'Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2' Trailer Debuting Before 'Hunger Games'

Sat, February 11, 2012 10:18am EST by 27 Comments
Breaking Dawn Trailer

goped motor scooters

Posted at 5:04 PM on June 4, 2012

Hey There. I found your weblog the use of msn. That is a really well written article. I’ll be sure to bookmark it and come back to learn extra of your helpful information. Thanks for the post. I will definitely return.

TV Shows

Posted at 1:22 PM on May 16, 2012

Thanks a lot for sharing this with all folks you really realize what you are talking approximately! Bookmarked. Please also visit my website =). We may have a hyperlink change agreement among us

Sarah Devaki is really a young blog regarding popular culture, amusing activities, along with everything amusement for your supporters of Sarah Devaki.

Posted at 11:26 AM on May 7, 2012

Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really loved browsing your weblog posts. In any case I’ll be subscribing in your feed and I hope you write once more very soon!

ipad 3

Posted at 8:43 AM on May 6, 2012

Hi, i feel that i saw you visited my weblog thus i came to go back the prefer?.I am attempting to find things to improve my site!I suppose its adequate to use some of your ideas!!

Boo2012

Posted at 1:37 PM on February 27, 2012

I would much rather see Twilight then the hunger games..Twilight is just amazing even Edward ;) So I think my pick is TWLIGHT!!! <3

ILOVEYOU

Posted at 1:35 PM on February 27, 2012

Ofocurse! Im not a fan of The Hunger Games, all it is, is a bunch of teenagers killing each other… for food?!
I mean, teen violence is a real thing, no need to make fun of it. Twilight is great! :)
After the Twilight trailer goes off… im leaving the theatre. NO JOKE!

Elisha Thomas

Posted at 9:48 PM on February 20, 2012

cant wait till twilight comes out im so team edwrd

Raven

Posted at 10:30 PM on February 15, 2012

I can’t wait for The Hunger Games to come out next month! Not b/c of some preview for dumb Twilight but b/c I LOVE all three books! :D And yes I’ve read all four twilight books too… lame is all I gotta say. I’d totally pick Hunger Games over Twilight any day!

Dee

Posted at 11:33 PM on February 12, 2012

If Hunger Games is so good they don’t need Twilight fans….
I’ll see the trailer later. Thanks but no thanks!!!!!
I don’t like teenagers killing each other. I know this is a movie but teen violence is also real life.

Karen E.

Posted at 10:47 AM on February 12, 2012

Wow there is a lot of different opinions on the site today.All three writers were different,but they are all good story tellers,my fav just happens to be the twi series.If you read all 4 book twi books,then you know that Bella becomes the hero and that she was never the damsel in trouble just always having bad vampires after her.lol.The Hunger games will do well,they will attract the audience as HP and TWI,but thats O.K because everyone is different,hey ME twi is going to live forever just like the vampires lol,Hey Michele i’m all the way with you about not going to see the hg just to see the trailer, plus now it is out after Friday release on dvd,check it out. Hey LuLu how are you doing ? Well as always peace,prayers to Rob and Kristen and their families,give them 4legged family members big hugs. xoxo Karen E

Connor

Posted at 11:19 PM on February 11, 2012

What is wrong with people? Read the Hunger Games book, it was amazing. Screw Twilight! The movies were terrible. I’m glad Harry Potter (also great books, better then Twilight) beat them out in the block buster. I haven’t read the Twilight books, but my cousin that read both Harry Potter and Twilight books, says the HP books were written better and I bet that the Hunger Games books were written better too, it has more adventure, Twilight is just a love triangle and the girl chooses the vampire, end of story.

Rez

Posted at 7:29 AM on February 12, 2012

Of course…since you just simply out of judgement(and a bit of envy because Twilight matches HP every bit) decided to justify your self by using the brain of your cousin who supostedly read the book…Your smartness is scary!

Raven

Posted at 10:33 PM on February 15, 2012

I’ve read all three HG books, all 7 HP books, and all 4 Twilight books… the best is deff Harry Potter! The Hunger Games, and last is Twilight… Twilight just gets all the hype b/c it’s about “love” and teenage girls are stupid…

sarcasm

Posted at 6:47 PM on February 11, 2012

It’s all about money. They want a huge opening night and weekend. Isn’t there enough HG fans to make that? Why do they use Twilight fans to make it bigger? No, thank you. If they won’t do this, maybe, only maybe I went to see HG. But with this , no way. I don1t like to be used. And it’s not against HG. It will be successm because the nowadays teens want their own story, as like HP’s fans, as like Twilight fans. It’s time to a new series. But not on the other’s back!Do it own fight for succes, for fandom, for money. My rant is against the marketing.

Alex

Posted at 6:36 PM on February 11, 2012

I looooooooove the Hunger Games!!! I’ve read all the books and i will die if i don’t see the movie

emo253

Posted at 4:31 PM on February 11, 2012

Really I am like most of these comments on here today – rather wait for BD2 show at the regular time… like at MTVA show or… whenever it’s regular schedule show for in this year!!. I like HG book BUT not enough to pay $10.00 dollars ticket for this HG movie in March 23 so I can watch 1 or 2 minutes BD2 trailer; I love…love…twilight sagas – meaning all the series thou!!!

Shelby

Posted at 10:20 PM on February 11, 2012

Me too!I rather wait until the MTV movie awards.

Marina

Posted at 3:37 PM on February 11, 2012

I’m a huge Twilight fan, I read the books in german and in english (I’m German)but I wanted to know what the “Hunger Games” is about. I’m also a huge fan of the Hunger Games, I think this competition between these two things is kind of ridiculous! There’s Harry Potter, Twilight and Hunger Games. All three are great books/ films, and that’s awesome.
Right ?

Me

Posted at 1:44 PM on February 11, 2012

Wow, it seems like the twilight fans arent big fans of the hunger games. Why are some ppl worried that The Hunger Games will be bigger than twilight? I think thats just stupid and immature. So what is its bigger than twilight? Twilights gonna be OVER soon.

Rez

Posted at 7:43 AM on February 12, 2012

Twilight fans are not worried that HG will be bigger, otherwise they wouldn’t built a PR strategy on TSBD2 back right?? ITS JUST THAT IF HG IS THAT BIG THEN HE CAN WALK WITH ITS OWN FOOTS…THEY ARE DIFFERENT MOVIES TOS US…I read the HG books(liked just the first one because i saw potential – the next 2 where screwd) So NOOO we’re not worried, cause it wasn’t just the first Twilight movies that is GREAT, but all of them and this will never happen with HG. The writing of HG is terrible, who says is better then Stephanies clearly hasn’t read much…A good written peace is not simply one who has potential( and HG had a loooot), but the one that fulfils its potential and has a special style of writing( suzan collins is just not one of them with style as Sm or JK Rowling). People don’t understand that to write 4 books with basically only 2(occasionally 3 people) and keep the story intriguing is not a peace of cake for writers. Stephanie is unique for her signature style, so Rowling for her own. HG just waisted…I wanted to see the movie but when i saw the trailer and Catness full cheeks, the clean uniform I understood that it was screws by some Hollywood studio

diana

Posted at 1:23 PM on February 11, 2012

Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2 and WTF is the Hunger Games?? The leading actors look so boring and im not interested at all.

kaylah

Posted at 10:21 PM on February 23, 2012

the hunger game is an action movie read the books is all have to say

starry

Posted at 12:20 PM on February 11, 2012

jenifer lawrence,josh or liam hemsworth …. not interestd at all .. am sorry but that’s wrong choice to be a lead actors …. !!

s

Posted at 11:35 AM on February 11, 2012

Totally agree with Michelle. I’ll wait for the trailer to come out later. I do like the Hunger Games books, but the movie or the actors and actresses in the movie don’t interest me either. Even before I heard they were going to do a Hunger Games movie, the main 3 leads never interested me before. Yes, I’ve heard of them, but they just don’t interest me period. Lionsgate is trying to draw in the twi-hards to help make their movie blow up more. Sorry Lionsgate, yes I know you own summit,therefore the Twilight franchise, but I’m not going to spend my money to support your movie. Lionsgate you are not going to use me. I’d happily rather wait till the trailer and whatever comes out on it’s own.

starry

Posted at 11:33 AM on February 11, 2012

twilight BD 2 of ,course i can’t wait to watch it …..

hunger game …. ?
*_*

Michelle

Posted at 10:46 AM on February 11, 2012

I refuse to make HG bigger then twilight so… I’ll have to wait some time to see the BD2 Trailer :( plus I won’t pay 12 dollars for a movie I don’t want to see even if the trailer will play.

Kelley