Sammi Giancola & Deena Cortese On 'Live!': Will There Be A 'Jersey Shore' Season 6?

Thu, February 9, 2012 5:02pm EST by 8 Comments

Sammi ‘Sweetheart’ and Deena stopped by on ‘Live! With Kelly,’ to talk about their tans, boys, and plans for a season 6!

On Feb. 9 Jersey Shore stars Sammi Giancola and Deena Cortese chatted with Kelly Ripa and guest co-host Jerry O’Connell about their guidette lifestyle — starting with their tans.

“I’m actually pale right now!” screamed Deena, rolling up her sleeves to give the audience a peek of her “pasty” skin. Sammi chimed in saying, “This is bronzer, and my regular Greek and Italian skin.”

As for the two oranginas’ love lives, Sammi claimed that her on-and-off relationship with Ronnie Ortiz-Magro was (at least at that second) off. “I am single, but he’s my best friend,” she said adding, “I think we just matured; we watched the seasons and grew up.”

But unlike Single Sam, Deena’s a taken woman, now that she seeing her new beau, Chris Buckner. “I’ve been dating him for 6 months…and it’s been awesome!” she said.

The roomies’ smushing love lives aside, what everyone really wants to know is: Will there be a Jersey Shore season 6?

“We haven’t heard of anything,” Deena said. “I want to do a season six! I love filming!

“You get salary, you go out, and you party?” asked Kelly, (which seemed to us more like a judgment rather than a sincere question).

But Deena didn’t notice either way. “Kids go down the Shore, and that’s what we do!” she laughed.

“It’s like vacation!” added Sammi.

With each cast member getting paid about $100,000 per episode, we’d love to be on that vacation, too!

More Jersey Shore News:

1. Snooki & JWoww’s ‘Jersey Shore’ Spinoff Gets OK To Start Filming
  2. Snooki & JWoww’s New Jersey House — See Pics
  3. Pauly D’s Reality Spinoff Gets Official Premiere Date

HTML to wordpress Conversion

Posted at 4:36 PM on June 11, 2012

I’m extremely impressed together with your writing skills and also with the format on your weblog. Is that this a paid topic or did you customize it yourself? Either way stay up the nice quality writing, it’s rare to peer a great blog like this one today..

denise

Posted at 9:12 PM on March 19, 2012

Yes I would love season 6 with all cast member and I like Sam and ron hope for them to get back together

Sam

Posted at 12:46 PM on February 14, 2012

I miss Ron and Sam and i hope there will be a Jersey Shore s6

Peter

Posted at 4:12 PM on February 11, 2012

I <3 jershy shore!!!!!

Nicholle Robinson

Posted at 1:26 PM on February 11, 2012

I love JS! Thursday is my favourite day of the week thank you JS! (3

Anthony

Posted at 12:11 PM on February 11, 2012

Jersey shore is the best show out there today I’m 19 right now about to turn 20 next month I’m ready to be 21 I can go to the shore house

Natalie

Posted at 9:24 PM on February 9, 2012

Seemed rehearsed on Sam’s part. Hate to say it. That smile & talking a mile a minute tells me she practiced this one big time.

Jessy

Posted at 12:34 PM on February 11, 2012

Uh, yeah i wouldn’t doubt it. That’s what happens with interviews- you practice. They probably have a rehearsal type thing to where they go over questions. Not to mention she’s probably asked the same things over and over again by other people.