Jenelle Evans Wants To Give Her Son Jace 'Up Forever'

Wed, February 8, 2012 11:15am EDT by 43 Comments
Jenelle Evans And Son Jace

Lorraine

Posted at 10:38 PM on February 28, 2012

Janelle was never a mother to Jace.. I think her mom should adopt Jace and kick Janelle out of the house for good.. Her mother is just inableing her.. Shes doing Janelle more harm then good.. I think Janelle is kinda slow I feel so sad for her son.. I think they need to tie her tubes and never let her be able to have any more children in her life time.Shes way to immature I hate girls that have kids and have their parents raise them

Elisa

Posted at 11:48 PM on February 21, 2012

I REALLY DONT LIKE JENELLE I MEAN HOW COLD HEARTED CAN YOU BE I MEAN THATS YOUR BABY RIGHT THERE REALLY SHE RATHER PARTY THEN BE WIH HER SON DAMN I CANT STAND A MOTHER THAT DOES THAT I MEAN IF YOU DONT WANT KIDS USE A CONDUM I SWEAR SHE WILL REGRET IT AT THE END

miranda

Posted at 4:44 AM on February 21, 2012

I have watched this show since it began I sometimes feel as I know these girls personally. But when it comes to poor baby Jace I am so glad he has Barbara because jenelle mist certainly has not been there fir that baby. If anything she has done more damage than good. If I Washington Barbara I would adopt Jace and throw that sorry daughter of hers out in the streets. Neither Jace or Barbara deserve what they have gone through.

Samantha Jones

Posted at 9:26 PM on February 18, 2012

Thank God for his grandmother, to step in and take care of him.

Jennifer

Posted at 9:01 PM on February 18, 2012

Well the insider most likely lies, all those magzzz lie just so they can say something… Jenelle just needs to wake up! I bet she could be a good mother if she wanted to! She is just making some mistakes. Everyone makes mistakes, what we learn from them is the important part. I just hope she doesn’t take to long! Bc u and everyone else in this world is not promised tomorrow! WAKE UP JENELLE! Ur not goin to like it… if when u finally do wake up, and u want to b a mom, and Jace doesn’t want to even talk to u!

Meghan

Posted at 12:02 PM on February 18, 2012

I want to adopt jace poor baby

sam smith

Posted at 2:32 AM on February 18, 2012

Stop being a pot head and take care of your child.

megan

Posted at 3:30 AM on February 17, 2012

WHAT RESPONSIBILITIES DOES THE DIZZY HAVE FOR JACE NOW???!!! THAT’S actually funny…that statement! UNREAL, IT IS!!! You cant help to feel bad for Barbara. How sad to have a daughter that SCREAMS & BI-POLARS OUT @her just because she only wants to do the right thing & pick up after that physical WRECK, Janelle. Tye other teen mothers are working, getting GED’s, finished highschool & are going to college…not worrying about sum dirtbag…i.e. any KIEFFERS! Wtf kind of name is that anyways?! Ya can tell he’s a rum-dumb just from his name!

Smantha

Posted at 12:00 AM on February 17, 2012

Jenelle is just a terrible mother, I’m so saden to hear that she wants nothing to do with her amazing son. I hope he returns the same respect to her later in life as she has given your him. Shame on her.

Susan Berg

Posted at 12:00 PM on February 16, 2012

Janelle and Leah should open up a whorehouse and put their skanky skills to use. They could shoot up and party all day and just lay on their back. It is the perfect job for both of those slut bags.

Veronica

Posted at 9:19 AM on February 16, 2012

She honestly should give jace to her mom cuz at least barbra is there with him..if jenelle had him god only knows where hd would be taken…..poor kid I’ve been a mother since I was fifteen and I have always been with my kids and I graduated college and I’ve got a wonderful job so if one person can do it then so can the next….she just doesn’t want to ..she is a sad excuse of a mother

Megan

Posted at 3:36 AM on February 17, 2012

I’m glad u did the right thing & u should be very proud of yourself :-) You are entirely correct what u said about Janelle! …she DOESNT want to, and i think she should be locked in a house & FORCED to take care of her own mess for a life she’s created. She’s so irresponsible & gives these sob stories, “i’m so bored & so lonely & smoked weed for 6 yrs of my life & cant even smoke anymore!” Did u see that doctor in the final episode? She couldnt even keep a straight face! She’s such a physical mess & actualy makes me sick. I feel SO BAD for her mom!

Melanie

Posted at 8:56 PM on February 15, 2012

Where the hell is the kids’ biological dad? I remember seeing him on her 16&Pregnant episode and after that he was gone. I remember she said he’s supposedly modeling in China -__- Doubt it.

Rose

Posted at 2:24 AM on February 15, 2012

I am glad to hear it! She is a horrible mother and Jace is better off without her in his life.

trouble313

Posted at 11:54 PM on February 14, 2012

Who the hell do you think she gets her attitude from the mother and daughter are nut jobs highly childish neither should have jace

donna

Posted at 6:25 PM on February 12, 2012

You wont always have your Mom you are a disgusting daughter and I feel so sorry for your Mother shame on you, you self centered brat. Jace does NOT need a Mother like her at all that poor little baby

Amber

Posted at 11:53 PM on February 10, 2012

Jenelle is a bad mother and a selfish one I think Barbra should have custody of Jace! Jenelle should look at chelsea, Leah and Kailyn for some parenting advice but instead she would rather party! That’s terrible! She needs to stop smoking weed and mariwana and go get better in rehab and take FULL responsiblity for Jace! He needs his real mother not his grandmother!

kk

Posted at 7:40 PM on February 10, 2012

she is crazy… she needs to get her child take away… her mom can do it a better job raising him…

gabby

Posted at 9:37 PM on February 10, 2012

her mom is mostly raising him. poor jace :( his mother is never there

kk

Posted at 7:39 PM on February 10, 2012

JJ

Posted at 12:51 PM on February 9, 2012

Additionally, Jace is the one who is going to need HUGE amounts of therapy after being “raised” by these two screaming nutjobs.

someone_with_common_sense

Posted at 9:33 PM on February 9, 2012

right…..i seriously don’t understand why no one has stepped up to say how unhealthy of a household it must be. i’m guessing she raised jennelle that way and soon as jace gets older, she will be screeching at him too.

Alan Berg

Posted at 12:02 PM on February 16, 2012

The therapy will end when he decides to use some handgun therapy on those two.

Megan

Posted at 3:47 AM on February 17, 2012

ROTFFLMAO!!!

234234

Posted at 3:57 AM on February 9, 2012

People, listen up! You know any billi;onaire club? Well, my frie;nd just met a billi;onaire man on B i l l i o n a i r e F r i e n d s . C O Mit’s the most effective sit;e in the world to con;nect with successful, beautiful and unmarried people. You do not have to be rich or famous but willing to give a shoot.

Cristina

Posted at 9:59 PM on February 8, 2012

Jenelle has been getting better after rehab so this is all a lie

JJ

Posted at 12:50 PM on February 9, 2012

LMAO!! You call being thrown in jail multiple times *after* rehab…”getting better”? Wake up, honey. Furthermore, Jenelle went to “rehab” for all of 30 days, you really think she was able to “get her life back on track” after such a short period of time? NORMAL people with REAL problems (such as little Ms. White Trash) go into treatment for a minimum of 90 days. That is…people who can admit they have problems, rather than those who hide in rehab to get away from cameras catching their bad behavior – see: Lindsay Lohan, if you need clarification on what that means.

Megan

Posted at 3:49 AM on February 17, 2012

YOU SAID IT JJ!!!

hunnybear

Posted at 7:54 PM on February 8, 2012

Hmmmm… I call BS on this piece of info. I’m thinking the girl she lived with and also had a huge fight with is probably responsible for this slander. I applaud Jennelle for ending things with *the loser* and went to rehab. Good job girl, keep it up.

lisa

Posted at 6:11 PM on February 8, 2012

I call BS on this so called insider.

Jessica

Posted at 10:56 PM on February 8, 2012

I don’t Call BS on the insider, I think someone did come up with this slander, more specifically i think it was Hannah. I don’t see Jenelle EVER letting Barbra adopt Jace fully. Jenelle has turned a complete 180 with her life. And i can see her getting full custody very soon if she tried.

Rebecca

Posted at 3:54 PM on February 8, 2012

As someone who has followed her life on facebook and twitter etc… NO, this rings entirely untrue. Since she’s in college to be able to get her son back as soon as she can. Yeah, crazy thing, right?

donna anderson

Posted at 11:55 AM on February 8, 2012

this girl if you want to call her that is such a LOSER take that baby away really fast before something happens tohim
these girls get nocked up tell a sad story about them selfs then end up on tv losers

Ashley R

Posted at 12:57 PM on February 8, 2012

I really don’t think this is a true story. I am pretty sure she has her life on track, and loves her boy…. I hope so at least

Hillary

Posted at 3:18 PM on February 8, 2012

So Do I! She’s Seems too have a great relationship with both, her mom & baby jace!!!!

df

Posted at 5:35 PM on February 10, 2012

QUIT TALKING CRAP ABOUT MY COUSIN.THIS IS ALL A LIE.JUST LEAVE HER ALONE

Kate

Posted at 12:26 AM on February 16, 2012

this is a public site, and this is a site for opinions, honestly im not trying to start anything but if she didn’t want people to voice opinions or know what goes on in her personal life then she shouldn’t of been on the show. Jenelle is childish and immature and needs to grow up and realize that she is a parent and that her is first responsibility. We as viewers as are allowed to have our personal opinions. This is a free country.

Kiley Griffin

Posted at 6:58 PM on March 21, 2012

Df, ur jealous that that people r better than ur cousin.