Jennifer Aniston Is Pregnant With Twins — New Report

Wed, February 8, 2012 10:05am EDT by 28 Comments
Jennifer Aniston Twins

The actress is in mommy mode preparing for twins — a boy and a girl!

Jennifer Aniston and her boyfriend Justin Theroux are happily nesting as they get ready to welcome two little newcomers, according to a new Star magazine report. “Jennifer is putting all her energy into this new life,” reveals an insider to the magazine. “She couldn’t be happier.”

The 42-year-old actress recently purchased a $21 million Bel Air, Calif. mansion, which will have plenty of room for the tots! The source says she’s spent $500,000 setting up the pink and blue colored nursery.

“Jennifer is having a boy and a girl, so she wants the room to reflect that equally,” the source says. “They have had their architect design plans to turn two bedrooms next to the master suite into a super-plush nursery. Jen wants it to be very calming, and they’re even putting in a state-of-the-art music system to help soothe the babies to sleep.”

Jen and Justin, 40, want everything to be perfect for their children. “They’ve thought of everything, including making sure the house can be made completely childproof,” says the source. “Her most important concern is the babies’ safety.”

She’s buying nothing but the best, no matter the cost. Jen wants pink and blue cribs, as well as crib sheets “with the highest possible thread count.” “And she wants specially designed pink and blue baby strollers,” reveals the insider. “One for walking, one for jogging and one for traveling.”

The couple hit a rough patch over the holidays, but now the source says they’re back on track. Jen’s busy focusing on staying healthy for the babies, and Justin is going back to work writing a screenplay for her production company, Echo Films.

“Jennifer is hoping that Justin will propose before the babies arrive,” the source says. “All the other aspects of her life have fallen into place now. Marriage would be the icing on the cake!”

-Anna Moeslein

More Jen Aniston:

1. Jennifer Aniston Reveals: My Boyfriend Justin Theroux Makes Me Feel Sexy
  2. Jennifer Aniston Spills: How I Lost The Weight I Gained After I Quit Smoking
  3. Jennifer Aniston Reveals Her Fave Hair Products & Why She May Dye Her Hair Dark

stickers Australia

Posted at 10:05 PM on July 28, 2014

hello!,I love your writing so much! proportion we
communicate extra about your article on AOL? I need a
specialist on this area to solve my problem. Maybe that is
you! Taking a look forward to look you.

Wyatt

Posted at 12:57 PM on July 18, 2013

Hi to every one, it’s actually a good for me to go to see this website, it contains valuable Information.

moon

Posted at 2:13 PM on January 3, 2013

I am so so soooooooooooooooooo happy for her. Go girle and make your new famillyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. God bless you Jennifer

pam

Posted at 5:50 PM on September 19, 2012

I am SO SO happy for Jennifer and Justin. Jen will be a terrific mom. She is one of my favorite actress’ and she deserves to finally be really happy.

kate

Posted at 9:09 PM on September 18, 2012

i really hope she is pregnant. she will be a great mom. she has been waiting for this moment for a long time now.

N.E. tosha

Posted at 5:11 PM on August 12, 2012

Wow, it’s so embarresing I bet for Jen, to have to make things up like that Just to stay in the media, STOP already, But to use Babies, that’s a shame. Just live and let live, don’t try to compete anymore, you know what that means. N.e.12

iingrid bochman

Posted at 11:53 PM on May 26, 2012

ido not believe aniston is pregnant, either with one ,or with twins, those rumors have been going on so long, that i have already had a nother baby. thank you very much , for anistons spoofs!!

lida

Posted at 4:54 PM on May 16, 2012

Jennifer Aniston is my favorite actress in the world. I think when she is going to have kids finally. :):) She is going to be an awsome mom. And i hope she has a lot of them.

need advice

Posted at 2:44 AM on May 5, 2012

Hello, i feel that i noticed you visited my blog thus i got here to return the favor?.I am attempting to to find issues to enhance my site!I guess its good enough to make use of a few of your ideas!!

karen sharpe

Posted at 6:04 PM on February 23, 2012

Folks, she’s NOT pregnant. She is seeing Justin Theroux though. Hollywood Life should get a life.

Elana Kahn

Posted at 10:49 PM on February 11, 2012

If she were really pregnant with twins and far enough along to know it was a boy and a girl, she would not be able to hide her baby bump under anything. Sorry to burst everyone’s bubble here!

SARAH

Posted at 4:11 PM on February 10, 2012

I just love jen for her “LADYLIKENESS” in everything she does. She never has anything bad to say and has always did the right thing! I think she will make a wonderful mother and justin .T. is a perfect match for her. is it justin & jen OR was ‘JUST-Jen’? lol LOVE YOU JEN!

JA

Posted at 6:53 PM on February 9, 2012

Of course this story isn’t true. Neither is this relationship. Movie will come out, bomb and few months later no more Justin. That’s her pattern. And it’s getting old. Like her.

Cupcake

Posted at 6:01 PM on March 12, 2012

I think Jennifer Anniston is going to be the best mom ever

Laura

Posted at 12:07 PM on February 9, 2012

If is true i’m very happy for them….

pumpkin

Posted at 2:44 AM on February 9, 2012

I luv Jen. I wish her the very best!

honeybunn

Posted at 9:36 PM on February 8, 2012

I don’t know what to believe. I do know that you can hide a pregnancy.Their are pieces of garments that can hold a women in.I didnot show my pregnancy until I was nine months.
I hope this is true.After all she has brought a big mansion.
I can’t believe all this space is for two people.We fans love you jen and hope this is true. Time will tell.

Mary

Posted at 3:15 PM on February 8, 2012

i do not care about her… She is selfish and cold woman..He will leave you…….

Dan

Posted at 8:39 PM on February 8, 2012

then why are you reading this article in the first place?

honeybunn

Posted at 9:38 PM on February 8, 2012

Yes why are you commenting on this article. You are probably like some folks just down right evil.

Sallyann

Posted at 7:04 AM on February 10, 2012

Why comment on this item if you dont like her. She isnt selfish at all. She has always wanted kids and miscarried 2 with Pittiful

Connie

Posted at 4:30 PM on April 14, 2012

I so agree, Jenn thinks only about Jenn. We do not watch her movies, she makes me want to gag. Saw here in a few interviews and she lies and is selfish, oh and nauseated, she always says she is so happy, her life is so perfect. She said she has everything she wants, she brags and brags and brags.

LILgrandma

Posted at 1:09 PM on February 8, 2012

CONGRATS!!!!!! And wish you both so much happniess :)Ppl can be pretty rude but you keep going,you doing AWESOME Jennifer!!!!You guys make a awesome couple:)))!!!

Brenda

Posted at 12:40 PM on February 8, 2012

I seen a pic of Jennifer from Jan 24th and she certainly doesnt look pregnant with twins… maybe she has a surrogate like Sarah Jessica Parker did… That would make more sense….

Jennifer

Posted at 11:04 AM on February 8, 2012

This is not true. There is a new pic of Jennifer that is just 8 days old in a very slimming black dress. There is no way she is hiding a baby bump especially twins.

HL

Posted at 12:31 PM on February 8, 2012

I can’t even with these stupid Jen baby stories. I just can’t.

Hollyk

Posted at 11:59 PM on February 9, 2012

Haha please say you just can’t. I can’t either. So over hearing Jennifer Aniston is pregnant. Stop this nonsense. I’ll believe it when I see it.

KaylaW

Posted at 12:12 AM on February 22, 2012

I just saw Jennifer Anniston on E news (February 21). She’s not pregnant. Jennifer’s getting ready to release her new movie. It’s all just a big rumor.