Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? She's Glowing In A Loose Dress

Fri, February 10, 2012 12:16pm EST by 45 Comments

Could Khloe Kardashian’s baby dream finally be coming true. She popped into WPIX the  station in NYC this morning Feb. 10. Could her loose dress by hiding a bump?

Hmm! Khloe Kardashian has never looked better than she did this morning wearing a short loose white dress and high black over-the-knee boots. Her skin was positively glowing.

We know that Khloe and Lamar have been trying for a baby for over a year. In fact she told the Daily Mail recently that “we’re definitely trying to have kids”.

Unlike sister Kim, who’s marriage to Kris Humphries ended in divorce after 72 days, Khloe enthused about her successful union with Lamar Odom . ” Lamar and I are always great at keeping us a priority,” she told the tv hosts. She explained  why she changed her name to Khloe Kardashian Odom: ” I’m a modern woman but an old fashioned wife!” Awww!

Our fingers are crossed that your baby dreams come true Khloe! Hope there’s a bump under that adorable dress!

-Bonnie Fuller

Yaya

Posted at 4:50 PM on April 6, 2012

Khloe,i think u and Lamar make a great couple and dont eva let anything come between u too. I am so happy 4 u i hv always wanted u to be preggers ,u are going to make a great mother. And plz tell Kourtney that if she has a girl can she plz name her Madison plz ,bcs since ur mom used k names mabe she can us M names i love all u guyz plz say hello to every one.
I am mom’s phone U can call me Yaya or Nana-Yaa ,i hv 5 names: Nana-Yaa, Indiphile faith,Kayla Sarpong. U r special i love u nd ur family

saint

Posted at 5:56 AM on April 3, 2012

these would be the best thing happen too lamar,dream come through

lexipoo

Posted at 8:41 PM on March 28, 2012

I want khloe to have a baby because I think she would make a very good mother,plus she is very open with her little sisters and thats important to be honest with your kids.

deomar

Posted at 8:32 AM on March 28, 2012

this would be gr8 wait until i tell my frens

Amber

Posted at 6:06 PM on March 22, 2012

Aww!! Khloe is definitely my favorite Kardashian! She’s beautiful and I hope she is pg! She deserves to be happy. Kourtney is gorgeous! Kim is such a turd!

Tashawn

Posted at 2:08 AM on March 19, 2012

She does look great I wish both of them lot’s of babies and happiness;-)

vennywells

Posted at 7:24 PM on March 17, 2012

I realy luv khloe nd lamar nd hope ha baby dreams come true cos she will make a great mother nd she deserves it @khloe nd lamar *muaaaaaah*.

Licha

Posted at 10:33 PM on March 13, 2012

Am hoping she is pregnant Lamar and her will be awesome parents

Lissette

Posted at 10:25 PM on March 11, 2012

I love khloe and lamar great couple. I really hope she is pregnant it really seems like they truely desire to have children. I follow the kardashians and love them all but specially khloe she is Real. All the best to them both.

yonna

Posted at 3:16 PM on March 10, 2012

She look’s too good

Gloria

Posted at 2:52 AM on March 7, 2012

I wish and hope that you are pregnant Khloe, i will not mind baby sitting your baby. You and Lamar are a great couple….please take gud care of each other. All the best with the baby.

Lilly

Posted at 7:45 PM on March 3, 2012

I really hope she is she would be such a great mom she is soo nice to mason! BEST OF LUCK KHLOE!

Hannah

Posted at 9:28 AM on March 3, 2012

Shes not fat. At least not in my opinion. I doubt that she is pregnant, but there could always be that possibility.