It Was So Cool Of Beyonce & Jay-Z To Post Pics Of Their Baby On Tumblr

Fri, February 10, 2012 9:16pm EDT by 63 Comments
Jay Z and Beyonce Baby Tumblr

Beyonce and Jay-Z took everyone by surprise when they released Blue Ivy Carter’s first public photos on a free blogging platform

We’ve heard so much about Beyonce and Jay-Z being high maintenance and over the top parents when it’s come to their first baby, Blue Ivy Carter (read: buying out an entire floor of the hospital), but they certainly made a statement Feb. 10 when they released first pics of their daughter on Tumblr, of all places.

In a world where most celebrities sell their baby pics to major magazines and tabloids, this was a shocking move on Beyonce and Jay-Z’s behalf. Instead of having Annie Leibovitz take portraits of Blue Ivy and then pasting them on the cover of Vanity Fair (yes, I’m looking at YOU, Suri Cruise), they put them up for free for all of their fans to enjoy.

Thanks for sharing your daughter with us, Beyonce and Jay-Z. Now please keep this Tumblr up to date!!

Email me! | Follow me on Twitter | Become a Facebook fan

More Beyonce:

1. How Beyonce’s Dropping Her 40 Lbs Of Baby Weight
  2. Beyonce’s First Party Night Out Since Baby Blue’s Birth
  3. Beyonce Reveals Sexy Post-Baby Body After Just A Month!

pregnant

Posted at 8:00 PM on June 21, 2012

Undeniably believe that which you said. Your favorite reason seemed to be on the net the easiest thing to take note of. I say to you, I certainly get irked while other people consider concerns that they plainly do not recognise about. You controlled to hit the nail upon the highest as neatly as outlined out the whole thing without having side-effects , other people could take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thanks

kylie

Posted at 11:51 PM on June 17, 2012

aww this is my first time seeing there baby. The baby looks sooo cute!

yaya

Posted at 8:10 PM on June 7, 2012

To me it is plain as day..that this baby has some latino in her!! Beyonce should have kept it real because all of america knows the truth..The baby does not look like anyone of the 2 families!! if u didnt want to share ur body..then u were not ready to share ur life!! FAKES!!

jeanny

Posted at 11:06 PM on May 26, 2012

I dont think beyoce had this baby i am a new mom my baby is 6 months i have 27 nieces and nephews so i know what a womans body looks like during and after a baby im a pediatrician having said all that i believe blue is beyonce & jayzees daughter and a beauty she is i dont believe they need to lie just say nobodys bizzzz it is their lives regardlees in public eye or not enjoy your baby

not telling

Posted at 10:58 PM on June 21, 2012

how can u say that that baby looks exactly like jay z and and just becuz u had a baby dont mean any thing everybody body is different in plus i just found out my friend was pregnant and i didnt even no

Philips Breast Pumps

Posted at 8:20 AM on May 19, 2012

Someone necessarily lend a hand to make seriously posts I might state. This is the very first time I frequented your website page and up to now? I surprised with the analysis you made to make this actual put up extraordinary. Excellent activity!

tanaka t

Posted at 1:17 PM on May 18, 2012

Guys de innocent child luks cute despite sum awful comment sum r sndng! Wat we r sapos 2 du z cmmnt on de lil bby & liv awa bad cmmnt 2 awaslvs plz….

baby toy

Posted at 8:46 PM on May 12, 2012

Helpful info. Lucky me I found your web site by chance, and I’m stunned why this twist of fate did not took place earlier! I bookmarked it.

sheepskin coats

Posted at 10:35 AM on April 9, 2012

I was recommended this blog by way of my cousin. I’m now not sure whether this put up is written through him as no one else recognise such particular about my difficulty. You are wonderful! Thanks!

LeeLee

Posted at 10:14 AM on March 30, 2012

Who cares!! The baby is beautiful as all babies are a blessing but why does everybody worship people u dont even know and most definitely not giving nan dolla to u. Who gives a damn!!

Htown

Posted at 12:54 AM on March 7, 2012

That ain’t her baby. She has a secret son already in houston

Maria Beyoncé Carter Knowles

Posted at 12:04 PM on March 1, 2012

Nossa amei … realmente a Blue Ivy é muito linda … !

Jenna

Posted at 2:55 AM on February 27, 2012

Congrats to Bey&Jay. She is beautiful! People need to learn that you are not going to look identical to your parents. You change as you grow up. Bey&Jay both have different roots that people do not know about! This baby is a beautiful mix of both parents and is perfect. Either comment nicely or don’t bother commenting and get a life from behind the computer screen hating on people you don’t even know !!!!!

JESSICA

Posted at 1:04 PM on February 24, 2012

THAT IS NOT THAT GIRL DAMN BABY , SHE CANT HAVE NO CHILDREN AND IK SHE CANT SO WHY DO ALL THT , THTS DUMB , IF ITT WAS JAYZ BABY THT BABY WOULD HAVE BIG LIPS AND WAY DARKERR , THEY AINT FOOLING NOBODY , KMSL SMDH .

anne

Posted at 1:39 AM on April 27, 2012

If its not her baby then to whom does the baby belong? Is that ur baby?? U wish!!! Lol

yolanda

Posted at 7:43 AM on February 24, 2012

What a beautiful baby. Why the negative comments? Jay Z and Beyonce did a great job and they are gonna be wonderful parents. GOD BLESS THEM AND THEIR PRECIOUS BABY.

Maida

Posted at 8:13 AM on February 17, 2012

She’s adorable wow congrats jigga & B I imagine your joy….All the best

Shawn

Posted at 3:24 PM on February 15, 2012

She is one beautiful baby is all I can say!

Laurie

Posted at 12:08 AM on February 14, 2012

Bill,
So you are “hating” against me to say that I don’t have common sense, but that is OK? (at least I know how to spell)

larky

Posted at 2:49 AM on February 13, 2012

my roomate’s aunt makes $83/hr on the laptop. She has been without work for 8 months but last month her pay was $8682 just working on the laptop for a few hours. Read more on this site…Nuttyrich dot com

Laurie

Posted at 1:02 AM on February 13, 2012

I don’t understand why it is called being a “hater” when all I do is offer my opinion. I happen to think the kid is NOT good looking…maybe I don’t like “Dark” people…just my opinon, just as you people that say the baby is beautiful have your opinion.

bill

Posted at 5:49 PM on February 13, 2012

being negative and saying thating that arnt nice is HATING… it is an opinion to like/dislike somthing.. but negative things like what you said should be kept to yourself.. so you are hating by sayign you think the baby is unattractive or whate ever you said.. comon sence

Kynae.♥

Posted at 5:45 PM on February 12, 2012

Who says the baby can’t be light skin with straight hair and be Beyonce and Jay’s? My little cousin is Haitian and Black and Spanish and came out looking exactly like that. And we know that Bee and Jay are a mixture of Black, Haitian, and Spanish. Leave the child alone!