Meet The Bates, The New Duggar Family

Thu, February 9, 2012 3:34pm EDT by 6 Comments
Meet The Bates, The New Duggar Family

The Bates may be good friends with the Duggars, but their family of 21 has moved them to the forefront as one of America’s largest families!

Gil and Kelly Bates welcomed their 19th child, Jeb Colton Bates into the world Feb. 1, tying with TLC’s well-known family the Duggars in number of kids! Will there be a new 19 Kids and Counting show?

“We are very grateful for prayers from friends and family over the past few weeks in anticipation of his arrival!” Kelly posted to the family’s blog.

The Bates don’t have any twins and none of the children were born by C-section. They’ve openly said they want more children and are happy with how many they are blessed with.

Congrats to the Bates!

Read about the Duggars

1. Lady Who Tried To Extort The Duggars Finally Arrested
  2. Michelle Duggar’s Miscarriage: How The Kids Are Coping
  3. Duggar Family Show Pictures Of Their Dead Baby At Memorial Service

shopping

Posted at 1:34 PM on April 26, 2012

I will right away snatch your rss as I can not in finding your e-mail subscription link or newsletter service. Do you’ve any? Please allow me understand so that I may subscribe. Thanks.

benefits

Posted at 2:58 AM on April 25, 2012

I just like the valuable info you supply in your articles. I will bookmark your weblog and take a look at once more here regularly. I’m rather sure I’ll be told lots of new stuff proper right here! Good luck for the following!

office project enterprise key codes

Posted at 3:48 AM on April 17, 2012

My brother suggested I might like this website. He was once totally right. This post truly made my day. You can not imagine just how much time I had spent for this information! Thanks!

Laurie

Posted at 12:17 AM on February 14, 2012

Shelley,
You might want to read what I said. I didn’t say the Duggars are wordly and modern, I said the Bates are not even as close as the Duggars.
Obviously you have not watched the show much…it should tell you how backwards the Bates are when I say that the Duggars are more wordly. The Bates don’t get out of the hills of Tennessee (except to go to the Duggars’ house). They can hardly talk, and do not seem nearly as intelligent as the Duggar children because they have not been exposed to as much in life.

Laurie

Posted at 12:52 AM on February 10, 2012

Very, very backwards family…hill people, not nearly as modern or wordly as the Duggars.

Shelley

Posted at 7:57 AM on February 13, 2012

Seriously?? both sets of parents are backwards! The duggars are worldly and modern?!? You have to be joking! The girls are forced to wear skirts. The children aren’t aloud to dance.. (very modern) And Michelle and whatever the other womans name is wear those awful mullets!! They should stop making people and help the ones that have nothing in this world. They could obviously afford it.