Clive Davis In Tears: Gives Speech About Whitney Houston At Pre-Grammys Party

Sun, February 12, 2012 10:33am EDT by 14 Comments
Whitney Houston Dead

Sandra

Posted at 8:53 AM on May 6, 2012

Whitney was a bad and evil example to humanity. Whitney was a whorish prostitute and drug addict. Repent from drug addiction, smoking, drinking, anger, quarrel and debauchery. Stop revellings and nightclubbing. Accept Jesus christ as lord and personal saviour. Let Jesus christ become lord of your life. You are going to hell if you are not a genuine born again christian child of God. Whitney houston is in hell.

ipad 3

Posted at 3:54 PM on April 7, 2012

You actually make it appear really easy with your presentation but I in finding this matter to be really something that I believe I might by no means understand. It kind of feels too complex and extremely extensive for me. I am having a look ahead for your subsequent post, I’ll attempt to get the grasp of it!

J.E. Jones

Posted at 2:40 AM on February 13, 2012

I’m in shock & depressed over Whitney’s death. I fell in love with her when she surfaced in 1985. I was in New Jersey from TX during the summer of ’85. From that time on thru her prime her music touched me in some kind of special way or special time in my life. She is my favorite female vocalist of all time. I continued to root for her to make a big comeback. RIP – Whitney!

Yavia G

Posted at 7:32 PM on February 12, 2012

Whitney “Nippy” Houston RIP….the artist that didnt have to create scandals to sell records. Her voice and beauty that only God could bless you with made room for her. Krissi i love you and will pray for your strength during this shocking and sad time. Play her music loud and proud!!!!

Yavia

Mai

Posted at 3:32 PM on February 12, 2012

R.I.P. Whitney!! You will be truly missed!! Praying for Bobbi Kristina!

Extra Extra

Posted at 3:28 PM on February 12, 2012

Whitney Houston you are and will always be an “American Idol” You are the embodiment of the “X Factor”, and you will forever be “The Voice”!!! There is and will never be a talent, a voice like yours!! You will always be the voice that singers will inspire to be, but will never match… You set the standards for singers like Mariah Carey, Jennifer Hudson, Beyonce, Kelly Clarkson, and so many other singers, but you will forever be the Queen! I will always love you! My heart is heavy for your daughter and your mother… Your mother will have to find the courage to be there for your daughter as it will be extremely hard for her to move on without you!! REst in Peace, Now God has you leading the choir in heaven!!! Thank you for showing us “the greatest love of all”!!! rest In Peace with so much love!!!! Thank you for sharing your Gift…your voice with all of us!!! RIP Whitney Houston!!!

RENEE HANEY

Posted at 1:33 PM on February 12, 2012

O LOVE AND STILL LOVE WHITNEY HOUSTON, I WOULD GO OUT ON MY PORCH AND ALWAYS SING A WHITNEY HOUSTON SONG PEOPLE WOULD STOP AND WATCH AND THEN CLAPP MY MOST EXPERIECING MOMENT IS WHEN I SONG I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU AT A GOLF TOURNAMENTS RETIREMENT PARTY AND A LADY CAME AND SAID YOU SHOULD BE ON AMERICAN IDOL AND SIMON WOULD NOT SAY ANYTHING BAD ABOUT YOU AND YOU SOUND BEAUTIFUL SINGING WHITNEY HOUSTON SONG. I WILL NEVER FOR GET THAT NIGHT.

xavier cook

Posted at 1:31 PM on February 12, 2012

WE LUV YOU WHTTNEY FROM THE BOTTOM OF OUR HEART U WERE SOMETHING SPECIAL U REALLY WERE SORRY R.I.P. WHITNEY HOUSTON WE LUV YOU VERY VERY MUCH YOU WILL STAY IN MY HEART

funkies

Posted at 12:32 PM on February 12, 2012

big big big loss

Sandra Hozey

Posted at 12:23 PM on February 12, 2012

Whitney was a very beautiful person inside and out.Her music was so heartfelt and she sang with everything she had heart and soul. I always loved her for not only a person but her love and greatness as a singer.Yes this
Beautiful lady will be sadly missed.

gwen

Posted at 11:52 AM on February 12, 2012

She will be truly missed

ILOVECHRISBROWN

Posted at 11:24 AM on February 12, 2012

R.I.P Whitney.…

Westchester Mom

Posted at 11:24 AM on February 12, 2012

That’s not Clive Davis.

Westchester Mom

Posted at 9:57 PM on February 12, 2012

Thank you for correcting the photo. The gentleman in the original one was interviewed by Ryan Seacrest on the red carpet, but I didn’t catch his name.