Daniel Radcliffe: Robert Pattinson & I Aren't Big Stars

Fri, February 10, 2012 10:13am EDT by 8 Comments
Daniel Radcliffe Interview

ana cabana

Posted at 1:47 AM on February 11, 2012

they both are good actor i wish theme a good luck !

Cris

Posted at 11:54 AM on February 10, 2012

I think he’s just being humble.

Michele

Posted at 11:38 AM on February 10, 2012

I hope they both have long lasting careers, if that’s what they want.

I haven’t seen Dan in other films yet, but I’m really impressed that he did Broadway—you have to be really good to be there. I have seen Rob in Remember Me & Water For Elephants and I thought he was excellent. I’ve seen clips from Bel Ami and he plays a totally different character; he does snotty really well (you can see it in the last clip released where the poor woman is trailing behind, begging for his attention and he dismisses her like dirt.)

It amazes me how he morphs into character, then you see him being himself and he is so personable and funny and likeable. I’m also really looking forward to Cosmopolis, that will be a totally different character. Many also seem to feel Rob will turn to writing, so I wish him luck with whatever he chooses to do in his career. Dan too. He also seems very likable, and coming out about his issues with alcohol, I thought, took a lot of guts.

Michele

LittleMo

Posted at 10:26 AM on February 10, 2012

Maybe Daniel the Drunk doesnt’ have that kind of career but Rob and Kristen sure do.

Anna

Posted at 10:49 AM on February 10, 2012

daniel the drunk? what are you, five? All three of them (Dan, Rob and Kristen) are NOT great actors YET. Dan’s right. Them in a movie doesn’t assure a green light. And it’ll take a long time before it does. BUT emotions about these people aside and Twilight and Harry Potter aside, having watched other of their films like Remember Me, Water for Elephants, December Boys and Woman in Black, I think Dan is a waaay better actor. December Boys was a very nice movie and Woman in Black was chilling and great post-HP choice. In my opinion, Rob should get out of Edward’s character. Just the emotionally hurt, sullen, lonely boy with the empty eyes. Not hating, just saying. Anyway, love them both and hope they do well. But I believe these comparisons are really really silly.

RmFEROSE

Posted at 11:00 AM on February 10, 2012

Hollywood is a diffrent place .There an actor can be dropped.

RmFEROSE

Posted at 11:06 AM on February 10, 2012

early fame is a plus for an actor or an actress but it is diffcult to carry on. Both of them are worthy

Michele

Posted at 11:32 AM on February 10, 2012

@LittleMo
That was uncalled for and mean. I love Dan R.
Michele