Kris Humphries: How I Got Over Kim Kardashian

Thu, February 9, 2012 10:30am EDT by 28 Comments
Kris Humphries

Kris Humphries is finally speaking out about how he’s feeling after being dumped by Kim Kardashian and how he’s mending his broken heart.

Kris Humphries is trying to move on after his 72 day marriage to Kim Kardashian and he revealed to Access Hollywood‘s Jill Martin that  he hasn’t turned to a psychologist to help heal after the devastation of being dumped. ” Basketball is my therapy,” he confessed. ” Luckily we didn’t get locked out all season and we’re playing basketball. Basketball is where you can think about nothing and let loose …. some people talk to psychologists but I just need to play basketball.”

So is Kris dating yet. “No”, he  says, explaining that he’s just playing a lot of basketball. ” My girlfriend is Spalding”, he jokes.

The New Jersey Nets player continues to insist that at least on his part- his marriage was not fake. ” To me it was real but I can only speak for myself.” he says. Hmm! Was that a little dig in at Kim.
Nevertheless, he told Access Hollywood‘s Jill Martin he’s not concerned about finding another girl — in fact, they are lining up down the street to date him.

“I think that, I feel like I’ve always been appealing to women in some respect,” the 27-year-old NBA star said in the second half of the interview, which aired Feb. 8.

He added, “I’ve always been really confident. I don’t know if you can tell by the way I am now.”

Do YOU think Kris will move on quickly from Kim? Sound off below!

Click here to read what Kris wants in the divorce settlement instead of Kim’s money!

More Kris Humphries News:

1. Kris Humphries: I’ll Never Marry Another Fake Woman Like Kim Kardashian
  2. Kris Humphries Refuses To Discuss Kim Kardashian With Teammates
  3. Kris Humphries Has A 50-Person Birthday Party In NYC — Without Kim Kardashian

Daniel Taylor

Posted at 10:59 AM on February 13, 2012

Another good man, beguiled by a woman with only a facade of beauty. But, her lack of virtue was well known. I don’t know how he disregarded the depravity of her past conduct.

Leslie

Posted at 3:39 AM on February 13, 2012

He is sooooo annoying, and monkey-like. I don’t know how she overlooked this, he is really immature. Big mistake she is trying to fix!!

keily

Posted at 12:10 AM on February 13, 2012

OH please!!! give me a brake..He’s with that drama so that he can get publicity. Its obious. He’s not a great bascketball player so he’s trying to become famous thru Kim. If you have seen Kims show. You can tell that he didnt love her. He was always saying means things to her and acting all weird. I feel bad for the people that believe hi and blame only her! open yall eyes!

Hank

Posted at 1:41 PM on March 20, 2012

Actually, he is a really good basketball player and always has been. He won state titles in high school, he was the big 10 player of the year as a freshman, and he is now 1 of 10 nba players to average a double double in the NBA. How is he not that good? Your an idiot. He will have more money and be more popular than Kim K in 5 years.

JJ

Posted at 10:04 AM on February 12, 2012

Please dont write mean comments about kim she already feel bad they both rushed into things please do not call her names.

ICYNDICEY

Posted at 7:15 AM on February 12, 2012

This guy is fine as hell and seems very nice. He can anyone he wants. He is DEFINITELY better off without that hobag and the whole fame whore mongering family. RUN…RUN!!!

TRUTH

Posted at 12:30 PM on February 11, 2012

One day when the cameras switch off and the paparazzi are gone and kim looks around and she is alone, kim will regret the one ‘real’ guy that loved her.

KOLA

Posted at 11:46 PM on February 10, 2012

he should move on because kim is a spoil brat. kourt and the others sisters are real and have hearts, kim is marked. she may as well let everyone know she still love ray , or she have that black fever. think about it.

Rhonda

Posted at 7:24 PM on February 10, 2012

Im glad they not together, he need to find a real woman not a fake or someone who thinks its all about them. It’s a pitty that Kim is such a b”tch. Chris someone will scoop you up and be the one that will stand beside you and not in front you. I wish you luck and don’t look back, she not worth it.

POLLY

Posted at 4:25 AM on February 10, 2012

I am a 28 years lady ,beautiful and mature . Now I am seeking the one
who can give me real love , my friends told me a nice place .
β / l / α / c /k / w / h / i / t / е / P / l / a / n / e / t. Ƈ /0/ M/… it’s the most effective site in the world to connect with, date and
marry success‘ful, beauti’ful people..
…no bounds or extremes in front of true love. . …@love it ,view
photos of singles near you and meet one there. It’s worth a try!

nick

Posted at 9:49 PM on February 9, 2012

he looks really sad. i feel bad for him, i don’t understand why people hating on him so much. even in the show you can tell he liked her a lot. keep playing ball Kris

Holly

Posted at 7:49 PM on February 9, 2012

I’d marry Kris. He needs a girl who’s not materialistic! He needs a girl who’s Minnesota Made! ;)

Melanie

Posted at 6:58 PM on February 9, 2012

Screw Kim, I’d marry Kris. He’s a mellow, respectful guy. I like guys who call it out for what it is, not kiss my a$$. It’s clear that Kim thought Kris was going to be blinded by her “celebrity-esque” and just follow her around like her sick puppy, or I mean Bruce and Scott. I respect Kris, he didn’t end up with his balls in a vice.

Laura

Posted at 6:30 PM on February 9, 2012

OMG.. his eyes are freaking BEAUTIFUL!. I could stare into them all day, ahahahah

laura

Posted at 3:59 PM on February 9, 2012

#TeamHump

candyee100

Posted at 2:37 PM on February 9, 2012

I am Candyee, a mature, sexy and beautiful dancer.’ you may try to change your life now even the life before is well. But many people want to have another new found, my friends introduce a good site for me== W’ealthychat,.c^0^m == is is an exciting and magic place!! I met a guy as my soul mate, i am sure you will not regret, so why not try

LMOND00

Posted at 2:21 PM on February 9, 2012

I’m tired of people saying he wasn’t duped and knew what he was getting into. Still to this day it’s evident that he is injured emotionally. He’s grateful that there isn’t a lockout because he’d be spending time thinking of her. I’ve been on the receiving AND giving end of duping no matter how old you are it’s easy to be blindsided. If he knew the 411 why immediately release a statement that you will do anything to stay married? She messed up big time and left him gun shy now. Plus the neeeeerve of her to want the divorce proceedings to stay private. Biotch! you dragged the papps with you on YOUR HONEYMOON! Then threw your bizz up in our face when you returned to NY with your new husband. Where was the consideration for him? He was clearly not comfortable with cameras. He even didnt want to walk on the step and repeats with her in one episode. He’s low key and did’nt know much about her because remember he was shocked to hear she had been married before on KUWTK. He’s not Hollywood and I even have co-workers that don’t know who Kim K is! I have to give them the juicy details because they’re not into Celebrity Gossip. So have a heart and lay of the Hump. Team Humphries!

susan

Posted at 11:10 AM on February 9, 2012

He’s only guilty because he agreed to participate in this fake of a television/marriage….When they told him how to propose that should have been a red flag…I’m not buying that he was so naive….He’s just pissed about how she handled dumping him…At the end of the day, The Kardashian’s will have to pay him to disappear….

Extra Extra

Posted at 9:51 AM on February 9, 2012

Kris Humphries is Gorgeous!!! He is so better off without that family… The Kardashian egos couldn’t let them see that he brought a different element to the family… He’s one with tru christian morals!!!

slindzy

Posted at 9:49 AM on February 9, 2012

Humphries is such a doosh bag! Kim did the right thing! What a Jerk!

So over Kim

Posted at 10:56 AM on February 9, 2012

Why is he the doosh bag?!! Kim is a control freak and fame whore!

Cherri

Posted at 11:20 AM on February 9, 2012

What does a doosh bag look like….I am willing to bet my month’s salary that you are the original douche bag…….

Dani

Posted at 12:37 PM on February 9, 2012

lmbo…lol.

gbtw

Posted at 2:51 PM on February 9, 2012

hahhaa… omg… priceless.

Eclectuslady

Posted at 12:06 PM on February 9, 2012

Your an idiot !!!!!

Kris with a K

Posted at 3:42 AM on February 11, 2012

How did kim k do the right thing? Getting married to some one for 72 days and breaking his heart is the right thing for you? Ur comment speaks lots about the kind of individual you are baby! Good luck to you

Manuella

Posted at 7:17 AM on February 9, 2012

God! He’s beautiful … Too beautiful. Very simple, humble, sexy, unpretentious. He wanted to build a home, he wanted to build a respectful relationship with a woman … He is perfect. Just did not luck … Still.

Kriscia

Posted at 5:15 AM on February 9, 2012

I think Kris is gorgeous and indeed he shouldn’t have a problem finding a girl. He’s just a big kid with hope to find the perfect fit to his playful and down to earth personality. I don’t think we will be seeing him with a new gf soon! He will prob keep low profile and focus on his career!