Khloe Kardashian Admits: I'm Glad I Didn't Get Pregnant Yet

Thu, February 9, 2012 7:12pm EDT by 23 Comments

Khloe has openly talked about her desire to start a family with hubby Lamar, so why is she now saying she’s glad she isn’t pregnant yet?

Khloe Kardashian‘s struggles to get pregnant with her supportive husband Lamar Odom are well-known, but now the 27-year-old is glad she’s not expecting! “It’s frustrating when you hear so many rumors because it makes you almost want to put pressure on yourself,” she says, according to The Daily Mail. “But looking back, I think everything happens for a reason.”

Last year, Khloe moved to Dallas to be with her basketball star husband after he was traded from the Los Angeles Lakers to the Dallas Mavericks.

“I think, ‘Gosh, what if I did get pregnant last season or a few months ago? Or what if I had a newborn baby and all this trade stuff happened,'” she reveals. “I don’t think I could have dealt with everything at one time. Doing this trade and my husband’s emotions and going through all that is so stressful.”

But now that they’re settled in their new home, they can refocus on having a baby. “Maybe Dallas will bring a baby,” she says. “We’re definitely trying to have kids. Everything will happen when it’s meant to be.”

However, this time they’re taking a more relaxed approach. “Last season, we were much more documenting, ‘Okay, when am I ovulating, when am I doing this?'” she reveals. “And it was very stressful to do it that way, so we’ve stopped. Lamar and I definitely are letting nature take its course.”

We hope Khloe will finally get her baby joy soon!

-Anna Moeslein

More Khloe Kardashian:

1. Kylie Jenner Posts Pic Of Khloe Kardashian & Her ‘Real’ Father — Shocking Photo
  2. Khloe Kardashian Sits Courtside In An Affordable Tee: Find Out Where To Get It
  3. ‘Khloe & Lamar’ Sneak Peek: The Couple Is Jealous Of Kourtney Kardashian’s Pregnancy

Weight

Posted at 12:16 AM on July 31, 2012

I’m going to get a lot of hate for saying this but I honestly think it’s got to do with khloes weight….Shes not fat compared to obese people but she’s chubby meaning she’s over weight for her height…. I believe if she gets down to her ideal weight for her hight and lose about 30 pounds shell get pregnant easily but eating healthily is apart of it. I know why khloe gained weight because she’s living with her husband who’s addicted to sugar and who stocks up the pantry with fatty foods day in and day out and it’s hard to not eat tempting foods that khloe obviously loves… Goodluck xoxox

becky

Posted at 1:26 AM on July 4, 2012

don’t ask for the truth if you can’t handle the truth. So here it goes. Its not that we like black men. We really don’t care about their money or fame. Most of us have long money from our own fathers. We love the sex and the shaft. They do it all for us, and pink pasty bologna just don’t cut it. To top it off we love to watch black women squirm and get angry after we take your men and put our juices all over them. The cherry on the cake is seeing your kids in squalor because we took their fathers from the home. Works everytime

help me get pregnant fast

Posted at 8:02 AM on May 10, 2012

Useful info. Lucky me I found your site accidentally, and I’m shocked why this coincidence did not came about in advance! I bookmarked it.

Mitchell

Posted at 10:33 AM on May 7, 2012

I love u guys and l love yr show u rock

Aesha

Posted at 6:33 AM on April 10, 2012

I think Khloe and Lamar Odom should rather go for IVF.
I think dt is d best thing they need now.
Am so much concerned about Khloe, she needs children of her own too ‘cos Lamar already have.

alexis

Posted at 5:27 PM on March 14, 2012

I really hope khole has a baby soon i really love there show

sherri

Posted at 2:32 AM on February 25, 2012

To be honest with everyone look at lamar he’s tall you now what they say abouy tall men with long feet have a long bamboo!! IF you know what i mean so i know in his sack down below it’s a lot of babies down there waiting to grow something is wrong with khole she may r.h.2 blood meaning she can’t have children lamar needs a women that’s fertil meaning they can have children an not want him for money. cause look at him i know he have a long horn down below an when he shoot it out it little friends swim she just can’t have babies he a sucker for love.

Meg

Posted at 8:08 PM on March 3, 2012

Never before have I heard something so idiotic typed out on the internet. And I’ve been on 4chan.

Kelsi

Posted at 7:57 PM on February 11, 2012

Oh my…could you imagine what this kid would be like? When she finally does have one it’ll probably be born with a trash mouth. All she does is swear and talk about sex…Khloe needs to do a little growing up before she brings a baby into her f*cked up family.

TRUTH

Posted at 4:03 PM on February 11, 2012

What is this wench talking about? Basketball players, like all professional athletes, are traded regularly. It’s an unpredictable profession.

Boo Hoo, poor khloe can’t deal with real life situations like pregnancy and the her husband’s unstable profession at the same time. These kardashians are so caught up in their unreality scripted tv shows that they can’t handle real life. Shameful to bring a child into this mess.

kola

Posted at 12:17 AM on February 11, 2012

have that baby girl, you and lamar are so good for each other, and a baby would be better. you love him and i can see that he love you go ahead and see how a baby will change you life for the good.

Liz

Posted at 12:48 AM on February 10, 2012

you people have the nerve to judge someone without knowing..i agree with charlotte if you have never dealed with infertility dont say stuff. yeah peolple say things so they wont feel so pressured with what they are going through, at the end of the day its there buisness not yours.

Whatever

Posted at 10:00 AM on February 10, 2012

If they don’t want others to comment on any part of their personal lives, KEEP THE BS OUT OF THE MEDIA!!! IT’S SIMPLE. And it just seems that after trying so hard to have a baby, you would welcome it whenever it came. So, her statement IS THE PROBLEM. But some of us are reminded that the new season of “Khloe and Lamar” is about to air and they will do anything to capture our attention. Khloe can be just as slick as the rest of the family, although she is more tolerable.

Charlotte

Posted at 12:28 AM on February 10, 2012

I’m no fan of the Kardashians, but making comments like some of these is extremely insensitive! If you have never struggled with infertility before, you can’t imagine what it’s like. How do you know there is not “something wrong with her physically?” She SHOULD have been pregnant by now, especially if she knew when she was ovulating, etc. It can be as simple as a vitamin deficiency or as complex as an antibody issue, but these things can be very difficult to diagnose and may not be apparent even after extensive testing. And as someone who has struggled to become pregnant, I can say that I’m always trying to invent excuses as to why fate has not allowed me to conceive yet. “Well, we wouldn’t have been able to take that vacation if I had been pregnant.” “It’s because my husband was going to get offered an even better job.” “It’s because I was going to be experiencing stress at work.” It doesn’t mean I want a baby any less but it helps me, and I’m sure others, to feel better about the situation.

I have no idea what Khloe Kardashian is thinking, but before you start leaping to conclusions, understand that infertility is a huge and devastating problem that affects 1 in 8 couples and doesn’t always have an explanation. Don’t trivialize what so many people are going through, possibly including Khloe, by diminishing her want for a baby to a desire for tabloid fodder. It’s extremely insensitive, and while she will likely never see it, people who are suffering will.

Bimly

Posted at 7:27 AM on May 9, 2012

I completely agree with what you said Charlotte. My partner and I have been trying for a long time to become pregnant and it is absoulutely devasting when you realise that month after month it is not happening. No one has any idea how painful and scary it can be – especially when at the beginning you told people you were trying (like Khloe has and so did I) and then it does not happen for you.It is COMPLETLY devasting and on top of that you have to deal with people asking you why you are not pregnant. I am almost certain that she has said that she is glad that she has not gotten pregnant yet as a defense mechanism. I completely agree with you Charlotte, I always convince myself that it is for the best because – my partner has just started out a new business…..or all of the other excuses I have come up with in the past. It is just to keep yourself from being so disappointed month after month……If you have never had a fertility problem – you really shouldn’t comment because it is very very hard. Good luck Khloe for the future. xx

Shelly

Posted at 9:39 PM on February 9, 2012

To be honest, I don’t think Khloe want children at all.

She gave her fans the impression she was trying so hard to get pregnant and now she is back tracking saying…..”Gosh, what if I did get pregnant last season or a few months ago? Or what if I had a newborn baby and all this trade stuff happened,’” she reveals. “I don’t think I could have dealt with everything at one time”….what the hell is she talking about?????

Khloe is rich and there would be people to help her make the transition. Kendra did it when Hank Baskett was traded…why can’t Khloe. Khloe is all talk. IMO she’s as fake as the rest of them.

She’s enjoying her time in the spotlight too much so a baby is not necessary at this time. As soon as Kim is back in the spotlight Khloe will bring up the baby thing again.

boycottkim.com and stop watching their fake shows.

No Fool

Posted at 11:57 PM on February 9, 2012

I was wondering how long it was going to take someone to say what I have been thinking all along. Khloe doesn’t really want to get pregnant. And, unless something is truly wrong her physically, she should have gotten pregnant already. Hopefully, I am wrong but something does not seem right.

as if

Posted at 7:07 AM on April 8, 2012

omg go and study human biology we all no that getting pregnant is not something that just happened s lady its called a CYCLE hello Klhoe has got nothing wrong with her its called they both have heavy work loads and are a little stressed its called humanity they will get pregnant when the good lord above gives there angel to them and not anytime before all I say is KEEP THE FAITH KHLOE AND LAMAR GOD BLESS YOU BOTH AND YOUE FAMLIES AND MAY ROBS SOCKS WORK WELL

Diana

Posted at 4:15 PM on February 9, 2012

Who cares…for real if he didn’t have money she wouldn’t even look at him. Come on black men get a grip on life, these sluts are only interested in your money.

Shelly

Posted at 9:43 PM on February 9, 2012

Co-sign on that Diana.

Erica

Posted at 9:20 PM on March 3, 2012

Yeah… because clearly she needs the money? That makes sense.

cali

Posted at 2:59 AM on March 25, 2012

Really??? She wants his money? SHE DOESNT NEED HIS MONEY! like seriously. Maybe he wants her money. If you actually watched their show you would see that they really love eachother. As opposed to Kim and kriss who you could tell didn’t even really like eachother.

Melissa

Posted at 2:35 PM on February 9, 2012

All I want to know is, who is Khloe’s father!