Robert Pattinson Says Kristen Stewart Fought To Look 'Beautiful' At Their Wedding

Wed, February 8, 2012 7:50pm EST by 11 Comments
Courtesy of VideoEzy.com, Summitt Entertainment (inset)

kritika

Posted at 4:15 PM on May 23, 2012

no other match possible for you both

shikha rathi

Posted at 4:02 AM on April 13, 2012

kristen stewart and robert pattinson i am a very big fan of you you both look awesome as a couple

ew4r3wr

Posted at 3:45 AM on February 9, 2012

Yes, it is. You know what. I think βillǐonāireƒrienďs–čˇō/Μit’s a good pla’ce to me’et sweet friend even rich sin’gles. I am certain I can me;et a ri;ch man there, b’ecause I am at the begin;ning of my car;eer and I would like someone’s sup;port.

bluebird

Posted at 1:20 AM on February 9, 2012

The dress is very simple with nothing in front just pure white body hugging long sleeve gown.The drama is the bare back up to the butt with only dainty lace as design.
Actually, that wedding gown will not fit on anybody else unless the bride is as slim and butt sexy as Kristen Stewart.Her head dress, hair and make-up… very minimal! That’s why everything turned out to be oh so georgeous bride!

karen e

Posted at 5:32 PM on February 8, 2012

No ,he knew what Kristen would want to look like walking down the isle,and he and she was right,she could not looked more beautiful as she did for a fictional character,Stephanie and Carolina did a wonderful job with her dress,and Kristen’s input was right on.All I can say is my opinion was her dress was all most as beautiful as the duchess Kate.Kristen did have some say in her dress design.I cried when I saw her full view she was so natural in the dress and Rob well what more can be said about him.For two fictional characters they looked wonderful.As always peace,prayers and love to all the Stewart’s,Pattinson’,family members and their 4 legged member too.Rob and Kristen stay true too each other and watch each other backs because there are a lot of ulgy jealous people out there who would like to see you fail..xoxo Karen E

amir

Posted at 1:55 AM on May 16, 2012

i think you are going out of your way . they look good but not that perfect you say. it would be much better if david launter were in instead of robert pattinson .

kadijah_fotsrer@yahoo.com

Posted at 10:12 AM on February 8, 2012

i miss you robert pattinson your girlfriend can u call me please and kristen u like nice and your wedding dress

FacePalm

Posted at 6:01 PM on February 8, 2012

And this is why they need bodyguards, people. Because this famous actor, who is obviously very happy with his girlfriend, is going to call you :-/ #StalkerMuch

Layla

Posted at 1:10 AM on February 9, 2012

So true

FrankIe

Posted at 9:29 AM on February 8, 2012

How does “fought for something more her taste,” which is what Pattinson actually SAID, equate to your FALSE made-up headline “Kristen fought to look beautiful,” a sentence he never even uttered?! When will you rags start having more respect for your readership? When will you stop lying? They’re stupid unnecessary lies too, which the reader immediately realizes upon reading your blurb. Why would you want to write deceptively? Help me understand? You think you’re drawing traffic with a vaguely negative and odd headline, and maybe you are, but after reading the blatant MISREPRESENTATION/LIE designed to lure and trick readers once they get here, how many of those readers will decide to come back to this site, or visit less because they’ve concluded you’re unreliable, deceptive and don’t report the truth?? Along with being disrespectful, it’s just bad business.

Dee

Posted at 11:07 AM on February 8, 2012

I think that RP said something like he’s sick of journalist misquoting him. This would be a prime example. I agree Frankle, this might eventually backfire on HL. People with elementary reading capability and ethics would be tired of the same old deception.