Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? She's Glowing In A Loose Dress

Fri, February 10, 2012 12:16pm EDT by 45 Comments

Could Khloe Kardashian’s baby dream finally be coming true. She popped into WPIX the  station in NYC this morning Feb. 10. Could her loose dress by hiding a bump?

Hmm! Khloe Kardashian has never looked better than she did this morning wearing a short loose white dress and high black over-the-knee boots. Her skin was positively glowing.

We know that Khloe and Lamar have been trying for a baby for over a year. In fact she told the Daily Mail recently that “we’re definitely trying to have kids”.

Unlike sister Kim, who’s marriage to Kris Humphries ended in divorce after 72 days, Khloe enthused about her successful union with Lamar Odom . ” Lamar and I are always great at keeping us a priority,” she told the tv hosts. She explained  why she changed her name to Khloe Kardashian Odom: ” I’m a modern woman but an old fashioned wife!” Awww!

Our fingers are crossed that your baby dreams come true Khloe! Hope there’s a bump under that adorable dress!

-Bonnie Fuller

s...

Posted at 4:36 PM on February 27, 2012

She’s just fat…..that’s all……lol

Hannah

Posted at 2:30 PM on March 1, 2012

She’s not fat… your an asshole

StefyF

Posted at 9:41 AM on February 21, 2012

I really hope she is pregnant…They make such a CUTE couple…I hope she lets us kno if she is…SHE IS REALLY PRETTY TOO

morenita

Posted at 1:04 PM on February 20, 2012

I hope she is :) so people say I’m glowing n I ain’t pregnant well I think cuz I have been trying too

Chelsea

Posted at 11:37 PM on February 19, 2012

Shelly Your Stupid.!

angel

Posted at 5:08 PM on February 19, 2012

I really feel her pain. I too have been unable to concive for three years. May god bless us both, and all the others in our situation.

Peppa

Posted at 6:10 PM on February 17, 2012

I really don’t think she is which is so sad.
Khloe is by far my favourite and actually loves Lamar.
She really deserves a baby and I find it really sad that she has been unlucky.

ac@yahoo.com

Posted at 12:47 AM on February 15, 2012

she looks great

TAYIONNA

Posted at 6:46 PM on February 13, 2012

I LIKE HER SHE IS DOWN YO EARTH AND SWEET

LOVE,YOU KHLOE TAYIONNA

teanna

Posted at 4:32 PM on February 13, 2012

khloe is beautiful an remember haters will always be haters

Tavi

Posted at 3:34 PM on February 13, 2012

I tink that Khloe is beautiful.She woud be a wonderful mom . Khloe is real and not fake and very smart. Im sure she’d be a great influence on her baby :)

colleen

Posted at 10:27 PM on February 12, 2012

I hope she is pregnant. She is my favorite of the klan and i hate when the public says nasty things about her. Good luck khloe and lamar

Abby

Posted at 9:23 PM on February 12, 2012

I feel Srry for khole when she wore tight dress n her,stomach was showing they say she is pregnant… N now she wearing this loose dress with long boots that she might be pregnant… This poor women trying to have a baby stop stressing her out….leave her alone… khole I wish u luck,baby dust… Hope u get pregnant soon…. Ur going to be a good mommy… I wish I could talk to u ur so cool

poop

Posted at 7:23 PM on February 12, 2012

I doubt she’s prego. But it woild be nice if she was. I think she would make a great mother :D best wishes to you and your family klo.

alicia

Posted at 6:09 PM on February 12, 2012

I really hope she is, I like khloe and hope the best for her and her husband.

Candice

Posted at 1:27 PM on February 12, 2012

The sad thing is she isn’t even fat. Everyone is just hating on her. You don’t even think about her feelings, not only is she going thru not being able to get pregnant but everyone calls her fat all the time. She is beautiful, tall, and and not fat. She is lookin hott.

Anna

Posted at 11:14 AM on February 12, 2012

What u r saying is not nice. She may be on the chubbier side but I think she is the prettiest and most real out of all of them. Hopeful she gets pregnant someone that is soon.

Debra Humphrey

Posted at 7:56 AM on February 12, 2012

What’s khloe ever done to make you say bad things about her.she’s the nicest of the sisters,these comments can have a bad effect on her health,please don’t say to others what you would not like said about your family .GOOD LUCK KHLOE AND LAMAR I HOPE YOUR DREAMS TO BECOME PARENTS BECOME TRUE

TRUTH

Posted at 4:23 PM on February 11, 2012

No, she’s not pregnant, just had too much to eat at the jumbo buffet.

And that mid length jacket with that tunic dress doesn’t do much to hide the flab. Seriously, she looks like bigfoot. Sasquatch is her real father.

JJ

Posted at 9:56 AM on February 12, 2012

Why are you so rude get a life Khloe has never done anything to you so relax and I bet the people saying that she is fat are fat themselves so calm down

cool

Posted at 11:54 PM on February 13, 2012

who evers name is the truth ur mean, khloe is not fat and ur message is very mean and i wish u luck khloe

paige-momof5

Posted at 3:26 AM on February 11, 2012

omg khloe just farted is she pregnant ???????????????????? come on … let her be ….. last week oj was her father ,this week she is pregnant with oj baby

Cami

Posted at 8:02 PM on February 10, 2012

They will make beautiful babies!

Kristen

Posted at 7:04 PM on February 10, 2012

Khloe looks gorgous!! @Shelly who do u think u are calling anyone fat or looking like a hot mess. ur probally a hot mess only haters comment like u do!! Khloe looks happy, healthy and in love..Probably all that ur missing! ur little dumb comments are the reasons why ppl have eating disorders.Stop hating! btw god dont like ugly so i would think b4 u speak abt anyone.Im sure u have flaws & not a size 0!! KHLOE- GO GIRL U LOOK AMAZING! :)

Shelly

Posted at 3:36 AM on February 11, 2012

LOL @ Kristen. You can call it hating all you want but I could care less and why should it matter to what kind of comment I make? Do I tell you to stop saying Khloe is gorgeous or she looks amazing…..no I don’t. I give you the freedom to say what the hell you want about fatso just like I have the freedom to say what I want about her.

If you don’t like what I say Kristen skip over my comment and move the hell on. God may not like ugly but you can bet he also don’t like sticking your nose where it don’t belong.

dropnknowledge

Posted at 6:59 AM on February 14, 2012

You were seriously a WASTE OF GOOD SPERM!! Everyone don’t waste ya time on this pathetic person, so not worth it!!!!

TLS

Posted at 3:07 PM on February 16, 2012

Learn your words, you should have said “you couldn’t care less”, you said you could care less which means exactly that, you could care less. If you want to sound intelligent, learn the language.

Shelly

Posted at 6:33 PM on February 10, 2012

Khloe ain’t glowing and she looks a hot mess. Not pregnant just fat.

m

Posted at 4:05 PM on February 10, 2012

if she’s pregos, good for her and lamar!!!! they’ve wanted a baby so bad. Congrats if she is!

Meaghan

Posted at 3:56 PM on February 10, 2012

I absolutely love khloe, if in fact she is pregnant, I will be so happy!!!! This is the one baby I have been waiting for. Lamar and her make a great couple and will make amazing parents one day.

nkosie

Posted at 6:27 AM on February 20, 2012

i so pray that khloe is pregnant she deserves nothing but al da best.i love her she is down to earth and she makes a good couple with lamar.i love u guys

Arianna

Posted at 2:01 PM on February 10, 2012

god, i am so tired that everytime khloe seems fat(though it doesn’t matter she’s still beautiful) or wear a loose drees people says she is pregnant, GIVE HER A BREAK PEOPLE!
she is trying, she is really trying and she is beautiful, when the time is right she will get pregnant and have beautiful’s lam-lam juniors