'The Hunger Games': We Don't Want Anyone From 'Twilight'

Fri, February 10, 2012 8:10am EST by 19 Comments
Twilight Hunger Games

Insights on how to lose weight fast

Posted at 2:49 AM on July 4, 2012

I really appreciate your site. The Internet is new to me, being that I just retired. I can see that there is a rich diversity in the blogs I am reading and I am trying to leave some comment whereever I visit. I don’t understand everything that is in all the blogs that I read, but I like your presentation here in this blog. I have started my own blog and website. There was a place to include an email and address, so I have done that. Is this acceptable? I hope this is allright. TheVeryBest2You 13 6

Scotland,YouTube,Abandoned,Post Rock,Forgotten,Derelict

Posted at 4:18 PM on May 12, 2012

Excellent post. I was checking constantly this weblog and I am inspired! Very useful information specially the last section :) I maintain such information much. I used to be seeking this particular information for a long time. Thank you and best of luck.

ipad 3

Posted at 8:56 PM on May 6, 2012

Great paintings! This is the kind of information that should be shared across the internet. Disgrace on Google for no longer positioning this put up upper! Come on over and seek advice from my site . Thank you =)

Nikki

Posted at 9:11 PM on March 26, 2012

Haha,Kellen is still hotter then Liam,and sucks for the Hunger Games,They would probebly be more popular with Kellen.

M

Posted at 12:26 PM on March 26, 2012

They didn’t want Twilight cast members not out of rudeness, people. Films are intended to take you into another realm without distraction. A distraction ruins the immersion experience. Had the film cast, let’s say Robert Pattison for Peeta or Gale, you’d have been thinking of Edward and the Twilight series during his scenes. Think of how Seann William Scott never could break away from being known as Stiffler.

While an explosion like Twilight is lucrative for the actors while it is popular, it can be detrimental when a series goes on for too long and fizzes out, rather than going out with a “boom” and leaving you wanting more. Said actors are forever typecast and usually can’t be considered to be anything else but the Edwards, Bellas, Stifflers, etc.

That’s just the way it is. It isn’t that Twilight is a direct competitor actor-wise, HG just needed fresh faces to deliver its scenes without distraction of viewers unconsciously hoping for or expecting Peeta to bite Katniss’ neck or Gale sparkling in the sun.

ChrysaPatz

Posted at 5:22 PM on February 19, 2012

thank God they didn’t cast him and they hired new faces!i am not against twilight or kellan but it’s better that they don’t have actors from another franshise and i am sure that they don’t regret it ;)

?

Posted at 5:28 PM on February 15, 2012

Dear people… First of all the reason why they didn’t want hime because he came from another popular film. They wanted someone new and that person would get a start on fame. If he hired him it would have been awkward and odd. Plus right now people are comparing Twighlight and the Hunger Games (Which makes no sense because they are nothing alike) And imagine Kellan having to choose… Twighlight or Hunger Games??????? I rest my case.

J

Posted at 12:33 AM on February 11, 2012

The Hunger Games is going to be waaay better than Twilight! They were smart in not hiring any of the Twilight cast, mostly to let other actors flourish too.

James

Posted at 12:27 AM on February 11, 2012

Hunger Games producer don’t know how popular Twilight is!

lala

Posted at 12:26 AM on February 11, 2012

Twilight is better than hunger games!!!!!!!!

Anna

Posted at 3:56 PM on February 10, 2012

They regret that now cause I’m not watching their movie c: That’s just plain rude . && Everyone would have wanted to see it so much more if (Emment) was in it. But I love Twilight && seeing what they did by rejecting them in A diss form I’m not even interested in their movie . No movie will ever compair to Twilight . Kaythanksbyeec:

Cleo

Posted at 2:11 PM on February 10, 2012

Dear Hollywood, Australian actors are starting to get old.

hellokkitty2142

Posted at 10:51 AM on February 10, 2012

They wanted new people for the hunger games…that’s why they didn’t want him

Manderz

Posted at 10:20 AM on February 10, 2012

The Hunger Games has the potential to be so much better than Twilight to begin with,why would they want stars from another franchise?

starry

Posted at 9:12 AM on February 10, 2012

producer of HUNGER GAMES he didn’t want alumni vampire .. that’s so rude …. as we know the stars of twilight saga is already famous now … MR.PRODUCER one day you will sorry coz you had said that !!

Jenny

Posted at 9:00 AM on February 10, 2012

LOL, I bet they wished that they had hired someone from Twilight now.

hahaha

Posted at 8:53 AM on February 10, 2012

Twillight No.1. HG????

:D

Posted at 8:34 AM on February 10, 2012

Liam is perfect! :D

Ali Hart

Posted at 8:26 AM on February 10, 2012

“he really wanted the role of Gale Hawthorne”. Well I ‘really want’ some other things too, and I ain’t getting them!