'Wizards Of Waverly Place' Movie Sequel Is Written & Ready To Be Filmed

Tue, February 7, 2012 12:20pm EST by 35 Comments
Selena Gomez Wizards of Waverly Place

i-dongman.com

Posted at 9:01 PM on September 13, 2014

You really make it seem so easy with your presentation however I in finding this topic to be actually something that I feel I would by no means understand.
It kind of feels too complex and extremely wide for me.
I’m taking a look forward in your next post, I will attempt to get the grasp of it!

David

Posted at 7:12 AM on January 6, 2014

Hi folks,
Disney channel has now came up with a new WOWP movie where I (David Henrie) wasn’t, ’cause of my new drama 1000 to 1.
Yes, there’s going to be another movie for wowp and we think we’ll extend the series on 2017 ( Check IMDb )

Yours sincerely,
David Henrie

sac louis vuitton pas cher

Posted at 11:38 PM on November 27, 2013

Une solution concurrente de celle de Packshot Creator, AIFF, Mais il peut galement convertir vos fichiers audio dans de nombreux formats.Ils pourront le faire en participant notamment 3 keynotes portant sur les objets connects, lomnicanal, laquelle participent Facebook, comme Jobvite,Tlcharger SmartScore sur ITespresso de la familiariser la lecture larrangement de morceaux dont vous avez la partition ou bien encore pour obtenir des partitions propres pour limpressionVersion de dmonstration entirement fonctionnelle. TBS.

abercrombie fitch

Posted at 11:37 PM on November 27, 2013

En plus,2.5.Bas la Tech City londonienne, cr par Peter Thiel, a galement lanc de son c?Son nom ? Total uninstall sera utile. Et nous avons comme limpression que cest parti pour durer encore un peuCes derniers usent doptimisation fiscale pour ne payer dans le pays dorigine de leurs profits quun faible pourcentage de taxes.

dxaoudyexkui

Posted at 12:10 PM on April 14, 2013

jvwbuhxhxrgz

xmfkvhpihtiq

Posted at 12:09 PM on April 14, 2013

pwxypaldqoum

nablshzhqjfv

Posted at 11:51 AM on April 14, 2013

oikkyaanvlax

dcagxylekxkq

Posted at 11:19 AM on April 14, 2013

chtajgoscxys

Savannah morgan

Posted at 2:59 PM on January 8, 2013

My thoughts on wizards of waverly place is that it should come back becuase it means a hole lots to me I have watch every single show and if it was up to me I whould want it to never go away….

david conway

Posted at 2:09 AM on January 7, 2013

hi my name is david conway , and just don,t hate me just because of my comment,s i have here to much please , i do care well being of selena gomez ,you know , love david conway

Posted at 10:13 PM on November 8, 2012

i am going to for get my old comments post here thoses comments are nothing to me any more , and to say instead is that i am going to support the sequel motion picture instead , love david conway

Posted at 6:20 PM on October 20, 2012

yes i do have a comment here but i like to discard my old comments here frist , and by asking wowp tv studio and selena gomez just produce the second sequel motion picture for her fan,s just for her last production by wowp tv studio , love david conway

Posted at 11:12 PM on October 10, 2012

NO COMMENT JUST BY DAVID CONWAY

weight loss diets for men

Posted at 9:03 AM on June 1, 2012

Fantastic beat ! I would like to apprentice even as you amend your site, how can i subscribe for a weblog website? The account aided me a acceptable deal. I were a little bit familiar of this your broadcast provided vibrant clear idea

code de la route gratuit

Posted at 5:34 PM on May 9, 2012

Thanks , I have recently been looking for info approximately this subject for a while and yours is the best I have found out so far. But, what concerning the conclusion? Are you sure concerning the source?|What i do not understood is in reality how you are now not really a lot more well-favored than you might be right now. You are so intelligent.

Cedric Bruin

Posted at 5:42 AM on April 16, 2012

Thanks a lot for sharing this!

Amber

Posted at 10:20 PM on February 13, 2012

I WOULD LOVE TO SEE ANOTHER MOVIE!!!!!!!

I LOVE WIZARDS OF WAVERLY PLACE.

Posted at 3:54 PM on February 13, 2012

while by selena gomez , she did put her music on hold & taking a break from her singing just when she is filming her motion picture , love david conway

Posted at 4:35 AM on November 20, 2012

hi my name is david conway

Arcachnar

Posted at 11:52 AM on February 8, 2012

YES! I definely want another movie of WoWP. Perhaps it will show us how it went with Russo family after Selena became full wizard, Justin headmaster and Max owner of the family shop.

Please. Make it happen.

Posted at 4:42 AM on February 8, 2012

dear hollywood life web site ,hi my name is david conway , i love to watch the second sequel another movie just by wizards of waverly place the movie 2 sequel, i love to see selena marie gomez al,so in the the movie as well just in wizards of waverly place the movie 2 sequel , I DO LOVE SELENA GOMEZ HOT BODY AND HOT & SPICE FEASTEA MEXICAN WOMEN , JUST LIKE SELENA GOMEZ , LOVE DAVID B CONWAY

hello

Posted at 5:33 PM on February 8, 2012

Aren’t you on that Justin Bieber Shrine website?

Posted at 5:21 PM on February 9, 2012

yes i was on justin bieber shrine blog , but i was not mean to selena gomez , not once , love david conway

Posted at 7:27 PM on August 25, 2012

im so sorry for that comment just about selena gomez body i know that was rude to say that about selena gomez im so sorry selena gomez if she she is planing to read this comment , love david conway

Posted at 2:47 PM on September 9, 2012

please take this comment off this web site page above this comment i am not happy with this comment just what i said about selena gomez , i do,nt know why i said that here just for give i do,nt mean to be that mean at selena gomez just like that , im so sorry for this problem on here , love david conway

Posted at 5:37 PM on September 14, 2012

i love to take my old comments off here i know that was mean to say about selena gomez , body just like that , i should keep my thought s to my self next time , and i should keep it on topic here and the rest of the hollywood life web sites , and please try to discard my old post comments just what i said about selena and justin please and to walt disney i do care about them as well , love david conway

Neha

Posted at 12:48 AM on February 8, 2012

I dnt think they are going to another movie. Bcz Selena is busy. she already has 4 movies to do..

Posted at 12:30 AM on September 3, 2012

dear hollywood life web site , hi my name is david conway and my plan by me was trying to break up wowp tv studio just with walt disney production company , love david b conway

Posted at 12:37 AM on September 3, 2012

IM SO PISSIT AT WALT DISNEY PRODUCTION COMPANY JUST WHAT THEY DID TO THIS TV SHOW , LOVE DAVID B CONWAY

Liam

Posted at 10:27 PM on February 7, 2012

Only if Selena is topless and wearing a thong and Justinia is no where in sight. That way Miley and me can seduce her;0

Casey

Posted at 10:19 PM on February 7, 2012

I would be so overjoyed if there was another movie. Since I am so into selena it would be amazing to do a sequel. I hope the directors are reading this and maybe thinking about making anOther movie or…show! Wouldn’t it be awesome If they had a show where it’s what happens after the competition. Justin being headmaster, Selena being full wizard!!! That would be awesome!! I would totally watch it

Casey Fehl

Posted at 3:35 PM on February 8, 2012

I would also be so overjoyed if there was another movie b/c I would really love to see what happens after Alex becomes a full wizard, Justin becoming headmaster at Wiz-Tech. I also would love to see both couples getting engaged, getting married and having kids, same thing goes for Harper & Zeke, and also I would like to see if Max is still with Talia and if Max tells her that he’s a wizard. It’s always been my dream for this happened since it didn’t happened in the finale, I would to see all of this happen in a sequel movie. Please make it happen, it would bring to tears of joy if this was to ever happen with the same cast & crew as well

Posted at 5:24 PM on October 18, 2012

please do,nt let walt disney company stop this web page , please continue on comments please , love david conway

Posted at 2:24 AM on November 2, 2012

take me off this page just from my comments please , love david