Did Justin Bieber Give Selena Gomez A Diamond Ring For Valentine's Day?

Sun, February 12, 2012 9:19pm EST by 30 Comments
Justin Bieber Selena Gomez

Selena’s new diamond ring in the shape of a ‘J’! Could this be an early gift from Justin for Valentine’s Day? So cute!

Selena Gomez, 19, shared a pic on Instagram on Feb. 12 of a ring in the shape of a ‘J’ on her right index finger. Is there really any cuter way for him to tell her: “you’re mine”?

“I’m finally home,” Selena wrote when posting the photo.

The two lovebirds were spotted earlier today, Feb. 12, in NYC eating lunch at Hooters. So clearly Justin, 17, must have been wining and dining his lady somewhere in the Big Apple when he gave her this gorgeous ring.

But could this be an indication of what he’ll give her next — like an ENGAGEMENT ring?

What do you think, HollywoodLifers? Sound off in your comments below.

– Nicole Karlis

More Justin & Selena:

1. Justin & Selena, Rob & Kristen And More: Hollywood’s 8 Hottest Valentine’s Day Couples
  2. Selena Gomez Breaks Down Crying During Concert — Watch
  3. Selena Gomez’s Sexiest Leggy Looks — PICS

Ashleigh

Posted at 11:02 PM on February 17, 2013

He Has Me I Love Him So Much

Kelley

Posted at 10:59 PM on February 17, 2013

Say No I Love You So Much Will You Marry Me

Shena

Posted at 4:04 PM on February 14, 2013

Whats selenas instagram name cause I didnt know she had one…..

And selena is 20 and justin is 18. Just sayin

Lacey

Posted at 9:47 PM on February 27, 2012

I dont think so Just saying keep your mind open Justin because someday your going to be crawling to me and marrying me someday!!!HAHA!prob not!!:)I love you justin Forever!!!!!!!!<3<3LUV YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<3<3<3<3<3

chanel

Posted at 2:43 PM on February 15, 2012

i hope one day that they will get engaged. but for the now. they can just enjoy each other company. there such a cute couple. I hope one day they will be together forever. such an amazing couple. seems they have fun together. i love how he is very protective of her. always have the stakerezzie in there faces. I fell bad for celebs., they want there privacy and not have anyone in there faces all the time. alot of the fans are to in there faces., just weirdos to. especially when they are in the bathroom or with there family. ppl are going to have realize that celebs that family time with there families and not have pyschos following them around like puppy dogs. sad how people are way to obessed with thenm.

Jelena4Ever

Posted at 8:16 PM on February 14, 2012

Oh my goodness!!……………………………………………………………..ohhhhh that is soooo sweet i could almost scream about now, Selena you go girl, I’ve always been on your side and I’ll never leave your side, love u

avelina

Posted at 7:47 PM on February 14, 2012

hey justin my name is avelina im 12 yr old nice ring u gave her are u and selena getting married i think u should wait dont ruine ur singing carer wait alittle…. love u

Brittany

Posted at 9:13 AM on February 14, 2012

I think it would be sweet if they got engaged I love them both they are sweet together :)

jbs real tidah!!!

Posted at 4:32 AM on February 14, 2012

ooh mah gosh1!!!! lattest hollywood gossip jb and selena gomez broke up (type off)!!!!! ahhhhhhhhh>>>……..yy!!!! broke up broke up!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhh

Ringo

Posted at 10:28 PM on February 13, 2012

Hooters? REALY?

maria

Posted at 5:04 AM on February 14, 2012

Selena loves their fried pickles

Ashleigh Eland

Posted at 7:49 PM on February 13, 2012

Do you know what I love it how people can hate and hate…. It makes me laugh at how they have nothing more to do… If they don’t like ‘Jelena’ then why look at there stuff? Tbh i’ma admit yeah I envy her like mad… I’m sure every believer does…. But those who hate on them I pitty your lives.. Just be happy for them for goodness sake…. Thankyou<3

sarah

Posted at 2:17 PM on February 13, 2012

Nope. He gave her that on their one year anniversary. Go to her instagram and see, she took a picture of her and David Henrie eating ice cream near the wizards finale where she wore it.

The jeweller says that when Justin asked him to make it he wanted to change the F slightly so it could also be seen as J and an S. So it means Justin and Selena Forever.

lauren dowdle

Posted at 11:16 AM on February 13, 2012

I think that justin bieber and selena gomez should get in engaged because they are a good couple LOL !

bree

Posted at 3:59 PM on February 13, 2012

no they arent what the f*** is wrong with you

maria

Posted at 5:05 AM on February 14, 2012

get over yourself u 12 year old

Loren

Posted at 10:56 AM on February 13, 2012

He gave her that ring a while ago when they went to Mexico. I think she was just refering that she’s home cause she’s with the love of her life after being separated for almost three weeks for work reasons. Aww, I think she’s really in love…

Claudia Elena

Posted at 11:11 AM on February 13, 2012

Point taken!:)It’s so sweet!They love eachother so much!

rajat

Posted at 2:06 AM on February 13, 2012

i like ur way to express ur love……

Saaam

Posted at 2:01 AM on February 13, 2012

She’s had that ring for about a month now. It was first spotted when they went to her friends wedding in Mexico after they landed there and got off the plane. :)

Selly- fan

Posted at 1:22 AM on February 13, 2012

Wow!! Couldn t he give her a S ring? It s super OK! He probebly gave her a J ring because he wanted that Sell to have “him” always…

ANA

Posted at 12:10 AM on February 13, 2012

i love this couple replay if you have bieber fever

Marisa

Posted at 10:01 PM on February 18, 2012

Yeah I think they are the most adorable couple In hollywood! But Selena is always dating younger guys then her age but with Justin age is just a number.

Destiny

Posted at 10:30 PM on February 12, 2012

Omg!!!! That’s so sweet of u Justin u and sel will be together forever and one day I want to meet u and Justin bieber some day that will be my dream to meet u and Justin and that was very sweet of u Justin to give her a ring for valintines day :) <3

Drainah Mason

Posted at 10:24 PM on February 12, 2012

Justin’s perfect bf, Sel’s the luckest girl in the world, love them both!!

Lori

Posted at 10:21 PM on February 12, 2012

I Love these two together!

Layla

Posted at 10:09 PM on February 12, 2012

I wish them the besti
I am so sad heard about Selena ending music career :(
JB and sel would make aerfect item

Katara

Posted at 10:08 PM on February 12, 2012

I wish them the besti
I am so sad heard about Selena ending music career :(
JB and sel would make aerfect item

david b conway

Posted at 12:42 AM on February 13, 2012

i feel the same thing to about selena gomez ,is ending her music career i do feel same thing again just about selena gomez , lost her future movies as well , just because next week it will be almost march and she should be filming hot mess motion picture already in feburay to april , but i just do,nt care if she doesn,t care about her motion picture,s , love david conway

Selene

Posted at 2:20 AM on February 13, 2012

She didnt actially end her music career. She just took a break from it to focus on her acting career.