'Jersey Shore' Recap: Pauly D Has A Stalker & JWoww Gets In A Fight With Roger

Thu, February 9, 2012 11:10pm EST by 5 Comments

JWoww is so upset that Roger has been ditching her and Pauly D has a strange girl that follows him everywhere!

‘DJ Pauly D’ DelVecchio definitely knows how to attract crazy girls! On the Feb. 9 episode of Jersey Shore, we get to see what happens when fans become too obsessed with our GTL boys!

Poor Pauly can’t go anywhere without this one girl following him all over Jersey! Vinny thinks it’s so funny so he puts him into a bad situation by calling the girl over to them. Pauly vows that he’ll get Vinny back!

JWoww has turned into Sammi! She’s so hurt that Roger has been avoiding her and we totally understand why she’s upset. Meanwhile, Snooki and Deana almost get fired from work because they keep leaving to go have drinks at the bar.

Mike The Situation is being super nice to everyone and it’s freaking the cast out. He then drops the bomb that Deana’s older sister is hooking up with his older brother! imagine if that works out, they could end up being related!

We just hope JWoww can work things out with Roger. They talk on the phone at the end of the episode and he yells at her and hangs up the phone!

Tune in next week to see what happens!

– Chloe Melas

More Jersey Shore:

1. Sammi Giancola & Deena Cortese On ‘Live!’: Will There Be A ‘Jersey Shore’ Season 6?
  2. Snooki & JWoww’s ‘Jersey Shore’ Spinoff Gets OK To Start Filming
  3. ‘Jersey Shore’ Recap: Snooki Pees On Herself & Mike The Situation Thinks The House Hates Him

SAM and JWOWW'S MAN

Posted at 10:40 PM on March 25, 2012

I agree with everything my cousin Adrian said 100% Girls from jersey shore call this 973-ilov-yall big butts. I’m not trying to be disrespectful but you girls got it going on. I LOVE JERSEY SHORE because I live in sea side this will be my 3 year!

Adrian

Posted at 10:28 PM on March 25, 2012

I liked Sam but now I’m more of a JWOWW And SNOOKIE but I still got fellings for you. Sam if things don’t work with Ron call this Sam 1-800-choke his dumb self

SAM and JWOWW MAN

Posted at 10:33 PM on March 25, 2012

I agree with everything you said Adrian ladies from Jersey Shore call this number 973-ilov-yall big butts

Mel

Posted at 9:38 PM on February 10, 2012

where was sammi on this episode?

sunshine brightstar

Posted at 3:42 PM on February 10, 2012

I would be very upset if my roommates were seeing my boyfriend out and about and he hasn’t even come by or called. Hello, I am sure he has a house phone, a friend who has a phone or go to the pay-phone! That isn’t an acceptable excuse. Anyways, I love watching Jersey Shore and I am glad to see JWWow sticking up for herself. There hasn’t been much drama with her lately. I am such a big fan; I’ll watch Jersey Shore wherever I am. I could be at school or working at DISH and still be watching my show. Well on breaks of course, I can use DISH’s TV everywhere technology. I can easily stream all my shows right to my iPhone. It’s great for busy people like me. I can’t wait for next week’s episode.