Whitney Houston: Dead At 48

Sat, February 11, 2012 8:28pm EDT by 84 Comments
Whitney Houston Dead

rosetta stone mandarin

Posted at 1:10 AM on May 17, 2012

Hello there, just changed into aware of your weblog via Google, and located that it’s truly informative. I’m going to watch out for brussels. I will appreciate in the event you continue this in future. Many people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

Betty

Posted at 7:08 AM on April 16, 2012

Whitney houston, rot in hell. You are a disgrace both to christianity and womanhood. Whitney, God killed you in that bathtub. Whitney, welcome to hell. Whitney is a child of satan. Whitney was a promiscuous whore who fought over a foolish boy, Ray J till she died. God just killed her for her stubbornness to repent from her evil ways. Whitney, you a great failure to humanity. Welcome to hell.

Roy

Posted at 6:58 AM on April 16, 2012

Whitney houston was a bastard whore, prostitute, drug addict, drunkard, cigarette smoker, immoral dude who polluted youths through her obscene music. Stop idolizing Whitney houston. Whitney is in hell with Michael Jackson. Repent from your sinful ways. Accept Jesus as lord and personal saviour. Change your dirty immoral obscene sinful lifestyle. Come to Jesus christ for the salvation of your soul. Hell is real.

Silvia

Posted at 7:48 PM on February 17, 2012

Poor Whitney, Rest In Peace!!! So sad we’ll never hear her beutiful and sweet voice…….

Ede Gabriel Unazi

Posted at 10:24 AM on February 17, 2012

I kip wonderin how many times am suppose 2 play d track ‘I LOOK TO YOU’. Houston, u were my greatest. RIP.

gloria

Posted at 6:22 PM on February 15, 2012

you know that wasing you have no respect for you self are any one else you need to be prayed for you need to keep your unkindly words to yourself that is not right you must be a redneck from the wood may god bless you and whitney rest in peace my girl

Iykecrony

Posted at 11:30 AM on February 15, 2012

Whitney houston is a pain in my heart i don’t believe she will be gone too soon.. I wil always love u my lady

Kehinde Emmanuel Oluwabusayo

Posted at 6:36 AM on February 14, 2012

I will forever love you….. Ama miss ya so much my dearest. R.I.P Withney

CORNELIUS TETTEH FALLAH

Posted at 6:29 AM on February 13, 2012

Greatest luv of all,one of de greatest voices I have every listen to is no more.R.I.P Whitney.

larky

Posted at 2:44 AM on February 13, 2012

my roomate’s aunt makes $83/hr on the laptop. She has been without work for 8 months but last month her pay was $8682 just working on the laptop for a few hours. Read more on this site…Nuttyrichdotcom

Raymonde lorquet

Posted at 9:42 PM on February 12, 2012

That’s so sad we will missing you, may lord be with her.

helllokitty2142

Posted at 3:39 PM on February 12, 2012

another great singer has just died, RIP Whitney Houston, you will be missed, and i will always love you :(

Raj Seegobin

Posted at 2:28 PM on February 12, 2012

Whitney was One of the best singers
I have know in this lifetime.
RIP Sweetie Will always be LOVED
Raj_Luva Trinidad

Duntoye james

Posted at 1:56 PM on February 12, 2012

Only b remembered by wat will av don…

delina collins

Posted at 1:31 PM on February 12, 2012

I miss you whitney! Am a fan for years i grew up on all your videos and movies. Love you. Miss. Collins houston texas.

Great White Hunter

Posted at 1:26 PM on February 12, 2012

I’m glad the drug adicted monkey got her poisen banana, worst fuggin drug monkey around.

Mary

Posted at 12:39 PM on February 12, 2012

R.I.P whitney

Holly LeRoque

Posted at 12:48 PM on February 12, 2012

Its very sad that whiteny left us! Another victom of to young to die, it has killed another part of my heart. I pray she rip. She deser that. Drugs the magority of use are people to soft harted Android aren’t able to deal properly with things that should be forgoten. I know the drugs dident kill whitey thoughtless low live her he Android she not being a nasty person couldent handle it.

wow

Posted at 12:03 PM on February 12, 2012

omg i can’t belive i am crying R.I.P whiteny she died young

Biggz GMC

Posted at 11:13 AM on February 12, 2012

We’ll always cherish your music,voice,personality and your life. R.I.P Whitney

JennRipWhittney

Posted at 10:31 AM on February 12, 2012

R.I.P To A True Legend
Whittney Houston Yu Will Be Missed
Yu Are Such An Amazing Singer Nd Yur Voice Is To Die For OMG The Tears Coming Down Muh Face ILoveYu Whittney
Signed,
Jennifer f,
Yur#1 Fan.!

Frank merenge

Posted at 9:36 AM on February 12, 2012

Oh my actress, how i wish i can see you again. Infact whitney my love is yr love. You are someone who realised my problem and perfection to stand by me. I will always love u. Rest in peace. Frank merenge- nigeria

jenelyn

Posted at 8:31 AM on February 12, 2012

i cnt believe wat hapen today’ its lyk a nytmare..rest in peace my hero,we wil miss ur voice.

Quincylexy

Posted at 7:46 AM on February 12, 2012

Gosh!! I can’t believe dis…. It’s more lyk a nightmare. R.i.p whitney. I can’t believe u ar gone!! Gud bye is the saddest word i wil eva say!!

TRUTH

Posted at 7:13 AM on February 12, 2012

Wow, how sad and tragic. Just read about Whitney’s erratic behavior on friday and now this. So I’m not surprised, just seemed like she was out of control.

She will be missed by so many, pray for her and especially her daughter.

Nikky

Posted at 7:01 AM on February 12, 2012

U’ll forever be missed. We will alwayz love u Whitney.