Selena Gomez's Fans Cheer Her Up When She Gets Sick On Tour

Wed, February 8, 2012 8:59am EST by 6 Comments
Courtesy of Selena Gomez (2)

kemberly

Posted at 8:45 AM on February 11, 2012

selena sweetie i hope u get better soon and we all love u and will pray 4 u love you and happy valentine day

anonymous

Posted at 10:00 AM on February 8, 2012

Dont get me wrong, I love Selena!! But i think she knew by putting up on her instagram that she is sick, that she would get all this sympathy and that her fans would feel soo bad for her!! And some of her fans are praising her just because she still performed when she was ill, like she is the only singer in the world to do that!! I heard singers that used to throw up after singing every song, and she’s whining because she had to blow her nose after every song?? I am a fan of hers, but it gets me when her fans say they will pray for her, and here there are kids out there fighting cancer or any other kind of deathly disease, and she gets prayers for having the flu??

Lili

Posted at 9:03 PM on February 8, 2012

I couldn’t have said it better myself

Just saying

Posted at 12:12 AM on February 11, 2012

It’s only fair that she gets sympathy after everything she does for others such as Hana hwang. And just putting this out there but during her summer tour she was throwing up off stage in between songs.

lovatic

Posted at 9:45 AM on February 8, 2012

that’s so so bad and exatly in her tour she has amazing fans and I know that they will soport her I know….!

salenaisawesome123

Posted at 7:56 PM on March 12, 2012

I give you all my simpothy salena I AM YOUR BIGGEST FAN
beleve me i dont have any wall left in my room all that I have covering my walls is posters of you! :) <3