wanting to just go away and never come back. I can just imagine how she feels especially her mother being Whitney Houston and in the public eye