How Beyonce's Dropping Her 40 Lbs Of Baby Weight

Wed, February 8, 2012 8:55pm EDT by 45 Comments
Beyonce Weight Loss

Up at 5 a.m. for two hour workouts, six small meals a day, plus more! All the details on how Beyonce will lose 40 lbs fast!

Beyonce is willing to do whatever it takes to get back to her pre-baby body fast, so she’s doing four weeks of boot camp! According to Star magazine, trainer Marco Borges has moved into her home with Jay-Z and Blue Ivy to lead her intense daily workouts.

Here’s what a source says she’s doing to get in shape:

• Twice-a-day, two-hour workouts. “Beyonce and Marco are up at 5 a.m. for a two-hour workout, and they do it again at 5 p.m.,” says the source. “They do a mix of cardio, Pilates, plyometrics, yoga and, of course, dance.”
  • Six tiny high-protein meals a day. “She’s living on protein shakes, egg-white omelettes, pineapple chunks and lots of ice-cold water,” the source reveals.

And she’s already seeing progress! She’s lost 14 lbs to date and hopes to reach 128 lbs by early March (She weighed almost 170 at the height of her pregnancy, according to the source). “She’s exhausted but totally dedicated,” says the source. “Beyonce’s vowed to have a better body than ever before… and she’s a woman of her word.”

-Anna Moeslein

More Beyonce:

1. Miley Cyrus, Beyonce & More: See Who Wore Bright Nail Polish This Week
  2. Beyonce’s First Party Night Out Since Baby Blue’s Birth
  3. Beyonce Reveals Sexy Post-Baby Body After Just A Month!

Medela Breast Pumps

Posted at 8:33 AM on May 19, 2012

Wow, fantastic weblog structure! How long have you ever been running a blog for? you make blogging look easy. The entire glance of your site is fantastic, as smartly as the content!

baby toy

Posted at 6:22 AM on May 13, 2012

I will right away grab your rss as I can’t find your e-mail subscription hyperlink or newsletter service. Do you have any? Kindly permit me recognize in order that I may just subscribe. Thanks.

how to loss weight

Posted at 3:35 PM on May 12, 2012

I just couldn’t depart your web site prior to suggesting that I actually loved the usual info a person provide to your visitors? Is going to be again often to check out new posts

jesse

Posted at 12:24 AM on March 15, 2012

It’s all fake. She had a surrogate. Let’s just say people were paid to keep quiet, not for long though. Why do u think they had the hospital floor to herself?

nmh

Posted at 7:42 PM on February 24, 2012

Beyonce when are you going to admit to the public that you faked a pregnancy?

nana

Posted at 7:39 PM on February 24, 2012

why does she need a live-in-trainer when she had a surrogate

desinique

Posted at 5:12 AM on February 16, 2012

Beyonce’ is full of crap she did not have that baby she faked that pregnancy she looks the same way she did before preganancy with her fake baby bump and maybe gained 15 pounds to make it look convincing. I dont know why everyone making a big deal about this baby for geesh stfu already. Nobody cares, people have babies everyday ..she is not special or more important than anyone else. This baby is not the first baby to be created gosh so annoying acting like this baby is baby Jesus or something. We know you had a surrogate!! We know you had a miscarriage but really it was an abortion a blood sacrifice. anti christ baby illuminati devil worshippers burn in hades!

who gives a f*&^

Posted at 1:19 AM on February 13, 2012

OH HELL NAW that impossible. I couldn’t start working out until almost 3 months later when i had a c-section. You have to be careful with the stitches.

uKnOWn

Posted at 5:24 PM on April 2, 2012

idk what true and what’s not,but I had my son on march 3rd and today is April 2nd,and I can’t workout til I have my apt with my doctor to know if it’s ok for me to start working out and I had a c section……

nydia

Posted at 5:40 PM on February 9, 2012

I really dont believe she pregnant thats why they payed for the labor part to be shut down she is a fraud

Free Speech

Posted at 5:22 PM on February 9, 2012

Ok something is very funny! Look closely @ her Tummy when she was preggers were is her navel> She has no sign of her navel sticking out.

Kenal

Posted at 2:03 PM on February 9, 2012

At this point I think most people are just pissed that all this could be a BIG lie. All they had to do is just say to the public “Please respect our privacy during this blessed time in our lives”, and No, they did not owe anyone any explanation but on the same note..why lie. First thing is first, her due date was all over the place and with the technology we have today calculation is usually off by a few days give and take (not by months), second, being a woman who has been with child more than once you are not allowed to do heavy activity for the first six weeks in fear that you can increase the bleeding (lochia) and set your healing time and uterus shrinking back. We know she is not breast feeding (which helps to get weigh back down) because of the diet that they listed she was on. That is not appropriate when trying to breast feed a baby. Lastly, it is one thing to support your husband and his work, but what first time mom stays out until after 3am to “mingle” at her husband’s club (40/40). That is crazy.

Lyd

Posted at 1:46 PM on February 9, 2012

Beyonce face glowed so much at the end of her pregnancy … Her breast are so big now and her hips are spread out much more in the post baby pictures … Anybody can look and see she had a child and has sum baby fat left over.
you ppl must be blind… Even her calves & legs look bigger then usual. Stop being negative. The baby pics will be shown once the child grows into it her looks. my goodness lol the price u pay for fame.

RAE

Posted at 10:05 AM on February 9, 2012

sHE FAKED THE PREGNANCY. THEY HAD SATAN PROCURE THE BABY. SHE NEEDS TO RAISE HER OWN KID , DONT PROCURE BABIES FROM SATAN AND THEN HIRE SIX NANNIES TO RAISE IT. IT WILL JUST KILL AND EAT U LATER

Ali Hart

Posted at 9:28 AM on February 9, 2012

Yes, there were rumors, but remember – it took around six months for Mariah and Nick to show their babies, and I don’t remember people saying that she hired a surrogate.

Victoria

Posted at 1:13 PM on February 9, 2012

Beyonce’s stomach folded……with no explanation. Enough said.

katey

Posted at 7:06 AM on February 9, 2012

Beyonce who’s. Is takeing care of yur baby$

leia

Posted at 9:56 PM on February 8, 2012

I doubt she was even pregnant! she probably hired a surrogate…

DUH

Posted at 10:42 PM on February 8, 2012

YALL SHUT THE F UP! STOP COMMENTING WHETHER OR NOT IF SHE HAD A BABY !!!!!!! I THINK SOME HATERS ARE SIMPLY OBSESSED WITH BEYONCE. DAMN

RAE

Posted at 10:06 AM on February 9, 2012

I PERSONALLY CANNOT STAND SEEING THE OLD UGLY OVER POPULAR HAGGISH THING EVERYTIME I TURN AROUND . SICK OF HER AND HER OLD UGLY SPOUSE.JUST SAYING.

LUV

Posted at 10:39 PM on February 10, 2012

CONGRATS TO THE CARTER’S, BABY BLUE IS ADORABLE!!!! :))I
I’m sitting here reading these comments and all I can do is SMH!!
1. They are high profile celebrities why wouldn’t they have the L&D floor shut down, they are human beings too. People act like celebrities don’t deserve~PRIVACY~when special events occur in there life!!!
2. All navels don’t stick out, we are all different ppl!!!
3. Before getting pregnant I was 118lbs while carrying my baby I went up to 160lbs I left the hospital in my size 4 shorts with no gut so its possible.
4. She was pregnant, if u look at her stomach you can tell she was smaller than that.
5.I know darn well she didn’t want to go but she has to support her husband as well and its nothing wrong with her going out after having a baby, its been a month!! I’m sure Momma Carter/Momma Knowles is with the baby, TRUST me!!
6. My Personal Opinion~Beyonce Doesn’t Have To Prove Anything To Anyone, That’s Her Personal Life N It Doesn’t Concern The World!!! Ppl Need To Keep The Negative Comments To Themselves!! Keep Up The Good Work “B”~ You Look Great, Luv!!!
Congrats, Again B & Jay!! God Bless

Kenal

Posted at 3:21 PM on February 11, 2012

Coming straight from someone in their camp I bet. It is funny how the above comment reads so personal. You are right, they do not owe anyone an explanation but on that same note, NO one asked her to get on stage, a world-wide event I might add, an announce the so-called pregnancy. With my first child I also left the hospital with no belly and actually smaller than my pre-pregnancy weight. It is very possible, however with reports saying that she worked out twice a day for two hours each session is crazy. Doctors will tell you that that is not good for a woman and her uterus right after birth. They give your body a minimum of 6 weeks to heal. For some women it is longer. They created this drama themselves. I don’t wish them anything bad, who cares what they are apart of. They do have a beautiful baby. If she had a surrogate other than she had one. All these crazy lies and events they had to put out in order to conceal the truth was just a bunch of nonsense. Next time they should just have a home birth. (It is the trend now anyways.) They have enough money to bring the hospital to them. That was stupid for them to close down a whole floor and jeapordizing everyone elses families and babies. That was a selfish act on their part and anyone else who participated in it. They have their bundle of joy here now and hopefully all of this rift raft will go away. #nomorecommentsaboutthiscrazypeople

t

Posted at 6:30 PM on February 8, 2012

I dont believe that she had a baby they just did that for some attention. If she had a baby pics will be out of the baby and she suppose to had a c-section and the recovery from that is 6 to 8 weeks

memememe

Posted at 7:47 PM on February 8, 2012

She said she had a natural birth not a c section that was just a rumor and also alot of celebrities dont let anyone in public see there baby for a few months and also it has been 6 weeks since the baby so she would be up and about by now especially if it is to support her husband you must be blind you you cannot see that her body has had a baby

Sara

Posted at 6:28 PM on February 8, 2012

She is using a body shaper. That’s how she looks slim.

hellokitty2142

Posted at 5:31 PM on February 8, 2012

Okay beyonce we’ve seen pictures of u already, where r the pictures of the baby???(I don’t know why but I don’t believe that beyonce had a baby)

Jane

Posted at 3:13 PM on February 8, 2012

There I thought she just dumped that fake bump. That’s a good 15lbs easily shed right there LOL.

moralitypolice

Posted at 2:45 PM on February 8, 2012

Totally not healthy or realistic. You are not supposed to engage in vigorous exercise right after giving birth – especially in the case of a C-section.

Not to mention her crazy diet regimen – not good if you’re nursing.

Her recent pics make me wonder if she actually did give birth.

Not to mention, I don’t know a single new mom who would party until 4 am with a one month old at home.

I realize she has 6 nannies or something ridiculous like that. But a new mom just wouldn’t do that.

Courtney

Posted at 2:42 PM on February 8, 2012

oh please for a woman 5’7″ tall to gain 40lbs during a healthyy pregnancy is normal and 170 at delivery isn’t that big a deal. 5-6 small meals a day is optimal for anyone stop making a big deal out of it and besides tecnically she’s lost more than 14lbs since delivery baby Blue was 7lbs at birth placenta is about 2lbs 14 of fat muscle tissue and water added is 23lbs total lost since delivery. it’s not like she had complications during pregnancy and didn’t have a c-section they even said so when they announced the birth and not all cesareans in hollywood are for vanity reasons some are medically neccessary like Mariah had to with her twins because she had a double hernia toximia and gestational diabetes among other complications or Pink’s daughter Willow Sage was breech so would’ve ended up with learning disabilites or dead had she been born vaginally

Dee

Posted at 1:27 PM on February 8, 2012

Her figure is a lie, when u have a cesaean u are advised not to engage in exercise until around 6 weeks afetr birth………how does she look the same as before the pregnancy so quickly?

RAE

Posted at 10:08 AM on February 9, 2012

WAS NEVER PREGGO LOL THEY HAD THE ILLUMINATI PROCURE A BABY FROM SATAN LOL

Diesel69

Posted at 1:27 PM on February 8, 2012

She lost more than 40lbs she lost a human being—Remember people she used a surrogate for the baby—she was never with child…..

me

Posted at 9:16 PM on February 8, 2012

it was common knowledge that she was gonna try to sell the how i lost my baby weight story when she wasn’t even pregnant and used a surrogate….when her real fans find out she lied about the whole thing i can guarentee her fan base will diminish…it is her right to have a surrogate BUT don’t lie about it….there is no way she lost 40 pds when she wasn’t pregnant, i new she was gonna try to ;make money off this lie…and i for one am not a fan and never will be after this fiasco

M&M

Posted at 1:12 PM on February 8, 2012

And you really think the average mom can make that happen?! For us regular folks, who can’t afford round the clock nannies, waking up at 5am after already getting up 2 or 3 times that night to feed the newborn baby ourselves…unrealistic! But good luck to Beyonce, she can certainly afford it and it’s her business what she does with her time & money. Just saying that this weight loss regiment is not doable for the “regular” new mom.