Whitney Houston: Dead At 48

Sat, February 11, 2012 8:28pm EDT by 84 Comments
Whitney Houston Dead

vincent

Posted at 6:32 AM on February 12, 2012

Me and my family in GHANA west-africa says may his soul rest in peace,we gonna miss he.

Ernest Sambila

Posted at 6:06 AM on February 12, 2012

We will be missing your lovely songs Whitney.! May you rest in peace. GOD created and now has taken his creature.!

Teevannie orlly pop

Posted at 6:04 AM on February 12, 2012

I luv u witney houston,wit tears in ma eyes i say douh i never live to see u but ur music made me fil hav seen u before…miss u ma idol.

Esmie

Posted at 5:42 AM on February 12, 2012

I was shocked the best singer died at early age. The ex-husband Bobby Brown was the caused of her death. I do not trust man @ all anymore for this type of issue.

Laureen

Posted at 5:37 AM on February 12, 2012

I salute u a song she sang that touched my heart. Whitney was n wil remain to b a gret hero. RIP

kebba

Posted at 5:18 AM on February 12, 2012

whitney houston. you are one in a billions. you change my life by the song i have nothing nothing if i dont have you. so very sad.. may her soul rest in perfect peace. i love you so much.

Lil

Posted at 5:06 AM on February 12, 2012

There is always such an outpouring of grief when someone as super-talented as Wjitney, Amy Whinehouse, Michael Jackson etc die so suddenly, Yet WHERE WERE the people closest to them – were they there for them when they were still alive, and resorting to drugs to cope with their demons?

Please note, I know it has not been confirmed yet that she died of an overdose, but she did have a drug problem.

It seems fame can be the loneliest life…. money does not buy happiness. I hope talented individuals like Demi Moore receive SUPPORT and understanding from their loved ones and the public as they recover.

Thank God if like myself you don’t have any addiction problems. And if you have a family member or friend with problems, SUPPORT and help them, even if its just being there to listen.

My condolences to her daughter in this difficult time.

Hope to see an excellent Grammy tribute to Whitney tonight.

Dorchman Jude

Posted at 6:55 AM on February 12, 2012

i like ur comment bro/sis!
u make sense.

Tupandu Immanuel

Posted at 4:55 AM on February 12, 2012

Whitney Houston! you were the most singer that i like and i can’t believe that she’s good…. oh! RIP HOUSTON…!

Michael Essien

Posted at 4:43 AM on February 12, 2012

I think people in the world are full of crap. Why do I say so? You may ask … Whitney Houston was not celeb

Sally

Posted at 4:41 AM on February 12, 2012

RIP Whitney Houston
person below me: bite your tongue about Sir Paul.

Ruknn

Posted at 4:27 AM on February 12, 2012

Rip Whitney Houston whats up with all of these legends first Michael Jackson king of pop then Etta James queen of soul now whitney one of the true queens of pop.Before we Know it Paul McCartney.

Treymcro

Posted at 3:55 AM on February 12, 2012

Rest n peace whitney…best female musician um gonna miss your lovely songs!!!

j-smack

Posted at 3:39 AM on February 12, 2012

I love whitneys songs from d bottom of my heart,i can’t believe what I heard,may ur gentle soul rest in peace, I love u whitney ,1 love .

Nics

Posted at 3:32 AM on February 12, 2012

WOW, SO sad, such a voice and so very young! RIP Whitney.

Stephanie glover quaye

Posted at 3:31 AM on February 12, 2012

Yes abcent of the body means present with God for a repented soul like witney, am soooo happy she turn to to our maker befor this happened cos i believe she is happy she is with Him now. Kristina though its hard to be happy abt this, i want you to be very very thankful to God cos He said in all things give thanks.

jams

Posted at 3:11 AM on February 12, 2012

She was known as the gold standard in music. It’s sad her choices were so bad for her.

RIP Whitney!!

CHANIN

Posted at 3:07 AM on February 12, 2012

MAN I LOVE YOU SOO MUCH WHITNEY I LISTEN TOO YOU ALL THE TIME AND NOW THAT YOUR GONE I CANT EVEN SLEEP IT BRAKES MY HEART TOO SEE YOU GONE .. BUT I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU R.I.P

Anonymous

Posted at 2:42 AM on February 12, 2012

Demi Lovato and Miley Cyrus should be taking notes right now. Maybe even get tatoos saying “This will happen to you” R.I.P. What’s her name? Why was she famous? Only old farts care.

Angel

Posted at 10:31 PM on February 13, 2012

They deleted my comment when really yours is disrespectful. Only old farts car? Look at all these comments and tell me then only old farts care! Thats not true the world loves whitney and right now is the time to say a prayer fo rwhitney and her poor daughter Bobbi Kristina!
R.I.P. Whitney Houston. You are th best singer ever! I will always love you Whitney Houston. We will always love you.

Shelly

Posted at 2:00 AM on February 12, 2012

This is one of those headlines that you read but your mind is not comprehending what you’re reading. This is how I felt when reading about Whitney’s death earlier.

I was shocked to say the least. Same with Amy Winehouse and MJ. Awesome talents who are now gone but you still find it hard to believe.

She had her problems but her great talent can never be denied. My condolences to her family and her daughter.

Quenny

Posted at 1:54 AM on February 12, 2012

Drugs n Alchohol addict are not a disease but a choice of ur life’s way..and she did “that way” until the end of her life..and I’m sorry for that..RIP Whitney..

Bergen Regional Medical Center, Evergreen Treatment Center

Posted at 2:54 AM on February 12, 2012

Working in substance and alcohol treatment it is my duty to inform you & my apologies but I must correct you….IT IS A PROVEN FACT THE ABUSE OF EITHER IS DUE TO THE DISEASE OF IT. She fought her disease in addiction the best she could…God knows that and at this point that is all that matters. She was heaven sent, she has returned back to her original home and is safe in his arms now. Congrats on your journey & wings Whitney, you will be sorely missed, sending prayers to her family especially her daughter. The loss of a mother is excruciating.

b more

Posted at 3:52 PM on February 12, 2012

listen u never no what took her to that place .one thing for sure.she made a wrong tun but getting back is a hell of ride ..its hard please dont judge .THAT LADYY

Bala musa

Posted at 1:48 AM on February 12, 2012

We wl always luv u,r.i.p whitney

Jon Smith

Posted at 1:45 AM on February 12, 2012

I think Whitney Houston Died of a Drug Overdose…….

svetlana

Posted at 1:45 AM on February 12, 2012

Zao mi je, pocivaj u miru. Srbija

Darmie

Posted at 1:32 AM on February 12, 2012

OH EM GEE! So saddening! Whitney is my role model. I will always love you Whitney. RIP

tatrea