Adele 'Vogue' Cover Revealed: Get Your First Look Here

Sun, February 12, 2012 11:37am EDT by 7 Comments
adele vogue march 2012 cover

After tons of rumors and much speculation, the March 2012 cover of the high-fashion mag has been released — and we’re so happy to see Adele land her first ‘Vogue’ cover!

We were so excited when we first heard the rumors that Adele would be getting her very first Vogue cover, and we couldn’t be more thrilled that it finally came true! The star looks stunning on the March 2012 cover of Vogue, where the singer flaunts her ample cleavage and rocks tousled locks.

I can’t wait to see what else the singer is wearing inside the mag! Are you loving Adele’s cover?

Katrina Mitzeliotis

More Adele News

1. Adele Sings Publicly For The First Time Since Surgery — She Sounds Amazing
  2. Good For You, Adele — You Don’t Care If Karl Lagerfeld Or Anyone Else Calls You Fat
  3. Karl Lagerfeld Slams Adele: ‘She Is A Little Too Fat’

the best seo tools 2012

Posted at 6:07 AM on June 4, 2012

Great put up, very informative. I’m wondering why the opposite specialists of this sector don’t notice this. You must continue your writing. I am confident, you’ve a great readers’ base already!|What’s Happening i’m new to this, I stumbled upon this I have found It positively useful and it has aided me out loads. I’m hoping to contribute & aid different users like its helped me. Great job.

katerina perti

Posted at 4:56 PM on February 12, 2012

adele was good even when she was fat but now she looks great love her lot <3 her voice makes me cry

Ella

Posted at 4:38 PM on February 12, 2012

She lost weight due to her throat surgery. The Vogue cover and editorial were shot a few months ago while she was still recovering and had already lost a good deal of weight. There are un-photoshopped photos of her around that time looking much more slender than usual.

Nikky

Posted at 12:04 PM on February 12, 2012

She looks gorgeous! Adele will be very great, i can feel it. I wish her all d best!

Summer

Posted at 11:59 AM on February 12, 2012

….I recognize the face, but not the body. :|

Suzy W.

Posted at 11:56 AM on February 12, 2012

If being plus-sized is okay, then why did vogue slim Adele down for the cover? Is Lagerfeld on the editorial board?

nytmare

Posted at 4:57 AM on May 23, 2012

No, you idiot. She lost weight after her throat surgery. They didn’t slim her down using photoshop.