Chelsea Houska Gives Leah Messer Her Support

Wed, February 8, 2012 6:48pm EDT by 10 Comments
Leah Messer Cheats

Al

Posted at 9:35 PM on February 14, 2012

” Yeah Leah was wrong and I feel bad for Corey but that is no reason to call her a slut”

So, what would be a good reason? She meets the definition of slut, squarely. I understand some people like her, and that’s okay. Maybe she is a nice person. That does not mean she is not a slut. She is.

Jen

Posted at 1:05 PM on February 13, 2012

I think it’s funny how people are so quick to judge and call nasty names. Everyone makes mistakes. We all sin. Yeah Leah was wrong and I feel bad for Corey but that is no reason to call her a slut. People usually cheat because they feel alone not that its right but she isn’t just some terrible person. People really need to stop and think before they judge.

Sarah

Posted at 2:42 AM on February 11, 2012

Leah SHOULD feel guilty. They were HER actions that broke up her family. And her actions caused her miscarriage! This girl needs to check back into reality and open a book. she’s headed down a path of eternal welfare and white trash. close your legs! get back to school! make a life!

Leah x

Posted at 9:21 PM on February 9, 2012

Is there any way to get in touch with leah and chelsea im a teenmom and wud be cool to av a chat ?

JJ

Posted at 11:39 PM on February 8, 2012

Leah: Close your legs. Come on girl, you can do it. Chelsea: Go dye your hair white again, Adam really seemed to like it! LOL!

Dash

Posted at 8:10 PM on February 8, 2012

I feel bad for Corey! Leah cheated on him TWICE in the course of their 2 year relationship. The first time he forgave her for the sake of their children and then she did it again while they were engaged! I used to really like Leah, she was my favorite Teen Mom but after finding out that she cheated on Corey a week before their wedding and then A.) Still going through with the wedding and B.) NOT even telling Corey about it until they were having other problems in their marriage I can’t stand Leah anymore. She seemed so mature but now she’s just acting like a petulant child.

katie

Posted at 7:50 PM on February 8, 2012

What a.trashy person says what the poster below.said? I have a slew of.insults 4 her, but won’t go there, would God.want me to? No! So sad.and.judgemental!

katie

Posted at 7:48 PM on February 8, 2012

2teen moms, from the show, who have their head on straight, I mean 4 kids(sorry, I old, lol)! I wish the both well, without baby-daddies, cuz there’s no reason 2 have them if ur both unhappy, right? kailyn is my favorite from this franchise, however I respect them all! Even Jenelle! She has Jaces best interest at heart when she signed temp. Custody away, RIGHT? yES…
So, well-wishes for every one of you girls and guys…I respect u all for not just having an abortion, something most pregnant teens do…u all made some good-lookin, bright babies(gettin 2 b kids now:'(), and I will pray 4 their health n happiness! XOXO

Brittney