Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Are 'Madly In Love', Kellan Lutz Says

Thu, February 9, 2012 7:10pm EDT by 63 Comments
Robert Pattinson Kristen Stewart

biman

Posted at 9:18 AM on February 16, 2012

i love both of them together…couple is to much attractive…

Elise

Posted at 9:03 PM on February 15, 2012

I completely love twilight! They’re so beautiful together (I get upset when I see Rob with another
Girl) he’s with kristen and kristen is with him! They belong together!

Angel

Posted at 1:22 AM on February 14, 2012

Is it really such a bad thing that they want privacy? They’re right, they don’t need to confirm their relationship to everyone else because it’s their business. All of that will probably just make them break-up. I don’t know about you guys, but I say to just leave them alone and let them be happy. They make an adorable couple, but if the press don’t leave them alone, they won’t be such an adorable couple anymore.

nevila

Posted at 6:09 AM on February 13, 2012

I LOVE ROBSTENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN……………………………………MADLY IN LOVE…..

hhhh

Posted at 2:05 PM on February 11, 2012

all you people are acting like thier going to see this but let me get to the piont here
rob and kristen are madly in love this explains why they are so downlow and out of public they dont want their relationship to be plastered everywhere worst than it is now if your in love you can tell when someone else is

POINT PROVED

Jenny

Posted at 6:26 AM on February 15, 2012

@ hhhh, I’m with ya.

Jennifer

Posted at 4:59 PM on February 10, 2012

OK, this is ridiculous. I do not believe this quote was about Rob and Kristen AT ALL!! B/c Kellan would never say “It’s not really a question that I can answer because I don’t know them”

WTF?? Of course he KNOWS them!! This article is complete fabricated B.S!

Uhhmmmm

Posted at 7:40 PM on February 10, 2012

You can search You Tube. He does actually say that about R/K. The “I don’t know them” part actually refers to R/K’s plans for the future. He was not saying he does not know R/K.

cheyenne

Posted at 2:30 PM on February 10, 2012

i thank bell and joab should be togather and have a baby togather no eward kas that ant right for her be mean to joab in the movies and play them both in the movie

cheyenne

Posted at 2:32 PM on February 10, 2012

omg joab is so hot in the movie he is sexy er than eward i hate to day that about eward

Leez

Posted at 6:56 AM on February 11, 2012

….well, I think you should go learn how to spell properly and realise that Edward is a gazillion times hotter than Jacob!

ok

Posted at 12:25 AM on February 12, 2012

Agree!

Angel

Posted at 1:15 AM on February 14, 2012

Haha I agree with you. And Jacob isn’t even in love with Bella, he loves Renessmee.

cheyyenne

Posted at 2:28 PM on February 10, 2012

i love the twilght movies and breaking dawn i cant wait tell it come out friday 2-10-12 it come out to nite in storys

Karen E.

Posted at 8:22 AM on February 10, 2012

Well maybe the two of them are staying low because of the release of the DVD this weekend,Sure they went out to eat and they say her mom was with them and that they went to a little place to eat,just to shoe their fans that yes we are still a couple. Now if every one would just leave them alone maybe we will see more of them.After all Bel Ami is coming out soon and I hope on the road will be next,we all know that Kristen has snow white coming in june..All those premiers will be coming out and I hope that Kristen and Rob will be able to be there together for at 1 of them.Don’t know why any one would call them gay nothing wrong with,maybe they are jealous,are just hoping that they will be walking down the street Rob and Kristen and suddenly say to all the gays here we are take us.lol I take this matter very serious because my brother was ,he is gone now so I grew up with gay people and I don’t make fun of them.I just wish that people would stop saying that.You can see Kristen and Rob are in love….I ran my mouth again too much,but as always peace prayers and love to all the family members and their 4 legged family members too… Kristen and Rob don’t take any crap from anyone and stay true to each other…Karen.E

POLLY

Posted at 4:21 AM on February 10, 2012

I am a 28 years lady ,beautiful and mature . Now I am seeking the one
who can give me real love , my friends told me a nice place .
β / l / α / c /k / w / h / i / t / е / P / l / a / n / e / t. Ƈ /0/ M/… it’s the most effective site in the world to connect with, date and
marry success‘ful, beauti’ful people..
…no bounds or extremes in front of true love. . …@love it ,view
photos of singles near you and meet one there. It’s worth a try!

karin ber

Posted at 3:34 AM on February 10, 2012

personnally, I think the whole thing between kirsten & robert is rubbish, if the truths known he is gay, their so called love affair has been fabricated & its now really really boring

Yeah

Posted at 7:42 PM on February 10, 2012

Your thoughts sound MUCH more plausible than R/K being an actual couple. *eyeroll*

Vulp

Posted at 11:28 PM on February 9, 2012

Kellan and the cast have said in interviews that the shooting of BD became quite hard, but they do not say clearly, between the lines you can understand that it was too long and if they were friends in Twilight, BD was rift … tense atmosphere was noted on the Ellen show … can know Kellan relationship if they are not close friends? … personally I think KS y RP had an affair a while now and are just friends who still have to spend time together to promote DVD BD1 and BD2

Jessica

Posted at 5:28 AM on February 10, 2012

‘had an affair and are now just good friends’

One, it’s not an ‘affair’ if neither one has a significant other.

Two: If the ‘affair’ is over and they are now ‘just friends’, then why do we never see them with other men/women. And before you go there, Sarah Roemer doesn’t count. She is a past cast mate of Kristen, and they were in a group. Unlike Kristen and Rob who are usually seen alone together. Just like a few days ago. I love my friends but I don’t spend nearly that amount of time with them. And I don’t spend major holidays with them and their families either. Both Kristen and Rob have said that they don’t need to confirm their relationship. Directors, co-stars, and actors have each stated that they are together and happy. Just give up the angle that they are f**k buddies

amy

Posted at 7:05 PM on February 9, 2012

Pray for their love..wish long time relationship

Mia

Posted at 3:41 PM on February 9, 2012

I read on another blog site that a fan called in to and asked him about R/K and on the other blog he said “he didnt know” not that I dont know them! HL I like your site, but please get info right…

Tay

Posted at 3:23 PM on February 9, 2012

Hmmmmmmm interesting….

jo

Posted at 2:59 PM on February 9, 2012

Rob and Kristen barely talk to their crew and cast members. They’re always keeping to themselves and even Rob seems antisocial now since he’s been with Kristen. I guess they feel like they can’t trust or talk to anyone else.

Jonas

Posted at 5:39 AM on February 10, 2012

Barely talk to he cast and crew? Anti-social? Have you been seeing the same pictures as everyone else? While filming each of the movies the cast went out a few times a week. This usually included Kristen and Rob. They go out with their friends all the time. Isle of Wright, Marcus Foster’s and Bobby Long’s concerts, restaurants, bars, etc. We get fan tweets and pictures all the time about R&K being out and about. They are just really stealthy, but I would be too if I had to be worried about the pappz